Powerbuilder 6.x connectivity to ODBCJT32.DLL (ver 4.x)??

I'm using PB 6.x and having problems connecting to datasources that use
ODBCJT32.DLL (ver 4.x).  If the odbcjt32.dll file is replaced with an older
version (ver 3.5x) then it works fine.  Is there a way around this
connectivity issue without replacing the file?  Is there a section in the
PBODBC60.INI file that can be added to help...and if so, does anyone have
that information?  Are there other issues to be concerned about?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Christian Fordham
ETS, Inc.

0
Christian
1/17/2001 7:53:37 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.database 9855 articles. 0 followers. Follow

PowerBuilder 4.x/5.x and Windows 98
I have been running apps built on PB 4.x/5.x for *ages*, also after upgrading my Windows95 to W98. However, yesterday I swapped the hard drive for a larger one, thus I did a fresh Win98 install, *not* an upgrade. I.e. no remainders from Win95 around. This time, PB4.x/5.x install OK, but refuse to start. 4.x reports "a device connected to your system is not functioning properly" and 5.x reports "initialization failure. Cannot start". This is a *bit* annoying, since I rely on the PB4 app to pay my bills which are soon overdue... Anyone with similar experience? Grateful...

PowerBuilder 5.x & Lotus Notes 4.x
I have a problem attempting to run the PowerBuilder Notes Datawindow builder, which is found on the PowerBuilder 5.0 installation CD under the Lotus Notes dev kit. When running QNOTEFE outside of PowerBuilder, clicking on the select button on the Notes Datawindow builder window will cause the program to terminate without displaying any error messages. When running QNOTEFE from within PowerBuilder, clicking on the select button on the Notes Datawindow builder window will cause the program to terminate without displaying any error messages. Environment: Windows NT 4.0 Service Pac...

Ver 4.x
Hello to all, I'm using FF (and Thunderbird) quite few years as personal and business applications, without any major problems. In the last 2 updates of Firefox (ver 4.x - 5.x) I'm having the following problems. While the program runs ok on the pc installed, when trying to connect to this pc through remote vnc connection, and opening FF, the program "freezes" (on the vnc remote screen) and I cannot see anything. On the actual monitor, the program is responding ok, but the vnc screen shows a blank FF window. I tried to "tune" vnc connection settings (hi...

Testing Tool in conjunction with PowerBuilder 12 and EAServer 5.x 6.x.
Recommended automated testing tool in conjunction with PowerBuilder 12 and EAServer 5.x 6.x. Hi Abdul; Is this a native MS-windows application or Web based? Regards ... Chris President: OSUG / STD Inc. Blog: http://chrispollach.blogspot.com PBDJ: http://chrispollach.sys-con.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass "Abdul Hannan" wrote in message news:4cdceaf0.17db.1681692777@sybase.com... Recommended automated testing tool in conjunction with PowerBuilder 12 and EAServer 5.x 6.x. I'm about to do an evaluation of TestComplete. I&...

Connecting PowerBuilder 6.0.00 to ASA 5.x Standalone
! Hi Eeveryone I Create Execute File With PowerBuilder Version 6.0.00, And Connect To DataBase With Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0. When I Try To Run The Execute File I Get The Message "DBMS ODBC is not supported in your current installation". When I am running the application with PowerBuilder everything is ok what is the problem with the execute file ? .Please Help Thanks. You are missing the PBODB60.DLL or the client software for ASA. -- Chris Keating Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8 **********************************************...

PB 6.x connectivity problem with ODBCJt32.DLL data source???
I'm using PB 6.x and having problems connecting to datasources that use ODBCJT32.DLL (ver 4.x). If the odbcjt32.dll file is replaced with an older version (ver 3.5x) then it works fine. Is there a way around this connectivity issue without replacing the file? Is there a section in the PBODBC60.INI file that can be added to help...and if so, does anyone have that information? Are there other issues to be concerned about? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. Christian Fordham ETS, Inc. I had the same issue in my app and needed to convert the application to P...

PowerBuilder 7.x and Windows NT 4 Service Pack 6
Well, Microsoft has released Windows NT 4 SP 6 as of Thursday, October 28, 1999. Is anyone using the new Service Pack and is anyone aware of any issues of PB 7 and SP 6? Thanks in advance. Tim Kelly http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/sp6/ I tried it for the first time today. I was hoping that SP 6 was going to fix some problems we were experiencing. No luck, but no problems with SP 6 yet. Timothy Kelly <timothy.kelly@amsinc.com> wrote in message news:U0ybbNWJ$GA.212@forums.sybase.com... > Well, Microsoft has released Windows NT 4 SP...

Connecting PowerBuilder 6.0.00 to ASA 5.x Standalone
! Hi everyone I Create Execute File With PowerBuilder Version 6.0.00, And Connect To DataBase With Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0. When I Try To Run The Execute File I Get The Message "DBMS ODBC is not supported in your current installation". When I am running the application with PowerBuilder everything is ok what is the problem with the execute file ? .Please Help Thanks. You are missing PBODB60.DLL or it's not in your path. On 24 Feb 2004 13:55:33 -0800, "david barel" <talibar@netvision.net.il> wrote: >! Hi everyone > I Create E...

looking for Netscape 4.x (or 6.x or 7.x) Client Customization Kit
does anyone know where I can still download NS 4.x Client Customization Kit (or 6.x or 7.x) ? Was there one for Internet Explorer ? -- Woodzy http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics) http://rtdos.com/debate (charged political discussion) http://rtdos.com/forum (rtdos message boards) http://rtdos.com/rtdos (rtdos active developer chat) http://rtdos.com/chat Chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT (0100 GMT) and every Sunday @ 1PM MDT (1900 GMT) "*ProteanThread*" <sysop at village council dot net> wrote: >does anyo...

Oracle 8 and PowerBuilder 5.X.X...
Could someone please let me know if the appropriate Oracle 8 driver exists for PowerBuilder 5.0.04? I have heard that it is a beta only. Can anyone confirm? Which PB version supplies a non-beta, fully supported Oracle 8 driver? Perhaps ver. 6.5? Thanks alot! DB You can use the O73 driver with oracle 8. PB6.5 has the O84 driver, which requires Oracle 8.04 or later. The OR8 driver is also available. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Doug Burke wrote in message <01be6be0$28529660$5f1a10ac@007866.truserv.com>... >Could someone please let me kno...

Netware 4.x to 6.x migration
I have a single server environment which is currently running on old hardware. The source server OS is 4.11 and DS is 6.11 and the destination server OS is 6.50 and DS is 105.10. I recently attempted to migrate to new hardware using Novell Migration Toolkit. The file copy portion of the process went fine. The DS Migration portion of the process failed. It got to the point that the source server was taken down, the destination server took over the name of the new server and then errored out. The log file (see below) states to look at the sys\system\migerror.log file. This...

dw plugin 6.0 crashes IE 4.x, Netscape 4.x
Hi, When using the DW plugin in Netscape 4.x or IE 4.x, if the browser is closed while displaying the plug-in, it crashes. This is the version 6.0 plugin. I have read other posts that speak of these bugs, but no one has mentioned fixes, i.e. does the 7.0 plugin fix this? Incidentally, IE 5.x does not seem to crash. I have poked around on support.sybase.com but with no luck. Any info is appreciated, as we cannot deliver a web app that crashes every time the browser is closed. However, we really need the functionality of the plugin. TIA... Tom Dominico, Jr. Holm-Dietz...

dw plugin 6.0 crashes IE 4.x, Netscape 4.x
Hi, When using the DW plugin in Netscape 4.x or IE 4.x, if the browser is closed while displaying the plug-in, it crashes. This is the version 6.0 plugin. I have read other posts that speak of these bugs, but no one has mentioned fixes, i.e. does the 7.0 plugin fix this? Incidentally, IE 5.x does not seem to crash. I have poked around on support.sybase.com but with no luck. Any info is appreciated, as we cannot deliver a web app that crashes every time the browser is closed. However, we really need the functionality of the plugin. TIA... Tom Dominico, Jr. Holm-Dietz...

Found All IP from x.x.x.1 to x.x.x.256
 For example i need: 123.123.123.1123.123.123.2....123.123.123.256-------------------------------------------I write code: 1 String IPadresas = Request.UserHostAddress; //Found visitor IP2 for (int i = 0; i < IPadresas.Length; i++)3 {4 IPad_cut[i] = IPadresas[i];5 if (IPad_cut[i] == '.') { dotCOUNT++; }6 if (dotCOUNT == limit) { break; }7 saveLong = i;8 }9 saveLong = saveLong + 2;10 Char[] IPad_cut2 = new Char[saveLong]; //New Char, cut IP address 11 ...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder 6.x connectivity to ODBCJT32.DLL (ver 4.x)?? - sybase.powerbuilder.database

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles