Connect to MS Access with ADO.Net

I connect PB 10.5 to MSAccess with ADO.Net with the
following connection string;
// Profile
SQLCA.DBMS = "ADO.Net"
SQLCA.AutoCommit = False
SQLCA.DBParm =
"Namespace='System.Data.OleDb',DataSource='c:\datos.mdb',Provider='Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0'
,TrimSpaces=1,OJSyntax='ANSI',DelimitIdentifier='No',DateFormat='#dd-mm-yyyy#'
,DateTimeFormat='#dd-mm-yy
hh:mm:ss#',TimeFormat='#hh:mm:ss#'"

but PB not recognize the primary keys of the tables ?? In
the IDE i can't change data and save changes ???

PowerJ

Dream Weaver 8 Connection Strings for ASP and ASP.NET to connect remote MS Access Database on remote web server
  HiIm using Dream Weaver 8 to create a set of ASP and ASPX websites im editing them locally and testing them locally using IIS Personal Web Server. My problem is how to transfer them on to a remote webserver and make the pages connect to a remote database for asp,aspx as they work fine Locally ?Does anyone know how to create Dreamweaver connection strings for both ASP and ASP.NET pages for database that has the following directory path on the remote webserver Domain = asianwedding.somee.comDatabase path = **************************/db1.mdbIve been searching on the web and using the Se...

problems with connections to access via ADO.NET in VS.NET
For anyone familiar with this book, I am having trouble with some code in Chris Payne's "SAMS Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 21 Days", which calls for me to use ADO.NET to connect to an Access database I had to create for the "In Review" project after the second week. The code goes like this (within the first subroutine): dim Conn as new OleDbConnection("Provider= Microsoft.Jet.4.0; Data Source=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TYASPNET\banking.mdb") Now I've tried this, along with setting up a connection through the server explorer in Visual Studio.NET. When I go to run the page, I...

Recycling connections in a ADO.Net connection pool
I have a requirement where I will need to get a handle on the existing connections in a particular ADO.Net connection pool (identified by the unique connection string) and close and open them one by one. This is because whenever we compile a package or stored procedure, ADO.Net does not realise this and keeps giving "Package is invalid" error. I am using ODP.Net Client 9.2.0.4. The current solution is to restart the application pool to flush the connection pool. Does anyone know how to get a list of all connection objects in the ADO.Net connection pool given a connection stri...

Connecting to MS outlook via MS Access and show up on ASP.net GridView
Hello people, I was wondering if someone has tried to show up MS Outlook content on a ASP.net page. I figured out that I can connect MS Access to MS Outlook, this works great... I get all mails in MS Access.The way I did this: In MS Access go to File > Get external data > Connecting tabels > Filetype: Exchange()   ( translated so may not be exact these words! ) But when I try to get the data to show up on a gridview I get an error ( I think it was, to good to be true! )I searched on lots of places, I came up with: When I try to show up the data the accou...

changing an access connection strong to a ms sql connection string
What part(s)-{just the connection string??} of the following code is it neccessary for me to change and how should i change it. Is the a massive difference or can i reuse parts of this code (from beg asp .net { wrox press} ) <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.OleDb" %> <script language="VB" runat="server"> Sub Page_Load(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs) Dim objConnection As OleDbConnection Dim objCmd As OleDbCommand Dim strConnection As String Dim st...

not connected when I am connected

ASP.Net connecting to Ms Access
Hie im a newbie to ASP.Net and need help about this error code I'm developing a web based application using ASP.Net 2.0 and this application is connected to Ms.Access 2000 database.When i de-bug i receive this error code "The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'C:\DB\db2.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. " here is my programming code  Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load If Not IsPostBack Then 'Fill list only when first time display ...

Access DB Connection using ASP.Net
Hello,I am unable to get a connection to my MS Access (2000) DB using ASP.NET. My host (GoDaddy), unfortunately, has not been very helpful with me in resolving this. I've been told I have to use Server.MapPath. I've also read that I need a DSN Connection. I'm new to this, so I'm a bit confused...here's the code I'm testing.<script runat="server">     Sub Page_Load()            Dim objConn As OleDbConnection            Dim objCmd As OleDbCommand   ...

Using VS.Net Data Connection Tool to Connect to Access Dbase?
I am trying to use the Visual Studio.Net data connection tool to connect to an Access database on a network server, not on my client machine. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing works. Can anyone provide steps/instructions/example/link about how to do this. My Access dbase, named sample.mdb, is located on a server at http://IP/AccountFolder, so the complete location is http://IP/AccountFolder/sample.mdb It is not password protected, but access to the account folder requires a username and password. The connection tool seems to be oriented to connecting to MSDK on th...

MS Access Database Connection in ASP.net
Hi  Iam new to ASP.net, So please guide, how to use MS Access Database Connection in ASP.net   Regards, Umashankar you would find the step-by-step tutorial with code example here > Connecting to a Microsoft Access database with ASP.NETPage 1 - Connecting to a Microsoft Access database with ASP.NETPage 2 - Connecting to a Microsoft Access database with ASP.NETPage 3 - Connecting to a Microsoft Access database with ASP.NET hope it helps./. Thanx, [KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source c...

ASP.Net datagrid connected to MS Access
hi...can someone pls show me how can i connect asp.net to access and retrieve data from it and show it in a datagrid pls??? the datagrid has all the lines needed to put the data from the access table + 2 extra columns to insert two pictures which are inserted from elsewhere(not from the table in access)... can someone pls help???? tks a lot... "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1Thess. 5:16-18 Take a look @ Simple Data Access - SQL and OleDb (with MS Access) Sushila Bowalekar PatelVisual...

Connection from PowerBuilder connects to Internet
We have a client who has experienced a problem I've seen posted on this forum but can't find now. When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I remember that it's a problem with their version of the winsock.dll, but I don't remember the recommended solution. Thanks for you help, James Clanton >When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their >connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I >rem...

Client Connections and PowerBuilder connections
What do I need to do to my NT box to be able to run a browser from a client machine to run the demo database/tutorial? I am able to run the demo from the NT server itself, but would like to test client connectivity. My client has browser capability. Furthermore, I am anticipating on using Jaguar as a middle tier for accepting communications from PowerBuilder. Jaguar would then take the SQL and pass the information onto a SYBASE SQL Server. I am not even concerned with any of the business logic that may be involved but am more interested in getting Jaguar to be a middle tier while...

Connect to LAN (Was connect to NET)
Almost time for a new header, the old was getting too long and the focus is now different. So .... Story so far - Mepis 6 - setting LAN IP would upset external site addressing but the ISP hung in there without dropping the line. I have, at last, succeeded in connecting to the web via dial up AND keeping it running while seeing a LAN. I can't point directly to what I did but I did keep notes along the way as to what NOT to touch. Call it pure luck, deft fingerwork, incantations and imprecations. Next problem - 5 PC's. (5 Machine names) A, B, C, D, E. (4 are Win XP...

Web resources about - Connect to MS Access with ADO.Net - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

First Capital Connect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( FCC ) is a British train operating company , owned by FirstGroup , operating the Thameslink Great Northern franchise . FCC operates passenger ...

Connect
mobile photography technology, culture and community www.dpreview.com News Reviews Features Phones Tablets Cameras Apps Forums Mobile photography ...

CloudCraze Connects Consumers To Facebook Brands Via Cloud Technology
Brands on Facebook are always looking for new, efficient ways to connect with customers . CloudCraze, which recently released its 3.0 e-commerce ...

Australian app Sociabl connects fan with their idols
Just into their 20s, cousins Brandon Reynolds and Jarrad Hrotek are set to launch a video call app that connects celebrities with their fans ...

Ford Seeks Out Software to Connect Drones With F-150s
Next time a devastating tsunami or earthquake strikes, Ford Motor Co. wants the rapid-response vehicle to be an F-150 pickup with a drone in ...

Movesum step-tracking app connects how you move with what you eat
... your funny bone . Movesum Lifesum - Healthier living, better eating, more movement Pedometer++ Moves Movesum step-tracking app connects ...

Ford seeks out software to connect drones with F-150s
News about global automotive manufacturing, with an emphasis on U.S. production.

"When Chris Wallace asks Bush if he squandered his initial advantage by failing to come up with a 'message' ...
"... which the media cares about more than he does. Instead, Bush wants to talk about how he's 'on the ballot in every state,' which is 'hard' ...

How different networking standards are competing to connect the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) — a vast network of connected devices — is set to become the world’s largest device market over the next decade, ...

SanDisk’s Wireless Connect 200GB Flash Drive Streams and Shares Without Plugging In
The SanDisk Wireless Connect 200GB flash drive is just huge. Besides its size, it also connects over password protected Wi-Fi to let you transfer ...