How can I connect to an ASA6 DSN using ADO?

As sbj

0
Savvoulidis

Can I use DSN less to connect database
Hi, Can I use DSN less to connect database, like connect to *.mdb? from LEO ...

How can I connect to an ASA6 ODBC using ADO and vbscript?
Athough I have the ODBC connection working in PB or Visual Interdev environment, I can't connect through code When I mean 'through code' I mean ASP and vbscript. Post this question to the ASA newsgroup sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general and please provide your connection code. /ck "Savvoulidis Iordanis" <iordanis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Kbu7WHKQCHA.259@forums.sybase.com... > When I mean 'through code' I mean ASP and vbscript. > > > ...

Database Workbench, where can I set a Database Restricted so only aliases can use the database?
Hello. Now I want a database to be not available unless approached by an alias. Can't find where I set this, in Database Workbench. :) Kai Inge > Now I want a database to be not available unless approached by an alias. > Can't find where I set this, in Database Workbench. This is a setting of your Firebird server installation. Check out the DatabaseAccess configuration parameter in firebird.conf. Set it to: DatabaseAccess = None -- With regards, Thomas Steinmaurer http://www.upscene.com/ Professional Tools and Services for Firebird FB TraceManag...

If I use javascript in my pages, can I still use ADO to connect to SQL server?
I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing here.  (I'm sure it shows)  I want to start using javascript and ajax in my ASP.net pages, but am currently using ADO (I think) to communicate with my SQL server.  Here's a sample script..   Dim objConn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("DSN")) Dim objCmd As SqlCommand Dim objRdr As SqlDataReader  Sub LoadMenubar()  Try   objConn.Open()   objCmd = New SqlCommand("SELECT * FROM Menubar ORDER BY Priority", objConn) &...

What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?
We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder native driver need to be installed? can we use the most recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native drive? anybody have any issue with this setup? Thank you in advance. Please see you original post. Tony wrote: > We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connec...

What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?
We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder native driver need to be installed? can we use the most recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native drive? anybody have any issue with this setup? Thank you in advance. Sorry, is the the correct place to post my question? any TeamSybase member can help? Thanks Tony I thin...

What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?
We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder native driver need to be installed? can we use the most recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native drive? anybody have any issue with this setup? Thank you in advance. ...

can't connect to sql server database with same connection used in visual studio .net 2003
I have the following code that works fine in visual studio .net 2003 but not with VWD.  I have sql server 2000 developer edition installed locally and this connection works fine with visual studio.  With VWD it fails with the exception "System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'DARRELL\ASPNET'".  It fails on the conn.Open line.   any ideas on what the issue is?Dim conn As SqlConnectionDim connstr As Stringconnstr = "Data Source=DARRELL;Initial Catalog=Event;Integrated Security=SSPI;"Dim daEvents As New SqlDataAdapter("select * from events", connstr...

No Site Administration Tool Using GoDaddy? Can't Connect To Database Using Explorer? Other Newbie Questions.
I've tried everything to connect to my SQL database on GoDaddy using Visual Web Developer, but no luck...put the connection string the have on their website.  No dice.  I searched and searched these forums and did what others have tried...no luck.  Therefore, I thought I would ask the experts here:   1.) Can I connect to my database on Godaddy using VWD? If so, how?  Here's the generic info I put in my webconfig (using my server, database name, login, password, of course): <<connectionStrings><add name="Personal" connectionString="Server=whsql-v04.prod...

How can I change my connection to a different database...it is not connecting to the database I created.
My data is connected to the ASPNETDB.MDF database. Is this a must that I have it connected to this database or can I have it connected to a database that I created. You can connect to different database such as sql or other access files. All you have to do is to define which connection string to use within your web.config file. If you want to make sure that your database is prepared to be used, use features such as ASPNET_REGSQL.EXE at VS Command Prompt. Hope this helps. Jae.jae.lee@jaeleeandco.com I'm in the Army...here in Georgia. Is it cold there.. Hi Jae,    &nb...

can powerbuilder connect to a MDB database?
can powerbuilder connect to a MicrosoftDB database? Hans Sure, You can connect to MS SQL Server using either the native DB driver, or through ODBC or OLEDB. I think (haven't tried it myself) MS access you can connect to using ODBC or OLEDB HTH Arnoud Url: http://www.gloriant.be "Hans" <hans@opschool.nl> schreef in bericht news:6F$UOR7CCHA.255@forums.sybase.com... > can powerbuilder connect to a MicrosoftDB database? > > Hans > > ...

how to connect to database using dsn and udl
Good day. I want to connect to an SQL db using . I Tried it using oledb, but it doesn't work. -- dim con as new oledb.oledbconnection() dim com as new oledb.oledbcommand() con.connectionstring = "dsn=exer4;uid=sa;password" com.connection = con con.open con.close -- Also, how to connect to db using udl? I created a udl file that connects to an sql db, located in the folder with the aspx pages. In vb.net, I use application.startuppath to locate the udl file, however in asp.net application.startuppath points to another location other than the page direct...

can powerbuilder connect to a MDB database?
can powerbuilder connect to a MicrosoftDB database? Hans Sure, You can connect to MS SQL Server using either the native DB driver, or through ODBC or OLEDB. I think (haven't tried it myself) MS access you can connect to using ODBC or OLEDB HTH Arnoud Url: http://www.gloriant.be "Hans" <hans@opschool.nl> schreef in bericht news:6F$UOR7CCHA.255@forums.sybase.com... > can powerbuilder connect to a MicrosoftDB database? > > Hans > > ...

Web resources about - How can I connect to an ASA6 DSN using ADO? - sybase.powerbuilder.database

First Capital Connect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( FCC ) is a British train operating company , owned by FirstGroup , operating the Thameslink Great Northern franchise . FCC operates passenger ...

Connect
mobile photography technology, culture and community www.dpreview.com News Reviews Features Phones Tablets Cameras Apps Forums Mobile photography ...

CloudCraze Connects Consumers To Facebook Brands Via Cloud Technology
Brands on Facebook are always looking for new, efficient ways to connect with customers . CloudCraze, which recently released its 3.0 e-commerce ...

Law Firm Partners Need To Connect Personally With Each Other To Manage Their Firm Well Together
... private lawyers must remember that their firms are businesses (if not typical businesses), in order to run their firms well, they need to connect ...

IFTTT gains support for Honeywell Total Connect Comfort with new channel
... creative ideas to make this even better and one of those is home automation. With that in mind, IFTTT is unveiling its Honeywell Total Connect ...

​How to connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi
Access a more secure connection from anywhere.

Google Search Connects Trump To Hitler
Searching for Trump's book suggests Mein Kampf as related search

Salesforce Connect Simplifies Enterprise App Data Integration
DAILY VIDEO: Salesforce Connect improves data integration for enterprise apps; VTech admits lack of database security opened door to hack; Microsoft's ...

Which Comic Mini-Series Connect To The Force Awakens? A Handy Guide For Star Wars Fans
There are lots of new Star Wars comics out this year. Which ones offer important background for Star Wars: The Force Awakens?

Crema.co launches coffee marketplace to connect aficionados with rare roasts
Crema.co just launched a new online marketplace lets coffee fans find rare roasts that otherwise wouldn’t be so easy to come by. The Seattle ...