Connectivity of PowerBuilder 6.5 and SQL Server 7.0

Hi Guys,

I need help regarding connectivity with PB 6.5 and SQL Ser. 7.0. I am
getting an error message "DBMS MS Sql Server ... not supported in current
installation' or 'Unable to load the requested database interface".

I have required files for both the system and for PB i.e., NTWDBLIB.DLL
PBMSS60.DLL but still i am not able to connect to the database.

Please help.

Regards,
MS

0
mahesh

Check the sybase site, there is useful infor about the matter.

Good Luck,

Alessandro Barbieri

"mahesh" <mahesh.shah@codecindia.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
>
> I need help regarding connectivity with PB 6.5 and SQL Ser. 7.0. I am
> getting an error message "DBMS MS Sql Server ... not supported in current
> installation' or 'Unable to load the requested database interface".
>
> I have required files for both the system and for PB i.e., NTWDBLIB.DLL
> PBMSS60.DLL but still i am not able to connect to the database.
>
> Please help.
>
> Regards,
> MS

0
Alessandro

Web resources about - Connectivity of PowerBuilder 6.5 and SQL Server 7.0 - sybase.powerbuilder.database

TE Connectivity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TE Connectivity Ltd. designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial ...

Mark Zuckerberg Goes Into Detail On Facebook Connectivity Lab, Internet.org
Perhaps Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is just a wee bit excited about the Connectivity Lab , the initiative aimed at using high-altitude ...

The power of connectivity
By Keven McCammon, site data center manager, Facebook Forest City Data Center Today we announced that we’re partnering with the Town of Forest ...

Facebook, Internet.org launch Connectivity Lab
... CEO Mark Zuckerberg shed some light on the company’s acquisition of drone-maker Titan Aerospace, announcing the launch of Facebook’s Connectivity ...

Samsung Galaxy S3: Connectivity demo - USB OTG, MHL, bluetooth keyboards/mice, games controllers - YouTube ...
AndroidNZ.net - the best source for Galaxy S3 content! For navigation in the video use these links: USB Pendrive @0:55, 500GB portable drive ...

Mid-2012 MacBook Airs offer improved performance and connectivity
Believe it or not, it's been nearly four and a half years since Apple released the original MacBook Air. At the time, it was revolutionary in ...

Connectivity is key in society
They’re billing it as the place where Lewisham meets Summer Hill meets the city – and with good reason.

BMW to launch new connectivity service
Soon your car will notify the dealer when it’s due for a service. BMW Australia will introduce a new suite of in-car connectivity apps in its ...

The key to a successful hybrid cloud infrastructure? Flexible connectivity
It's becoming increasingly clear that - for most organisations - taking a 'hybrid' approach to cloud adoption makes sound business sense.

Facebook Connectivity Lab promotes access to Internet in remote areas - CTV News
Facebook is giving more details about its effort to connect remote parts of the world to the Internet - and it involves drones, lasers and satellites. ...