pb 10.0-sql server 2000-ado.net connect problem

Hi,
I am using Powerbuilder 10.0 , XP SP2 , Microsoft SQL Server
2000 and the Net Framework is installed.
I am having problem connecting  to Microsoft SQLSERVER 2000
using ADO.NET
My connection is
// Profile sqlado
SQLCA.DBMS = "TRACE ADO.Net"
SQLCA.LogPass = "123"
SQLCA.LogId = "sa"
SQLCA.AutoCommit = True
SQLCA.DBParm="Namespace='System.Data.OleDb',DATASOURCE='internetpc'
,Database='db1',Provider='SQLOLEDB',PROVIDERSTRING='database=db1'
,DelimitIdentifier='Yes',PBCatalogOwner='dbo',DefaultProcOwner='dbo'"

The trace file is
/*---------------------------------------------------*/
/*                 29/8/2005  23:40                  */
/*---------------------------------------------------*/
(1ba7a40): LOGIN: (0 MilliSeconds)
(1ba7a40):
 Error 999 (rc -1) : Failed to create a instance of type
DbRoutine.
(1ba7a40): SHUTDOWN DATABASE INTERFACE: (0 MilliSeconds)

I searched the internet to find out what this message
actually means but I had no luck yet.

Any clues?
Thanx in advance...

PB 10.2.0 Connect SQL Server Using ADO.NET Provider
I have a problem with connection to SQL Server database using ADO.NET after upgrading to PB10.2.0 build 8011 runtime on the client machine. But it worked fine in version 10.0.1 build 6044 . Anyone can help me to figure ot that problem? TIA. John Ho. Can you try to provide details of the problem? <John Ho> wrote in message news:427aeaa1.7f95.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have a problem with connection to SQL Server database > using ADO.NET after upgrading to PB10.2.0 build 8011 runtime > on the client machine. But it worked fine in version 10.0.1 > build 604...

PB 10.0 connect using ADO.NET problem...
Hi, I am using Powerbuilder 10.0 , XP SP2 , Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and the Net Framework is installed. I am having problem connecting to Microsoft SQLSERVER 2000 using ADO.NET My connection is // Profile sqlado SQLCA.DBMS = "TRACE ADO.Net" SQLCA.LogPass = "123" SQLCA.LogId = "sa" SQLCA.AutoCommit = True SQLCA.DBParm="Namespace='System.Data.OleDb',DATASOURCE='internetpc' ,Database='db1',Provider='SQLOLEDB',PROVIDERSTRING='database=db1' ,DelimitIdentifier='Yes',PBCatalogOwner='dbo',Default...

ado.net 2.0 and sql server 2000 connection error
I am trying to make a simple connection to my sql server, but am getting an error.  I am not sure why it says SQL Server 2005 in the error as we use 2000.  I have found others to have the problem on the web, but have found no answers.  One person said the sql connection worked when he downgraded to 1.1; however, I'd like to avoid that.  Here is my code:   <%@Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %> <script runat="server"> Sub Page_Load() Dim conNorthwind As SqlConnection   conNorthwind = New SqlConnection("Server=1CDRSRV4; uid=username; pwd...

Asp.net 2.0 and sql server 2000 connection problem
I created an application locally on my pc. I have no problem connecting to a sql server 2000 database that is located on a seperate server.I setup users, roles, rules via security configuration tool. All related information is corrrectly stored in the sql server 2000 database.I run the application locally and everything works great. I then copied the website to the development web server and I am able to open the login page but when I go to enter username and password it cannot find the database.error message Server Error in '/facilitatortracker' Application.---------------------------------...

AppName in the Connectivity Parm
Hi: I would like to know if there's a connection parameter to set the workstation name and te application name using ADO.NET or OLEDB to SQL SERVER 2005. I'm currently using PB 10.2.1. Build 9858. TIA. C�sar Ratto D. Yes, This is my DBParm: SQLCA.DBParm = "PROVIDER='" + ls_provider + "',DATASOURCE='" + server + "',PROVIDERSTRING='DataTypeCompatibility=80;database=" + bd + ";App=" + ls_applicationName + ";WSID=" + ls_workstation + "',TIMEOUT=160,OJSyntax='ANSI',PBTrimChar...

Connecting to MS SQL Server 2000 w/PB Professional v 8.0/9.0
Hi all- Wondering if PB 8.0/9.0 Professional can connect to MS SQL Server 2000? Without Native driver, can it connect via ODBC? We generally use Enterprise with native drivers but wondered if Professional is an option. Thanks for help on this. Ed Zak- Yes, it's a very viable option. On 22 Dec 2003 14:04:13 -0800, "Ed Zak" <zakef@askesis.com> wrote: >Hi all- > >Wondering if PB 8.0/9.0 Professional can connect to MS SQL Server 2000? >Without Native driver, can it connect via ODBC? We generally use Enterprise >with native drivers but...

Connecting to SQL Server 2000 from PB 10
Currently im using PB 6.5 with MS SQL Server 2000 as backend. In PB 10, interface has not been provided in the database profiles to connect to MS SQL Server. Please advice me. Thanks Deva ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Which version of 10 do you have? If you're looking for the PB's native drivers, they're only in the Enterprise version. http://www.sybase.com/products/internetappdevttools/powerbuilder/pb10_featurematrix -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, I...

Connectivity Problem with PB 6.5 or PB 7.0 and Informix Dynamic Server 2000 9.21
I have problems from Power Builder 6.5 and Power Builder 7.0 when I connect from development environment. I wish connect to Informix Dynamic Server 2000 9.21 on Windows NT. I have this problem with Native Driver "IN7 I-Net v7.x" and "IN7 I-Net v9.x" The database painter show me the owner of table wrong! This problem was correct in any other release? Thanks Alejandro Del� pd: I can do it with Informix-Cli or early Version! but not with INFORMIX-CLI of IDS.200 !!! Do you have the correct version of the DB drivers? Just thought I'd ask in ...

ADO.Net connection problems with SQL Server 2005
Hi. Im try to use ADO.Net for connection to SQL Server 2005. In my developer workstation connection work fine, but in the clients, don�t connect. .Net 2.0 is installed, SQL Client for sql server 2005 is installed Help me please. Hi, In general, if you have registered the following 2 DLLs,ADO will work Sybase.PowerBuilder.Db.dll Sybase.PowerBuilder.DbExt.dll they are located under the folder Disk:\Program Files\Sybase\powerbuilder 11 You can get the folder from registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sybase\PowerBuilder\11.0->Location &quo...

Connection of PowerBuilder 10 to Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Hello, I use PowerBuilder 10.2.1 (Build 9557), Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and OLE DB connection. I have a datawindow using Store Procedure to retrieve. After retrieving the datawindow, I have a SQL statement fetching loop, and I will call another store procedure in the looping. Once the datawindow with store procedure is retrieved, another store procedure cannot be executed in the SQL cursor fetching loop. The sqlerrtext message is that "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Cannot create new connection because in manual or distributed transaction mode.". Howev...

PB 10 connection issues with SQL SERVER 2000
Hi guys, We recently installed PB 10.version. There was no driver for MS Sql Server. We are using sql server as the database. What we have to do in achieving this? please help me.. any help will be highly appreciated thanks and regards, VJ The native driver was retired due to the fact that MSS has stopped enhancing it after MSS6.5. MSS connectivity starting in MSS 7 should be done using OLEDB, ODBC or a .NET provider. /ck <Vijay Gopal> wrote in message news:42274c94.6e7c.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi guys, > > We recently installed PB 10.version. There...

Web resources about - pb 10.0-sql server 2000-ado.net connect problem - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Another Land Grab, Or Much Ado About Nothing?
by Dish Staff Israel finds 1,000 acres of unused land "just lying around" bit.ly/1w3Sdju http://t.co/KNAm3nQfdy — Pan-Arabia Enquirer (@arabiaenquirer) ...

The 'Silencing' On Politically Correct College Campuses Is Much Ado About Nothing
The fringe element on college campuses has the American right needlessly up in arms.

Bad News For Hillary Clinton, Or Much Ado About Nothing In New Battleground Polls?
... Hillary Clinton is in trouble in three key swing states, according to new Quinnipiac University polls released Wednesday. In Colorado, Iowa ...

Jeb Bush's 'Mitt Romney Problem' is Much Ado About Nothing
If Republicans think Jeb Bush's private equity activities are an issue, then it's time they take a look at their priorities.