CRTL+TAB : Navigation between Java screens and powerbuilder 11.5.1 screens

Hi
We have recently upgraded to PB 11.5.1 ver from PB 10.2
ver.Also we are currently using JAWS 11 ver along with this
for blind users. The following is a challenge to JAWS users.

Using CRTL+TAB for navigating between different PB windows
does not have any issues.However the moment any JAVA based
screen is opened and we try to swtich to a PB screen the
focus is stuck with in the Java based web screen (using OCX
invoking a JAVA URL) and does not retrun to PB screen.
0
Kiran

In article <4be93472.3d28.1681692777@sybase.com>, Kiran says...

> Hi
> We have recently upgraded to PB 11.5.1 ver from PB 10.2
> ver.Also we are currently using JAWS 11 ver along with this
> for blind users. The following is a challenge to JAWS users.
>
> Using CRTL+TAB for navigating between different PB windows
> does not have any issues.However the moment any JAVA based
> screen is opened and we try to swtich to a PB screen the
> focus is stuck with in the Java based web screen (using OCX
> invoking a JAVA URL) and does not retrun to PB screen.

Your java screen would have to post a message back to the MDI frame to
switch sheet windows.
0
jwayt

Screen Resolution With Powerbuilder 11.5
Hi there I'm Using Powerbuilder 11.5 i want to change the window display according to computer screen resolution that's mean when i install my application to any computer i want the windows to bee fit as the computer resolution could any one tell me how i can do that ? Best Regards Ahmad Alhowaimel On Dec 26, 9:38=A0pm, Ahmad Alhowaimel wrote: > Hi there > > I'm Using Powerbuilder 11.5 > i want to change the window display according to computer > screen resolution that's mean when i install my application > to any computer i want the window...

Plans for PowerBuilder 11.1 and 11.1.1
I want to announce that we are planning an 11.1 release for November of this year and the new features will be Incremental compile for .NET targets, Informix 10 support, and completion of our QA testing on Vista Then in February of 2008 we plan to release 11.1.1 that adds AJAX Support for Web Forms applications (to minimize postbacks), EAServer ..NET Client support, RAD controls for Web Form applications, to replace the IE Web Controls. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase Good grief ! Informix 10 finally !!! ... Now that version 11 is almost out there. Well That's good news. ...

SQL Anywhere 11 and PowerBuilder 11.5.1
Hello, since we use SQL Anywhere 11 DB we have problems with our PB datawindows. We often use computed columns like '' TESTCol. Before SQL Anywhere 11 in the edit source of the datawindow the column was declared as char(0). But since version 11 the columns were declared as char(1)! PowerBuilder allows only one character when the column is only char(1). When the column is declared as char(0) you can write unlimited characters. Can anyone explain why? And how can we change that back to char(0) by default? Thanks. ...

PowerBuilder 11.5.1 and SQL Anywhere 11
Hello, since we use SQL Anywhere 11 DB we have problems with our PB datawindows. We often use computed columns like '' TESTCol. Before SQL Anywhere 11 in the edit source of the datawindow the column was declared as char(0). But since version 11 the columns were declared as char(1)! PowerBuilder allows only one character when the column is only char(1). When the column is declared as char(0) you can write unlimited characters. Can anyone explain why? And how can we change that back to char(0) by default? Thanks. Ignore the dataset definition. I suspect your problem ...

connecting to ASE 11.5.1.1 via open client 11.1.1
hi folks: i need help with an open client/server issue. our system administrator upgraded our development host to HP-UX 11 and now .. i'm having trouble connecting to ASE 11.5.1.1 via open client/server. we are using open client 11.1.1. this error was generated trying to run bcp against our development box from another host: CTLIB Message: - L5/O3/S5/N4/5/0: ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Lib protocol driver call to connect two endpoints failed Establishing connection failed. attempts to connect from powerbuilder and dbartisan...

11.5 on NT & Powerbuilder 5.0 connection from Win95
I have 11.5 running on NT 4.0 and have the server set for Named Pipes and NLNWSK(Is ths tcp/ip?). From the Win 95 client I CAN connect using SYBASE CENTRAL but can't connect from PB 5.0.3. I would like to connect using the native drivers but ODBC would also be ok. Any ideas where I could look for an answer???? Thanks, Allan On Fri, 05 Dec 1997 20:54:25 -0600, Allan Lindsay <summit@mc.net> wrote: >I have 11.5 running on NT 4.0 and have the server set for Named Pipes >and NLNWSK(Is ths tcp/ip?). >From the Win 95 client I CAN connect using SYBASE CENTR...

Powerbuilder Stored Procs problem against 11.5.1 (and 11.9.2?)
When you want to use Powerbuilder development IDE against a database, you need to load some stored procedures and tables into the database so Powerbuilder can display primary keys, allow you to edit rows in a table, etc. The names are something like pbcatcol, pbcattbl, etc. They're in a SQL script on the Powerbuilder CD. These PB5.0 scripts compile fine against our ASE 11.0.2.2 server, but get syntax errors trying to compile against 11.5.1 (and I assume 11.9.2). The PB6.0 scripts compile fine against 11.5.1, but we use PB5.0 in-house as well. I was able to make them compile (...

PowerBuilder 6.5 to Powerbuilder 9.0.1
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?
We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder native driver need to be installed? can we use the most recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native drive? anybody have any issue with this setup? Thank you in advance. Please see you original post. Tony wrote: > We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connec...

What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?
We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder native driver need to be installed? can we use the most recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native drive? anybody have any issue with this setup? Thank you in advance. Sorry, is the the correct place to post my question? any TeamSybase member can help? Thanks Tony I thin...

What i-connect driver can be used for Powerbuilder 10.2.1 connect to Informix 11.50?
We have powerbuilder 10.2, it use i-connect 2.8.1 to connect to informix v7.3 database, we are planning to upgrade informix to version 11.5, can someone tell me what version of i-connect (or informix client sdk) can work with powerbuilder 10.2 and informix 11.50? what powerbuilder native driver need to be installed? can we use the most recent i-connect version v3.5 and "IN9 informix v9.x" native drive? anybody have any issue with this setup? Thank you in advance. ...

Powerbuilder 11.5.1 Build 4740
Hi, We have application we have developed in PB 11.5. The problem is it closes randomly at runtime without any sort of error codes. It is random, it can close on any screen without any warning. It works fine at design time when we run it within PB IDE. We have also tried PBResource monitor to see if PBVM runs short of GDI resources. But dont see that happening either. We have been trying to debug this problem but so far having no success. We need a solution quick. Anyone any ideas ? Ravi Some times ago, we had an equal strange problem with random errors... aft...

Powerbuilder 11.5.1 Maintenance Release ????
Does anyone know if the Powerbuilder 11.5.1 Maintenance release is still scheduled for a May 15, 2009 release? Yes. http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com/pb_115_launch.htm "Thomas Rundo" <tomr@txpress.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4a0860c4$1@forums-1-dub... > Does anyone know if the Powerbuilder 11.5.1 Maintenance release is still > scheduled for a May 15, 2009 release? > > > > He is looking for the 11.5.1 release - not 11.5.0 <just a few more days> :-) "Henry" <enrico.menegotto@csteam.com> ...

Web resources about - CRTL+TAB : Navigation between Java screens and powerbuilder 11.5.1 screens - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles