How can I get PowerBuilder to use the UNICODE API calls to an ODBC?

How can I get PowerBuilder to use the UNICODE API calls to
an ODBC?

I am connecting to a DB2 database and when running a trace
and reviewing the file the calls are to ANSI API's. example
below

pb80            db-157	EXIT  SQLDescribeCol  with return
code 0 (SQL_SUCCESS)
		HSTMT               032F2528
		UWORD                        2
		UCHAR *             0x0012E2D0 [      14] "FIRST_DIST_DTE"
		SWORD                      129
		SWORD *             0x0012E2AC (14)
		SWORD *             0x0012E29C (9)
		SQLLEN *            0x0012E298 (10)
		SWORD *             0x0012E29E (0)
		SWORD *             0x0012E2A6 (1)
0
Robert

Get PB10 when it's released <g>    PB is not Unicode (with the
exception of a separate release of the PB 6.5 product).

On 2 Dec 2003 03:31:32 -0800, Robert Dessoy wrote:

>How can I get PowerBuilder to use the UNICODE API calls to
>an ODBC?
>
>I am connecting to a DB2 database and when running a trace
>and reviewing the file the calls are to ANSI API's. example
>below
>
>pb80            db-157	EXIT  SQLDescribeCol  with return
>code 0 (SQL_SUCCESS)
>		HSTMT               032F2528
>		UWORD                        2
>		UCHAR *             0x0012E2D0 [      14] "FIRST_DIST_DTE"
>		SWORD                      129
>		SWORD *             0x0012E2AC (14)
>		SWORD *             0x0012E29C (9)
>		SQLLEN *            0x0012E298 (10)