Powerbuilder 11.5 Executable : Error loading client library DLLs. Unable to connect to server

I migrated from PB 8.0 to PB 11.5 successfully but I cannot run the
executable I built from PB 11.5. The error is "Error loading client
library DLLs. Unable to connect to server" . If I run the program from
design mode it is fine but only with the executable. I have also tried
runtime packager to build all the needed dlls but yet the problem
persist.Can somebody help me out?
0
Powerbuilder

You might try something like "listdlls" from sysinternals to see what dlls
are actually loaded when you execute your application.
There are a couple of new dlls that are required over the ones you would
expect from PB8.
I assume that you are also running in XP(SP3), WS2003, WS2008, WS2008R2,
Vista, or Win7.

"Powerbuilder" <enofem2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I migrated from PB 8.0 to PB 11.5 successfully but I cannot run the
> executable I built from PB 11.5. The error is "Error loading client
> library DLLs. Unable to connect to server" . If I run the program from
> design mode it is fine but only with the executable. I have also tried
> runtime packager to build all the needed dlls but yet the problem
> persist.Can somebody help me out?

0
Sybase

Error loading client library DLLs. Unable to connect to server
InfoMaker v.12.0 build 6107, Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit OS. When trying to connect to a server using a database profile in SYC Sybase ASE, I get the following error: "Error loading client library DLLs. Unable to connect to server." Thus, cannot connect to server at all, and I haven't been able to find a solution. Any ideas/solutions anyone may have? Your help is appreciated in advance! IM is a 32-bit application, so you will need a 32-bit version of the Sybase client software. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http...

Client Connections and PowerBuilder connections
What do I need to do to my NT box to be able to run a browser from a client machine to run the demo database/tutorial? I am able to run the demo from the NT server itself, but would like to test client connectivity. My client has browser capability. Furthermore, I am anticipating on using Jaguar as a middle tier for accepting communications from PowerBuilder. Jaguar would then take the SQL and pass the information onto a SYBASE SQL Server. I am not even concerned with any of the business logic that may be involved but am more interested in getting Jaguar to be a middle tier while...

get error The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required.
 Hi,I was able to send mail with no trouble before few days.Then due to some reason, i Formatted pc &  re-installed visual studio & IIS Now when i try to send mail, i get this error.The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated.In my web.config file i write<mailSettings>      <smtp from="myemail@gmail.com">        <network host="smtp.gmail.com" port="587" userName="myemail" password="xxxx" defaultCredentials="fa...

Error: Could not connect to PowerBuilder server
We have developed a Web.PB application which is to run on a hosted web running IIS on NT 4.0 (we don't have access to the server). We cannot get beyond the error: Error: Could not connect to PowerBuilder server 'KRASH'. E-Mail: Let me know about it on the Example 2-4, and this error: Error: Could not connect to PowerBuilder server 'PBWEBTEST'. E-Mail: Let me know about it on the Example 1. The webmaster swears the pbweb.ini file is placed in the c:\winnt directory, and location= has been set to his server's IP address. Thank you El.Da. Ing...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #5
An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)   <sessionState mode="SQLServer"sqlConnectionString="data source=LHX00CNU7401SQG\Session; integrated security=true"/>   I have done all the settings: --> enabling the protocols --> Starting teh SQlbrowser but still no luck. Pleas...

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

11.5 on NT & Powerbuilder 5.0 connection from Win95
I have 11.5 running on NT 4.0 and have the server set for Named Pipes and NLNWSK(Is ths tcp/ip?). From the Win 95 client I CAN connect using SYBASE CENTRAL but can't connect from PB 5.0.3. I would like to connect using the native drivers but ODBC would also be ok. Any ideas where I could look for an answer???? Thanks, Allan On Fri, 05 Dec 1997 20:54:25 -0600, Allan Lindsay <summit@mc.net> wrote: >I have 11.5 running on NT 4.0 and have the server set for Named Pipes >and NLNWSK(Is ths tcp/ip?). >From the Win 95 client I CAN connect using SYBASE CENTR...

upgrade error:"CONNECTIVITY ERROR:DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out."
PLEASE HELP OH WISE SYBASE GURUS! upgrading 11.9.2 to 12.0. unloaded software. rebooted server. selected "upgrade server" in Configure Sybase Servers window. typed in sa password. got "CONNECTIVITY ERROR: DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out." -- Chuck Boyce chuck_boyce@operamail.com http://www.geocities.com/chuck_boyce_jr/ Yahoo Messenger ID: chuck_boyce_jr http://messenger.yahoo.com AOL Instant Messenger ID: sg95m476 http://www.aol.com/aim/ ICQ Messenger ID: 41449031 http://www.icq.com ...

error 8001 Unable to connect SQLAnywhere 5.5.04 Server in PB7.0
Please help me with the following problem: SYMPTOM: Error message SqlState 08001 "Unable to connect to database server; unable to start database engine" GOALS: Connect to 16-bit server database from Powerbuilder 7.0 development environment. Connect to 16-bit text driver from Powerbuilder 7.0 development environment. Connect to same datasources in production enviroment. ENVIRONMENT: 1. Working on Windows NT. 2. Powerbuilder 5.0 and 7.0 installed on PC. 3. Using ODBC interface to database. SITUATION: 1. Tried to connect to SQLAnywhere 5.5.04 server (16-bit). 2...

Error: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server
Dear all,I have a webservice project running on Computer A.I am calling a webmethod from this web service from an asp.net project on computer B, it is working correctly.But the problem is when i am trying to call the same webmethod from another asp.net project on the computer B, i am receiving this error:The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.it is not a security problem or configuration since the same webmethod is working on the first asp.net project Can anyone help, thanks.   Any help please....

Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does
Hi All, i am using tha conncetion string in web.config. <add name="MyLocalSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=.\SqlExpress;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\SqlServer\OC00003SQL.mdf;User Instance=false" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>  Instance=false and true both i have used  but i am getting error like that. on my web hosting site  Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Serv...

Connecting to Jaguar Server from Powerbuilder ActibveX client
As far as I know, connection to Jaguar Server from PB ActiveX client can be done via sybase openclient.Is it possible to connect to Jaguar server from PB activeX client using ODBC ? If possible then how ? where can I get sybase system 11 driver ? Thanks in advance. -Chandu ...

Connection from PowerBuilder connects to Internet
We have a client who has experienced a problem I've seen posted on this forum but can't find now. When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I remember that it's a problem with their version of the winsock.dll, but I don't remember the recommended solution. Thanks for you help, James Clanton >When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their >connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I >rem...

GW 5.5.5 client connecting to GW7 server?
running netware 6.5 and gw 5.5. We are planning on doing an upgrade to gw7.0 in a month or so and have a few questions... 1. Can gw5.5 on the server be upgraded to gw7.0 and still have the 5.5.5 clients connect to it? 2. if so, are there any issues that are currently known that will seriously hamper the user experience (until the gw7 client is rolled out) Thanks! -Peter 1. yes 2. intermittent d909 errors, about 1-3 times a day. Not harmful but annoying -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) ...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder 11.5 Executable : Error loading client library DLLs. Unable to connect to server - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles