Connecting to Access 2000

I'm running PB 8 and trying to connect to Access 2000 using ODBC.  I could
connect fine but then I tried creating a new workgroup information file to
secure the database.  When I did this I could no longer connect through PB.
 I got an error saying that I didn't have the necessary permissions to
access the database.  I tried using my admin id that I set up in access.
I'm trying to make users log in to access instead of just automatically
connecting.  Is there something else that I have to do?
0
mwallac1

Hi!

Did you set "System Database" in the ODBC profile for your Access DB?

HTH
Alex Osin

<mwallac1> wrote in message
> I'm running PB 8 and trying to connect to Access 2000 using ODBC.  I could
> connect fine but then I tried creating a new workgroup information file to
> secure the database.  When I did this I could no longer connect through
PB.
>  I got an error saying that I didn't have the necessary permissions to
> access the database.  I tried using my admin id that I set up in access.
> I'm trying to make users log in to access instead of just automatically
> connecting.  Is there something else that I have to do?

0
Alex