Datawindow select

When I tried to look at the SQL behind a datawindow it I get a message
saying sp_pb60primarykey not found. Is something missing?  We are using
PB6.5 with Sybase.
Thanks.

0
Saravana

You have to install the required stored procedures in your SQL Server.  The
procedures are located in the script PBSYC.SQL and directions for running
that script can be found in the Connecting To Your Database book.

Jim O'Neil
Sybase Technical Support
joneil@sybase.com

Saravana wrote:

> When I tried to look at the SQL behind a datawindow it I get a message
> saying sp_pb60primarykey not found. Is something missing?  We are using
> PB6.5 with Sybase.
> Thanks.

0
Jim