What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?

We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect
to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade
informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version
of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with
powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder
native driver need to be installed? can we use the most
recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native
drive? anybody have any issue with this setup?

Thank you in advance.
1
Tony

Powerbuilder components use only 1 connection from connection cache #2
Hi all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i tested this f...

Powerbuilder components use only 1 connection from connection cache
Hi all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i tested this f...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1: Connect to Oracle Using the PowerBuilder Native Driver
Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be related to our production issue. http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11000397 http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11008896 Thanks in advance, John johnshi@yahoo.com The first one only affects the development environment, and the second one is only applicable to datawindows build with the old PBDBMS method. What problems are you having? On 12 Oct 2004 08:56:32 -0700, John Shi wrote: >Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be >related to our production i...

REPOST: PB components use only 1 connection from 50 connections connection cache
Hello all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i teste...

Powerbuilder components use only one connection of 50 conn connection cache
Hi all, I'm currently investigating a performance bottleneck in jaguar. I've reported this problem before and got some helpful hints from this forum so I'm back for more, since the hints weren't helpful enough. I have a web application which uses Powerbuilder components as the backend. Even when I generate 30 calls that each take 1 minute, the Jaguar server reports that it uses only one connection!! When I check oracle, it reports that only one session is active from the Jaguar server. Now I can just handle this if it was only one session but when i tested this f...

Connection to Informix using IBM Informix Connect 2.81
Hello, I have a problem to communicate with my Informix database using "IBM Informix Connect 2.81". I have no problems using "IBM Informix Connect 2.20", but this driver is very old now, has some performance problems and should not be used with Windows XP. In my client server application I have to set the options "Cursor Library as needed" and "Disable Bind" in my database profile (DBparm for the executeable) to use the new Informix driver, but I have no idea how to set these options in the EAServer. I am using EAServer Version 5.2. Than...

PowerBuilder Informix connectivity using native driver
Hi All, Please help us if any one using Powerbuilder informix. The problem is when we connect to database using database profile through PowerBuilder every thing on front end appears fine and we can do all the sql's, but on the back end the database session is showing 'not wait' mode and the sql code is -255. What's interesting? Is that every sql executed from powerbuilder is getting new session and all the sessions are going to no wait mode, because of this problem we are running out of sessions on database side. We have a temporary fix by killing the -255 s...

Connection from PowerBuilder connects to Internet
We have a client who has experienced a problem I've seen posted on this forum but can't find now. When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I remember that it's a problem with their version of the winsock.dll, but I don't remember the recommended solution. Thanks for you help, James Clanton >When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their >connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I >rem...

Client Connections and PowerBuilder connections
What do I need to do to my NT box to be able to run a browser from a client machine to run the demo database/tutorial? I am able to run the demo from the NT server itself, but would like to test client connectivity. My client has browser capability. Furthermore, I am anticipating on using Jaguar as a middle tier for accepting communications from PowerBuilder. Jaguar would then take the SQL and pass the information onto a SYBASE SQL Server. I am not even concerned with any of the business logic that may be involved but am more interested in getting Jaguar to be a middle tier while...

Connect to UL9 via powerbuilder 10.2.1
Is there a way to connect directly to the UL9 database from powerbuilder 10.2.1? Not via mobilink i mean... Chris ...

not connected when I am connected

Web resources about - What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50? - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles