how i make dsn less connection in powerbuilder 8

I want to connect database without dsn how can i do that,
please send code for that
0
pravin

A quick google search yielded:

http://www-gatago.com/comp/soft-sys/powerbuilder/2432684.html

Simply change the Driver= value to match the ODBC driver you want to use.

--

Chris Keating
Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8

Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer
Edition =and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded
and small to medium sized business environments for free!

http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html

iAnywhere Solutions  http://www.iAnywhere.com

** Please only post to the newsgroup

** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
** Use Case Express to report bugs http://case-express.sybase.com

Chris
3/1/2007 1:37:47 PM
http://teamsybase.net/blogs/?p=44

On 28 Feb 2007 23:09:12 -0800, pravin wrote:

>I want to connect database without dsn how can i do that,
>please send code for that

0
Bruce