Stored procedure in powerbuilder

hi there

could anyone help me on how to define a transaction userobject to hold all
my SP on sybase system12 to be controled and managed in easy way

thanks in advance

Barents/KPMG
Waleed Seada

0
Waleed

Create a new object inherited from a standard transaction object. You can
define local external RPC functions on this object and use the stored
procedures there. Use this object instead of the standard transaction object
for SQLCA. Then, you can call your stored procedures like:
SQLCA.proc_stored_procedure (ll_argument1, ll_argument2, ...)

HTH

"Waleed Seada" <ws_spartan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi there
>
> could anyone help me on how to define a transaction userobject to hold all
> my SP on sybase system12 to be controled and managed in easy way
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Barents/KPMG
> Waleed Seada

0