What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?

We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect
to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade
informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version
of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with
powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder
native driver need to be installed? can we use the most
recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native
drive? anybody have any issue with this setup?

Thank you in advance.
0
Tony

Please see you original post.

Tony wrote:
> We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect
> to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade
> informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version
> of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with
> powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder
> native driver need to be installed? can we use the most
> recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native
> drive? anybody have any issue with this setup?
>
> Thank you in advance.
0
Chris

Powerbuilder components use only 1 connection from connection cache #2
Hi all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i tested this f...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1: Connect to Oracle Using the PowerBuilder Native Driver
Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be related to our production issue. http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11000397 http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11008896 Thanks in advance, John johnshi@yahoo.com The first one only affects the development environment, and the second one is only applicable to datawindows build with the old PBDBMS method. What problems are you having? On 12 Oct 2004 08:56:32 -0700, John Shi wrote: >Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be >related to our production i...

Powerbuilder components use only 1 connection from connection cache
Hi all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i tested this f...

PowerBuilder Informix connectivity using native driver
Hi All, Please help us if any one using Powerbuilder informix. The problem is when we connect to database using database profile through PowerBuilder every thing on front end appears fine and we can do all the sql's, but on the back end the database session is showing 'not wait' mode and the sql code is -255. What's interesting? Is that every sql executed from powerbuilder is getting new session and all the sessions are going to no wait mode, because of this problem we are running out of sessions on database side. We have a temporary fix by killing the -255 s...

Powerbuilder components use only one connection of 50 conn connection cache
Hi all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i tested this f...

Connect to UL9 via powerbuilder 10.2.1
Is there a way to connect directly to the UL9 database from powerbuilder 10.2.1? Not via mobilink i mean... Chris ...

Connection to Informix using IBM Informix Connect 2.81
Hello, I have a problem to communicate with my Informix database using "IBM Informix Connect 2.81". I have no problems using "IBM Informix Connect 2.20", but this driver is very old now, has some performance problems and should not be used with Windows XP. In my client server application I have to set the options "Cursor Library as needed" and "Disable Bind" in my database profile (DBparm for the executeable) to use the new Informix driver, but I have no idea how to set these options in the EAServer. I am using EAServer Version 5.2. Than...

REPOST: PB components use only 1 connection from 50 connections connection cache
Hello all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i teste...

Using 2 connections to 2 ASE-databases using SYC adapative server enterprice driver
Help! I have a problem making 2 ASE database connections in 1 application. I use a default transaction object SQLCA to connect to 1 ASE database and a self-defined transaction object to connect to the other database. It is not possible to save such an application, because when I make a connection in Powerbuilder to both databases via an SYC Adaptive Server Enterprise driver en then save it, the tables of the not active database are not reckognized. When I make a connection via the ODBC driver it works, but other error messages occur. What is the problem with connection to 2 ASE d...

PowerBuilder 10.5.2 does not connect to Oracle 10.0.2 Windows 64-Bit...
Hi! I am trying to connect to Oracle 64-Bit from Powerbuilder 10.5.2(both from IDE & Runtime)-Windows. I am not able to connect to the Database , error message prompted is as follows:- "Oracle library oci.dll could not be loaded." Timely responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Do you have 32-bit Oracle client installed? -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://casexpress.sybase.com/cx/cx.stm product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement <ckp.fahm@gmail.com> wrote i...

How to configure connections for ASE11.9.2 and ASIQ 12.4.2 using OC 11.1.1 from the same Win9x
I am trying to bring up an application using ASE 11.9.2 on NT 4.0 as a repository for Business Objects 5.0.2, Web Intelligence 2.5.2, and ASIQ 12.4.2 as the data store. This requires that both my BO server and my developer workstations be able to access both servers simultaneously. This is supposed to be possible using OC 11.1.1, but I have not been able to configure my interfaces to allow this. If I try to access the ASIQ server I get messages saying the database cannot be found. If I install OC 12, I can access ASIQ, but can no longer connect to ASE 11.9.2. Does anyone have any...