How to connect to Ms Sqlserver 7.0 with powerbuilder 6.5

  I want to connect to Ms Sqlserver 7.0 with powerbuilder 6.5.
Would you please tell me where I can download the native database driver?

  Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
  Fang Jing
  fangjing@telekbird.com.cn

0
Fang
12/13/1999 5:28:08 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.database 9855 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have not been able to find a native driver anywhere.  We are having no
real problems using the SQL 6.5 drivers with PB 6.5.1.  You have to upgrade
to PB 6.5.1 or there are some issues.  (Like you can't paint a DW off of a
stored proc)  Hope this helps....Paul
Fang Jing <fangjing@telekbird.com.cn> wrote in message
>   I want to connect to Ms Sqlserver 7.0 with powerbuilder 6.5.
> Would you please tell me where I can download the native database driver?
>
>   Thank you very much!
>
> Sincerely,
>   Fang Jing
>   fangjing@telekbird.com.cn