Data Type Image in ASE 11.9.2. and Powerbuilder 7.0.2 C3

I would like to know how to get information saved in DATATYPE IMAGE from
powerbuilder using OLEDB Driver...

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Tonny Cardenas.

Tonny

Download Database from ASE 11.9.2 to ASE 11.0.2 ?
Dear All: We have a Sybase ASE11.9.2 on Window NT, and we already run some application on it about 6 months. Since the third party software we use cann't support ASE11.9.2, we must use ASE 11.0.2. Can we just backup the database of ASE11.9.2 then restore the backup database to ASE11.0.2 ? Has it any problem ? Or, We must do following procedure. 1) bcp out the data from ASE11.9.2 2) create the database on ASE11.0.2 3) bcp in the 1) data to ASE11.0.2 Can anyone tell me?? Teresa Young Teresa, The problem with dump and load is that the log format in 11.9.2 is much diff...

SQLRemote Problem with 7.0.2-1 and 6.0.2-1 on Linux [ASE 11.9.2-3 and ASE 12.5 eval]
Hi all I got the following problems using sql-remote. on ASE 12.5 eval: I got the following RPMs installed on RedHat Linux 7.2 - Kernel 2.4.17 - glibc-2.2.4 sybase-ase-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-common-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-openclient-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-sqlremote-7.0.2-1.i386.rpm After the execution of ssxtract or ssremote I got an error like: ../ssxtract: /opt/sybase-12.5/SQLRemote/lib/libsstasks7_r.so: version `libdbtasks7_r.so' not found (required by ./ssxtract) The file libsstasks7_r.so exists and the path is correctly specified in /etc/ld.so.conf. There'...

Error connecting ASE 11.9.2 databases through PB 7.0 and IM 7.0
Hi, I receive this error message every time I try to list tables of ASE database through PB 7.0 and IM 7.0. "Store Procedure sp_pb70table not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output)" I could not find that store procedure in the existing store procedure in the Adaptive server Sybsystemprocs database too. According to your instalation manual book, I can re-create them by running the pbsys.sql scripts, which I supposed to find it in the \sybtools directory. But I don't have that directory ...

Does ODAC 9.2.0.7.0 work with Oracle database version 9i 9.2.0.6.0 using VS2005?
I am using VS2005 and need to connect to an Oracle database. The Oracle database version is Oracle 9i 9.2.0.6.0 I have taken a look at the Oracle site (http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/windows/odpnet/index.html). I can download the Oracle Data Access Component - Oracle9i Release 2 ODAC 9.2.0.7.0, but will this work with our current Oracle database version 9i 9.2.0.6.0 ? Any help appreciated. Regards, Paul. Apsolutely.Install it, it will work w/o problems. Regards,Dejan VesićMCAD for .Net technologies | http://www.vesic.org/english/ | Blog: http://www.vesic.org...

Powerbuilder 7.0.2 #2
When will PB 7.0.2 be released? Jan Erik Here's a couple of factoids: - 7.0.1 was released early August - the last official statement from Sybase *I* heard regarding maintenance releases was that the period between maintenance releases was to be six months - while 7.0.1 came in quite early at 3.5 months (the EAStudio version looks like it will be closer to 4.5.- 5 months by the time we get it), other maintenance releases in the past couple of years have tended to be around 8 or 9 months coming - Sybase will never commit to a release date until it is out the door...

PB 7.0.2.8011 Problem to connect to ASE 11.9.2
Having PB 7.0.2.8011 installed in a Windows 2000 environment I cannot connect to a remote ASE 11.9.2 (on windows NT 4 SP6). PowerBuilder just drops me out!!! Please Help! Thanks! ...

ASE 11.9.2 and PowerBuilder 6.0 sp_pb60* objects
I am migrating to ASE 11.9.2 and I tried to install the sp_pb60* objects (that are nedded for PowerBuilder) in sybsystemprocs DB. Some of the objects got created OK, but others failed. I suspect it's because some of the variables are declared as @@var (instead of @var) in the script. Q1: Is it failing because of the @@var variables? Q2: Is there an updated script for this, or do I have to update the scripts myself? Thanks Michael Michael Persson wrote: > I am migrating to ASE 11.9.2 and I tried to install the sp_pb60* objects > (that are nedded for PowerBui...

Upgrade from 11.0.3.2 to ASE 11.9.2
I've seen different postings claiming that 11.0.3 can directly upgrade to 11.9.2. However, the release bulletin for Sybase ASE 11.9.2 (Doc ID = 72410-01-1192-02) says that "You can upgrade 11.9.2 only from 10.0.2.7, 11.0.3.3, 11.5 and later). We are currently using 11.0.3.2. Does it mean that I will have to upgrade our server to 11.0.3.3 (from 11.0.3.2) before I can migrate to ASE 11.9.2? I will appreciate if someone clarify this. Thanks. CGS tcgs@hotmail.com CGS wrote: > > I've seen different postings claiming that 11.0.3 can directly upgrade...

Problems in reverse engineering an ASA 6.0.2 database to build and ASE 11.9.2 schema
I am in the process of migrating our database backend from ASA 6.0.2 to ASE 11.9.2. I have PD AppModeler 6.1.4.790 32-bit which I have used to reverse-engineer the current ASA database tables and stored procedures. I then changed my 'target' database to ASE 11.5-11.9 and generated the table schemas and stored procedure creation scripts for loading into ASE. Although the create table scripts had some minor issues (i.e. generating 'on default' instead of on 'default') the stored procedures scripts failed miserably. Functions available in ASA are no longer support...

Can I have 11.0.2 and ASE 11.9.2 running on the same machine?
Hi, I have server with Sybase 11.0.2 installed on it for testing. Now I need to install on the same machine ASE 11.9.2 also for testing. I really would like to keep both versions running on the same server and I'm thinking about whole installation of ASE 11.9.2 just on another hard drive from Sybase 11.0.2. Is it possible? Or I have to save my backups, uninstall 11.0.2, install whole new 11.9.2 and restore from backups? Thank you Ninel You could do it provided you are able to specify a port number different from what 11.0.2 is using. Anil Ninel Roytman wrote: &g...

W2K, ASE 11.9.2, PB 6.5 and PB 7.0 Database Painter
My application runs fine in compilted and debug using Powerbuilder 6.5 and 7.0, but I get all kinds of errors when trying to use the Database Painter in both versions. We just did a mass migration from Win NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 with the latest versions of Sybase drivers, Powerbuilder and Windows 200 patches. When selecting a table from the table catalog list I get.. ct_param(): user api layer: external error: An illegal value of 256 was placed in the status field of the of CS_DATAFMT structure. When running any type of SELECT statement from the Database Adminstrator I ge...

Can we restore a database on ASE 11.0.3 which was on ASE 11.0.2 ?
Hi, I did a backup of a database which was on ASE 11.0.2. Can we restore it without any problems on ASE 11.0.3 ? Thanks very much. -- Have a nice day. Raphael Lignier Escalation Support Engineer ASCEND COMMUNICATIONS GIS - Sophia-Antipolis On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:02:30 -0800, Raphael Lignier <rlignier@ascend.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I did a backup of a database which was on ASE 11.0.2. > >Can we restore it without any problems on ASE 11.0.3 ? Yes, dumps are upward compatible (that is: you can load older dumps on newer servers). When conversion...

Web resources about - Data Type Image in ASE 11.9.2. and Powerbuilder 7.0.2 C3 - sybase.powerbuilder.database

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles