We have developed a product using PowerBuilder7.0, Ms Sql Server 6.5 and
connecting them using powerbuilder native driver. Now we are thinking of
porting Ms Sql Server 6.5 database to Ms Sql Server 7.0.As we feel, we could
achive new features of Sql server 7.0.e.g row level locking.
Actually i want to know, what things i have to do.e.g what sort of
connection i have to use? what new features i will able to use?.will  Stored
procedures  work properly.
Is there anyting i have to chang in my application(at front end)e.g
datawindows or any embeded sql, external functions.
Should i port it or not?
I am waiting for your kind advice.
Ijaz
HTH

-1
Mr

Web resources about - Porting Ms Sql Server 6.5 database to Ms Sql Server 7.0 - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Dodgy database exposes details of 191 million US voters
... years, there's a high chance that your personal details are now out in the wild. Security researcher Chris Vickery found a misconfigured database ...

Database configuration issues expose 191 million voter records
A misconfigured database has led to the disclosure of 191 million voter records. The database, discovered by researcher Chris Vickery, doesn't ...

Database error publishes data of 3 million Hello Kitty fans
Online researcher Chris Vickery uncovered a database this weekend containing the personal information of 3.3 million accounts associated with ...

191 Million US Voter Registration Records Leaked In Mystery Database
A huge database of 191 million US citizens is uncovered. But no one knows who carelessly left it open, whilst the FBI have been contacted.

Database Leak Exposes 3.3 Million 'Hello Kitty' Fans
... was accessible. Vickery told Reuters by e-mail that the company had plugged the holes he had found in three servers. But he said the database ...