Crystal Reports - Connecting to MS SQL Server 7 thru native driver from PB 6.5.1

We had migrated from PB 6.0 to Power builder 6.5.1.
On back-end side we had migrated from MS SQL Server 6.5 to 7

We found that datawindows are not working when we use ODBC connection
between PB6.5.1 and SQL Server 7.Native driver connection solved this
problem.
But we are also using Crystal Report 4.6.1 for some of the reports. I am
accessing the
crystal report using OLE/OCX control.

Previously Iam using the connect property of Crystal report to connect to
database at runtime.
The syntax is as below:

Ole_1.Object.connect = "DSN=myconnect;UID=myuser;PWD=12345;DSQ=ABCDB;"

Where myconnect is the ODBC profile, UID is user ID pwd is password and
ABCDB is database name.

How do I change this connect string, to connect using native driver? Is
there any other method to do it?
Can any one suggest a work-around for this issue?

0
SriniVas