ASE 15 connection error

I'm using PB 10.5 with ASE15 (PBSYC105.DLL), OPEN client ASE15, direct
connect, NO ODBC, no OLEDB, only dll pbsyc105.dll.
If my application stand-by (example: reduced as icon), after 2 or 3 minutes
if I close the window, or retrive
data or other database operations, appears an error "Select Error:
ct_cmd_alloc(): user api layer: external error: The connection has been
marked dead."
Why ?
Same others application on PB9 with ASE 12 works fine.
Will I, perhaps, configure some timeout on ASE15 ?
Thanks.

0
EnMe

ODBC error connecting to ASE 15
Hi, I am trying to figure out why a user is getting ODBC connection errors from WinXP->ASE15 when my client config doesn't even have an ODBC connection to ASE15 (and works just fine)? Am I missing something? If I don't need ODBC to connect, why would other users? thx, rick_806 > Hi, > > I am trying to figure out why a user is getting ODBC > connection errors from client WinXP->ASE15 when my client config > doesn't even have an ODBC connection to ASE15 (and works > just fine)? Am I missing something? If I don't need ODBC > to connec...

Why Powerbuilder JDBC Internal Error occurs when connecting to ASE DB
Hi I created a connection cache for ASE 12.5 database with the following properties in connection cache tabs. I am able to ping the database succssfully. Server name = jdbc:sybase:Tds:client50:6500/iob Driver = com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver In the PB component, I used the following syntax to connect the database. SQLCA.DBMS = "JDB" SQLCA.DBParm = "CacheName='Test'" but the following error thrown in the srv.log SQLDBCODE: 999 SQLERRTEXT: Powerbuilder JDBC Internal Error What could be reason for the above error? T...

"Alias is not currently opened. Database server rejected connection. Database server connection limited exceeded." error message
Hello Sybase User Experts, I like to find out the cause of this error message "Alias is not currently opened. Database server rejected connection. Database server connection limited exceeded." Do you have any idea about this? What is the cause and how to solve this problem?! Your answer or idea to this error message will be a great help to me. Thank you in advance. Regards, Beverly Beverly, First of all, what database server are you using? And how are you connecting to it? -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] <Beverly> wrote in message news:3f7932b1.1356....

Internal Error when connecting to ASE 15.5 with "Encrypt Password" on
Just installed Sybase ASE 15.5 demo on Windows with all defaults. Then connection via ODBC fails if the "Encrypt Password" is on. Is that expected? Hi, There is a bug logged with Sybase on similar issue. Could you post the exact ASE version and ASE ODBC Driver version? This is currently being looked at and we are awaiting the results, such as how to resolve this issue. Thank you, -Paul <Martin Rakhmanov> wrote in message news:4be1a1e1.39cd.1681692777@sybase.com... > Just installed Sybase ASE 15.5 demo on Windows with all > defaults. > Then...

Connection error to WarmStandby ASE database (ASE12.5/Rep126/Solaris 9)
Hi, any time I'm updating the active database - I'm getting this error while expecting the update to be applied on the warmstandby server. Replication Server 126 on solaris 9 syb101 is the standby database I verified sa password for syb101 server and works fine - but can't figure out why is the messge still appearing? Why DSI is trying to login to standby server - to begin with - isn't that for the maint user? Regards,, Yasser E. 2007/10/04 16:42:57. ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(104(1) syb101.demo101) - seful/cm.c(3459) Message from server: Message: 4002, S...

Can't connect to ASE 15.0 because of Open Client errors
I am trying to connect to an ASE 15.0 server from my Windows Vista x64 machine and not succeeding. It seems every method I try fails (except JDBC which is working) with errors relating to Open Client. When I try to connect using DSEDIT it comes up with an "Unable to determine Net-Library error" even though the server is up and I have defined all the necessary environment variables. When I try to connect through PowerBuilder 10.5 I get "Error loading client library DLLs". What could be wrong? Is it that Open Client doesn't work on 64-bit systems? -- And...

PB : Connection error #4002 with VB6, Crystal Report 11 and ASE 15 (ODBC)
Hi, I have an error #4002 when I want to view a report in Visual Basic 6 with the ActiveX Chrystal Report Viewer. The reports works in Crystal Report but the conexion fails with VB6. I think it could be an authentification error but I don't know how to manage identification from VB. The problem appears when I use the Crystal Wizard to create a form automatically AND when I create objects directly in code : Dim app As CRAXDRT.Application Dim oReport1 As CRAXDRT.Report Dim oRptRouter As CrystalActiveXReportViewerLib11.ReportSourceRouter Dim viewReport As CrystalActiveXR...

Open Client 15 can't connect to ASE 11.5 database
This sql.ini file works fine on a Mac with the 11.5 Open Client but does not work on a Windows Open Client 15. Can't connect or ping. Can IP ping the server from the PC. Any idea what's wrong? [SYBASE] master=TCP,dbserver,1025 query=TCP,dbserver,1025 This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050303060501040109050708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Paul, Try NLWNSCK instead of TCP in below strings. HTH, Eugene Paul Williams wrote: >This sql.ini file works fine on a Mac with the 11.5 ...

Error connecting ASE 11.9.2 databases through PB 7.0 and IM 7.0
Hi, I receive this error message every time I try to list tables of ASE database through PB 7.0 and IM 7.0. "Store Procedure sp_pb70table not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output)" I could not find that store procedure in the existing store procedure in the Adaptive server Sybsystemprocs database too. According to your instalation manual book, I can re-create them by running the pbsys.sql scripts, which I supposed to find it in the \sybtools directory. But I don't have that directory ...

HELP: Microsoft Query "General odbc error" connecting to ASE 15.0.3
Greetings, I'm trying to connect MSQRY32 - 12.0.6532 SP2 MSO to ASE15.0.3ESD#1 (8K pages) using ODBC on XP SP3, using ASE 15.00.00.325 2008/08/14 ODBC driver The System ODBC connection was created with defaults. Checking ASE, I can see successful login connection select @@pagesize sp_odbc_server_info select db_name() sp_odbc_tables The I get an error on MSQRY32 - "General odbc error" Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in Advance. Alberto > Greetings, > > I'm trying to connect > MSQRY32 - 12.0.6532 SP2 MSO to > A...

Connection Error
When attempting to create a new query in Excel to access information from the Sybase database (blue) MS Query fatal errors and these are the only details: AppName: msqry32.exe AppVer: 10.0.2607.0 ModName: syodase.dll This was working up until recently. Is there a maximum limit on ports or connections for a sybase connection? We have been running and still are deploying, excel tools to display national data from our symposium databases, all of a sudden i am unable to build any more tools! Excel version is 2002 Windows version XP SP2 Symposium 4.01.07 Sybase ODBC connection (u...

Remote Connection error while connecting to sql express database
Hi (1)  I am building application using asp.net 3.5 and sql server 2005 express as database (2) I am writing database logic in seprate dll in which I used typed dataset and TableAdapters(3) I have deployed this applicaiton in IIS(4) I have written down connection string in web.config in application and settings file in DLL project and both connectionstrings are identical(5) In login page I am filling combo using SqlDatasource , which fetch Connectionstring from web.config file and its working fine  (6) But the problem when I call any function from dll which access ...

[connect error] Interbase Connect Error
In ODBC connect test is successfully.. but in PowerBuilder 6.5 Database Profiles is displayed error message.. Error Message is SQLSTATE = 40001 [Easysoft][Interbase]Dynamic SQL Error, SQL error code = -91, feature is not supported What means this message? Now I use PowerBuilder 6.5 & Interbase 5.6... Just I choose - Profile Name - Data Source --> This is ODBC DNS..(user DNS) - User ID - Password Does it need more? ...

Web resources about - ASE 15 connection error - sybase.powerbuilder.database

This Is How Facebook Is Working to Improve Experience On Slower Connections
... the globe, that’s not their situation . In recent years, Facebook has paid close attention to its user experience on 2G and other slow connections. ...

Addappt now lets you block contacts and connections
... gives you even more control than before. New features Block a current contact from connecting if they use Addappt down the road Block a connection ...

Internet connections at UK universities have been knocked out by a 'persistent' cyber attack
... internet following a targeted cyber attack on a nationwide education network. The University of Manchester said on Tuesday its internet connection ...