Problem with using Oracle stored procedure to create datasource for DW in PB 5.0.02

Hi,
Using PB 6.0, I can create datawindow by using ORACLE stored procedure as
datasource ( I use cursor variable as IN OUT parameter ) without problem at
all. But when I used PB 5.0.02, I got error message even if I use same
stored procedure in same server ( Oracle version 7.3 ).

This was what the error message said:
"Cannot create Datawindow

'ORA - 06550: Line 1, Column 61:
PLS - 00103: Encountered the symbol "14" when expecting one of the
following:
	. () , * @ % & | = - + < / > in mod .......'"

Is anyone can help me?

TIA
Enoch
kuany@jea.com

0
Enoch

It's probably due to the Native PB driver.  In 6 you are using O73 and in 5
O72?  There were also changes made by Oracle to the OCI specifications that
may not have been backported by PS to the 5 driver.
--
Terry Dykstra [TeamPS]
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.

Enoch Kuang <kuany@jea.com> wrote in article
<01bd479d$7c5191c0$69cbf3a1@kuany.jea.com>...
> Hi,
> Using PB 6.0, I can create datawindow by using ORACLE stored procedure as
> datasource ( I use cursor variable as IN OUT parameter ) without problem
at
> all. But when I used PB 5.0.02, I got error message even if I use same
> stored procedure in same server ( Oracle version 7.3 ).
>
> This was what the error message said:
> "Cannot create Datawindow
>
> 'ORA - 06550: Line 1, Column 61:
> PLS - 00103: Encountered the symbol "14" when expecting one of the
> following:
>
> Is anyone can help me?
>
> TIA
> Enoch