PB (10.2.1) connect with MS SQL Server 2005

Hi,

I am currently working on Migration project and its almost complete.
I am using OLEDB with SQLNCLI to connect with the db and its working
fine.

DBMS = OLEDB
DBpram =
PROVIDER='SQLNCLI',DATASOURCE='xxxx',PROVIDERSTRING='DataBase=yyyy',IntegratedSecurity='SSPI'

when i create PBD and tested with someother PC, its giving DBMS is not
supported error.
Please let me know wats the specific dll which will connect with the
db. i tried searching PBSNCxxx.dll  but i dont find it anyway.

Please help me in this regards. thanks

Regards
Balaji Chinnu
0
Balaji

The DLL is pbOLEx.dll -- the first three (3) characters of the
<trans_obj>.DBMS are used to identify the driver.

--

Chris Keating

Please only post to the newsgroup

SQL Anywhere Developer Community
	http://www.sybase.com/developer/library/sql-anywhere-techcorner
SQL Anywhere Blog Center
	http://www.sybase.com/sqlanyblogs
Maintenance releases and EBFs
	http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
Use Case Express to report bugs
	http://case-express.sybase.com

Balaji wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on Migration project and its almost complete.
> I am using OLEDB with SQLNCLI to connect with the db and its working
> fine.
>
> DBMS = OLEDB
> DBpram =
> PROVIDER='SQLNCLI',DATASOURCE='xxxx',PROVIDERSTRING='DataBase=yyyy',IntegratedSecurity='SSPI'
>
> when i create PBD and tested with someother PC, its giving DBMS is not
> supported error.
> Please let me know wats the specific dll which will connect with the
> db. i tried searching PBSNCxxx.dll  but i dont find it anyway.
>
> Please help me in this regards. thanks
>
> Regards
> Balaji Chinnu
0