DSN Less ODBC Connection

Why is this Code not working?

If ra_trusted = true Then
   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
  Else
   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
End if

  TRY
   //Set Connection Options
   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring

   // And now connect to data base
   YIELD()
   CONNECT USING SQLCA;

.......

THX for help
sascha 


0
Sascha
2/16/2005 1:56:15 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.connection 3893 articles. 0 followers. Follow

8 Replies
913 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 21

What error are you getting?  What version of SQL Server and PB?

-- 
PB9.01.7236
Thank you,

R.Chauvin
"Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message 
news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
> Why is this Code not working?
>
> If ra_trusted = true Then
>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
>  Else
>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
> End if
>
>  TRY
>   //Set Connection Options
>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
>
>   // And now connect to data base
>   YIELD()
>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
>
> ......
>
> THX for help
> sascha
> 


0
Bob
2/16/2005 2:42:32 PM
The "{SQL Server}" should read "SQL SERVER" unless of course that driver 
name in the ODBC administrator is "{SQL Server}"

/ck

"Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message 
news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
> Why is this Code not working?
>
> If ra_trusted = true Then
>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
>  Else
>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
> End if
>
>  TRY
>   //Set Connection Options
>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
>
>   // And now connect to data base
>   YIELD()
>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
>
> ......
>
> THX for help
> sascha
> 


0
Chris
2/16/2005 8:10:15 PM
Powerbuilder 10
SQL Server 2000

It's still not working with "SQL Server", i get after the connection command 
a popup window with the odbc datasource.

thx

"Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag 
news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
> Why is this Code not working?
>
> If ra_trusted = true Then
>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
>  Else
>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
> End if
>
>  TRY
>   //Set Connection Options
>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
>
>   // And now connect to data base
>   YIELD()
>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
>
> ......
>
> THX for help
> sascha
> 


0
Sascha
2/17/2005 7:32:32 AM
I did a quick Google on this. Instead of "Trusted_Connection=True;", you 
might try " Integrated Security=SSPI; ".

At one time, I had a site bookmarked that explained most, if not all, of the 
ConnectString properties for all of the big backends. If anyone knows of 
such a resource, I'd really appreciate a link.


"Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message 
news:42144890$1@forums-1-dub...
> Powerbuilder 10
> SQL Server 2000
>
> It's still not working with "SQL Server", i get after the connection 
> command a popup window with the odbc datasource.
>
> thx
>
> "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag 
> news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Why is this Code not working?
>>
>> If ra_trusted = true Then
>>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
>> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
>>  Else
>>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
>> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
>> End if
>>
>>  TRY
>>   //Set Connection Options
>>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
>>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
>>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
>>
>>   // And now connect to data base
>>   YIELD()
>>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
>>
>> ......
>>
>> THX for help
>> sascha
>>
>
> 


0
Jason
2/17/2005 4:01:49 PM
These are the two that I have bookmarked

http://www.connectionstrings.com/
http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm

"Jason 'Bug' Fenter" <fenterbug@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4214bfed$1@forums-1-dub...
> I did a quick Google on this. Instead of "Trusted_Connection=True;", you
> might try " Integrated Security=SSPI; ".
>
> At one time, I had a site bookmarked that explained most, if not all, of
the
> ConnectString properties for all of the big backends. If anyone knows of
> such a resource, I'd really appreciate a link.
>
>
> "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message
> news:42144890$1@forums-1-dub...
> > Powerbuilder 10
> > SQL Server 2000
> >
> > It's still not working with "SQL Server", i get after the connection
> > command a popup window with the odbc datasource.
> >
> > thx
> >
> > "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
> >> Why is this Code not working?
> >>
> >> If ra_trusted = true Then
> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER="
+
> >> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
> >>  Else
> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER="
+
> >> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
> >> End if
> >>
> >>  TRY
> >>   //Set Connection Options
> >>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
> >>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
> >>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
> >>
> >>   // And now connect to data base
> >>   YIELD()
> >>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
> >>
> >> ......
> >>
> >> THX for help
> >> sascha
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
Scott
2/17/2005 4:31:01 PM
Thanks!


"Scott Morris" <bogus@bogus.com> wrote in message 
news:4214c6c5$1@forums-1-dub...
> These are the two that I have bookmarked
>
> http://www.connectionstrings.com/
> http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm
>
> "Jason 'Bug' Fenter" <fenterbug@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:4214bfed$1@forums-1-dub...
>> I did a quick Google on this. Instead of "Trusted_Connection=True;", you
>> might try " Integrated Security=SSPI; ".
>>
>> At one time, I had a site bookmarked that explained most, if not all, of
> the
>> ConnectString properties for all of the big backends. If anyone knows of
>> such a resource, I'd really appreciate a link.
>>
>>
>> "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message
>> news:42144890$1@forums-1-dub...
>> > Powerbuilder 10
>> > SQL Server 2000
>> >
>> > It's still not working with "SQL Server", i get after the connection
>> > command a popup window with the odbc datasource.
>> >
>> > thx
>> >
>> > "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
>> >> Why is this Code not working?
>> >>
>> >> If ra_trusted = true Then
>> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL 
>> >> Server};SERVER="
> +
>> >> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
>> >>  Else
>> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL 
>> >> Server};SERVER="
> +
>> >> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd + "'"
>> >> End if
>> >>
>> >>  TRY
>> >>   //Set Connection Options
>> >>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
>> >>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
>> >>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
>> >>
>> >>   // And now connect to data base
>> >>   YIELD()
>> >>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
>> >>
>> >> ......
>> >>
>> >> THX for help
>> >> sascha
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
> 


0
Jason
2/17/2005 5:06:21 PM
oops - those are for oledb, not odbc.  one can hope that there might be some
thread of continuity between APIs though!

"Jason 'Bug' Fenter" <fenterbug@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4214cf0a$1@forums-2-dub...
> Thanks!
>
>
> "Scott Morris" <bogus@bogus.com> wrote in message
> news:4214c6c5$1@forums-1-dub...
> > These are the two that I have bookmarked
> >
> > http://www.connectionstrings.com/
> > http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm
> >
> > "Jason 'Bug' Fenter" <fenterbug@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:4214bfed$1@forums-1-dub...
> >> I did a quick Google on this. Instead of "Trusted_Connection=True;",
you
> >> might try " Integrated Security=SSPI; ".
> >>
> >> At one time, I had a site bookmarked that explained most, if not all,
of
> > the
> >> ConnectString properties for all of the big backends. If anyone knows
of
> >> such a resource, I'd really appreciate a link.
> >>
> >>
> >> "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message
> >> news:42144890$1@forums-1-dub...
> >> > Powerbuilder 10
> >> > SQL Server 2000
> >> >
> >> > It's still not working with "SQL Server", i get after the connection
> >> > command a popup window with the odbc datasource.
> >> >
> >> > thx
> >> >
> >> > "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >> > news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
> >> >> Why is this Code not working?
> >> >>
> >> >> If ra_trusted = true Then
> >> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL
> >> >> Server};SERVER="
> > +
> >> >> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
> >> >>  Else
> >> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL
> >> >> Server};SERVER="
> > +
> >> >> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd +
"'"
> >> >> End if
> >> >>
> >> >>  TRY
> >> >>   //Set Connection Options
> >> >>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
> >> >>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
> >> >>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
> >> >>
> >> >>   // And now connect to data base
> >> >>   YIELD()
> >> >>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
> >> >>
> >> >> ......
> >> >>
> >> >> THX for help
> >> >> sascha
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
Scott
2/17/2005 5:45:57 PM
i got it :-)

its not connectionstring!

it must be written like this:
lst_connectionstring ="ConnectString='Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" + 
ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True;'"

"Scott Morris" <bogus@bogus.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag 
news:4214d855$1@forums-1-dub...
> oops - those are for oledb, not odbc.  one can hope that there might be 
> some
> thread of continuity between APIs though!
>
> "Jason 'Bug' Fenter" <fenterbug@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:4214cf0a$1@forums-2-dub...
>> Thanks!
>>
>>
>> "Scott Morris" <bogus@bogus.com> wrote in message
>> news:4214c6c5$1@forums-1-dub...
>> > These are the two that I have bookmarked
>> >
>> > http://www.connectionstrings.com/
>> > http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm
>> >
>> > "Jason 'Bug' Fenter" <fenterbug@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > news:4214bfed$1@forums-1-dub...
>> >> I did a quick Google on this. Instead of "Trusted_Connection=True;",
> you
>> >> might try " Integrated Security=SSPI; ".
>> >>
>> >> At one time, I had a site bookmarked that explained most, if not all,
> of
>> > the
>> >> ConnectString properties for all of the big backends. If anyone knows
> of
>> >> such a resource, I'd really appreciate a link.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> wrote in message
>> >> news:42144890$1@forums-1-dub...
>> >> > Powerbuilder 10
>> >> > SQL Server 2000
>> >> >
>> >> > It's still not working with "SQL Server", i get after the connection
>> >> > command a popup window with the odbc datasource.
>> >> >
>> >> > thx
>> >> >
>> >> > "Sascha Meyer" <smeyer at atus dot ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> >> > news:421350ff$1@forums-1-dub...
>> >> >> Why is this Code not working?
>> >> >>
>> >> >> If ra_trusted = true Then
>> >> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL
>> >> >> Server};SERVER="
>> > +
>> >> >> ra_server +";DATABASE=MASTER;Trusted_Connection=True'"
>> >> >>  Else
>> >> >>   lst_connectionstring ="ConnectionString='Driver={SQL
>> >> >> Server};SERVER="
>> > +
>> >> >> ra_server + ";DATABASE=MASTER;UID=" + ra_user + ";Pwd=" + ra_pwd +
> "'"
>> >> >> End if
>> >> >>
>> >> >>  TRY
>> >> >>   //Set Connection Options
>> >> >>   SQLCA.DBMS     = "ODBC"
>> >> >>   SQLCA.AutoCommit    = False
>> >> >>   SQLCA.DBParm     = lst_connectionstring
>> >> >>
>> >> >>   // And now connect to data base
>> >> >>   YIELD()
>> >> >>   CONNECT USING SQLCA;
>> >> >>
>> >> >> ......
>> >> >>
>> >> >> THX for help
>> >> >> sascha
>> >> >>
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
> 


0
Sascha
2/22/2005 12:47:14 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

ODBC DSN less connection issues using ASE ODBC Driver
Hi, I am facing a problem while making dsn less connection to sybase Here is the thing, I shall try to make it simple: this piece of connection string works fine in production with sybase 11 open client installed Driver={SYBASE SYSTEM 11};Srvr=SYBPRD_DEV;Uid=SYBPRDCOM;Pwd=welcomedb1; However, I am trying to setup a Dev environment with Sybase open client 12.5 ..this piece fails with the following error msgs, Connection string: err msg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified (i tried changing it to {SYBASE ASE ODBC Drive...

How to connect DBClient using a DSN-less connection in a VB5 App
I have a VB5 app connecting to SLQ Anywhere without a data source name - no problem. I am changing the app to a multi-user environment using SLQ Anywhere Server & SQL Anywhere Client. I can connect with a DSN - no problem; the ODBC dialog screen comes up. I don't want to setup a DSN on all the machines in the office if I don't have to. We are running Novell (I think 3.1, maybe 4.0) Here is the code for the standalone version DSN-less- works fine. RDOConnect = "UID=rico;PWD=rico;DBF=" + DBPath + "\ricoapp.DB;DRIVER=Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0;DSN=&#...

not connected when I am connected
What do I need to change on my 'puter when the icon in the toolbar shows and tells me I am connected and the error message tells me I am not and I can not go to web pages, get or send emails. I have to close down and restart to get connected again. This only happens if I am on line and leave the 'puter for an hour or so. As long as I am using it I don't have a problem. This just started about a month ago. I am on very slow dialup, DSL and Cable not in my area, thanks you SBC/ATT tks Elaine wrote: > What do I need to change on my 'puter when the icon in ...

ODBC
Hello everyone: I deployed SQL Anywhere 9 and have set up DSN's to access the db properly. I have a need to restrict access to the database to "read-only" if accessing outside the main application. I am concerned about savvy users being able to link to the DB tables via MS access provided they know the DSN name. What I want to be able to do is: 1) keep the current DSN configuration but give the current user on the DSN "Read-Only" access 2) From within the authorized application, switch the links on all the tables to log in as another user and passw...

how i make dsn less connection in powerbuilder 8
I want to connect database without dsn how can i do that, please send code for that A quick google search yielded: http://www-gatago.com/comp/soft-sys/powerbuilder/2432684.html Simply change the Driver= value to match the ODBC driver you want to use. pravin wrote: > I want to connect database without dsn how can i do that, > please send code for that -- Chris Keating Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8 ***************************************************************************** Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 ...

DSN less connection with powerbuilder 11.2
Can anyone please let me know to give DSNless connection with SQL Anywhere database in powerbuilder 11.2. It would be very helpful to me With thanks Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Polachan, The basic trick is to pass in the "DRIVER" argument in the connection string - the SQL Anywhere ODBC driver must still be present on the system. "DRIVER=SQL Anywhere 11;UID=dba;PWD=sql;ENG=MyEngine;..." Regards, POLACHAN wrote: > Can anyone please let me know to give DSNless con...

ODBC dsn-less Connection string problem
Hello all, I have a webservice built with .NET 2003, that is running at a remote client site, that is running SQL Anywhere Studio 7.0.3. For some reason the WebService is unable to connect to their database. I tested on my dev box with SQL Anywhere Studio 8.0 with no problems, however; at the client site is returns the error: ERROR [08001] [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Unable to connect to database server: Database server not running Error [01S00] [Sybase] [ODBC Driver] Invalid connection string attribute Error [01S00] [Sybase] [ODBC Driver] In...

Connection from PowerBuilder connects to Internet
We have a client who has experienced a problem I've seen posted on this forum but can't find now. When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I remember that it's a problem with their version of the winsock.dll, but I don't remember the recommended solution. Thanks for you help, James Clanton >When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their >connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I >rem...

Client Connections and PowerBuilder connections
What do I need to do to my NT box to be able to run a browser from a client machine to run the demo database/tutorial? I am able to run the demo from the NT server itself, but would like to test client connectivity. My client has browser capability. Furthermore, I am anticipating on using Jaguar as a middle tier for accepting communications from PowerBuilder. Jaguar would then take the SQL and pass the information onto a SYBASE SQL Server. I am not even concerned with any of the business logic that may be involved but am more interested in getting Jaguar to be a middle tier while...

DSN-Less Connection String for Informix ODBC driver
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C55C.047A470E Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Since I hadn't heard back from anyone, I did some more research and playing around and got the right combination and here are results: For DSN-Less connection string that can be used with Informix Client-SDK 2.5 ODBC driver to connect using Perl (5.005_3) on Win32, DBI, DBD::ODBC (0.28) 1. Once the Informix Client-SDK has been installed, there is a Informix Client-SDK utility called SetNet32 that has be run to set up the proper Informix vars, such as host, server, service, etc. ...

DSN-less, register-less connection?
I have the DSN-less connection ok with the following: SQLCA.DBParm = "ConnectString='Driver=Adaptive Server Anywhere 7.0;" + & "UID=dba;PWD=sql;DBF=c:\mydir\mydb.db;" + & "Start=c:\mydir\rteng7.exe -c 8m'" But as far as I know the 'Driver=Adaptive Server Anywhere 7.0;' requires a register setting, or does it? Can I get around this somehow so I don't need any register settings for a connection? "Doogie" <doogie@anywhere.com> wrote in message news:OWG942%23NDHA.364@forums-2-dub... > I have the DSN-...

Powerbuilder 6.5.1 connecting to SQL Server 2000 using ODBC Dsn
Can anyone help in connecting by Powerbuilder 6.5.1 application talking to sql 2000 database. Our applications has a ini file which includes the following details [Database] DBMS=MSS Microsoft SQL Server 6.x ServerName=TestServer AutoCommit=true Database=pubs Lock=RL In case of ODBC dsn, what should go in ini other than these. Please suggest [Database] DBMS=ODBC AutoCommit=true Database=pubs Lock=RL In powerbuilder the profile is created using odbc dsn as the datasource The connection is successful in Powerbuilder IDE. But when I launch the application, I get ...

Powerbuilder 6.5.1 connecting to SQL Server 2000 using ODBC Dsn
Can anyone help in connecting by Powerbuilder 6.5.1 application talking to sql 2000 database. Our applications has a ini file which includes the following details [Database] DBMS=MSS Microsoft SQL Server 6.x ServerName=TestServer AutoCommit=true Database=pubs Lock=RL In case of ODBC dsn, what should go in ini other than these. Please suggest [Database] DBMS=ODBC AutoCommit=true Database=pubs Lock=RL In powerbuilder the profile is created using odbc dsn as the datasource The connection is successful in Powerbuilder IDE. But when I launch the application, I ge...

dsn less connect
Will a deployed pk 2.5.1 app connect to sqlanywhere 10 using a dsn- less connection like Powerbuilder will? Yes. You may need to use DRIVER=<full_path_odbc_driver_dll> as there is no context of a registered driver name. -- Chris Keating **************************************** Please only post to the newsgroup SQL Anywhere Developer Community http://www.sybase.com/developer/library/sql-anywhere-techcorner SQL Anywhere Blog Center http://www.sybase.com/sqlanyblogs Maintenance releases and EBFs http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm Use Case Express to report b...

Web resources about - DSN Less ODBC Connection - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Connection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the ...

iMedia Connection: Interactive Marketing News, Features, Podcasts and Video - iMediaConnection.com
High-quality data, if not used properly, can still lead marketers to make bad decisions. Consider these common ways that numbers are used to ...

HTTP persistent connection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... tacked on to an existing protocol. If the browser supports keep-alive, it adds an additional header to the request: Following this, the connection ...

CareerSonar Turns Facebook Friends Into Job Connections
Looking for a job ? Among your Facebook friends lies the potential for employment. CareerSonar , a new service, brings together a person’s connections ...

Ben Garcia gives Penrith Panthers a new French connection
Should he jag a game in the NRL, Ben Garcia will become just the third genuine French import to do so.

Man Charged With Aggravated Arson In Connection To Columbus Warehouse Fire
Police have charged 30-year-old Robin Toms with aggravated arson.

This Is How Facebook Is Working to Improve Experience On Slower Connections
... the globe, that’s not their situation . In recent years, Facebook has paid close attention to its user experience on 2G and other slow connections. ...

Facebook becomes more adept at dealing with crappy connections
... to get a decent phone signal to allow you to post a photo of your meal. Joking aside, in countries where people are struggling with 2G connections ...

Adam Savage from 'MythBusters' has an incredible connection to the 'Star Wars' franchise
Adam Savage, co-host of the popular " MythBusters " television show, soured on the plot of "Interstellar." But when it comes to the newest films ...

French authorities detain suspects in connection to attacks 10 months apart
CNN French authorities detain suspects in connection to attacks 10 months apart CNN A forensic scientist works near a Paris cafe on Saturday, ...

Resources last updated: 12/21/2015 9:48:46 AM