[connect error] Interbase Connect Error

In ODBC connect test is successfully..

but in PowerBuilder 6.5 Database Profiles is displayed error message..

Error Message is

   SQLSTATE = 40001
   [Easysoft][Interbase]Dynamic SQL Error, SQL error code = -91, feature is
not supported

What means this message?

Now I use PowerBuilder 6.5 & Interbase 5.6...

Just I choose

 - Profile Name
 - Data Source --> This is ODBC DNS..(user DNS)
 - User ID
 - Password

Does it need more?

0
Yun

Connection error
We have see the message: Connection error - An error occurred during the TCPIP connection attempt twice now. The first time was a laptop that had not been used in a while. Now we are seeing the same message while trying to connect to a computer where ASA has just been installed. brian Brian Howard wrote: > We have see the message: > > Connection error - An error occurred during the TCPIP > connection attempt > > twice now. The first time was a laptop that had not been > used in a while. Now we are seeing the same message while > trying to connec...

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

Internal connection fatal error and other random db connection errors
Hi guys!My newly built website has just recently went online,but sometimes I face errors (randomly) like these: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.System.InvalidOper...

not connected when I am connected

Connection error while connecting to TXT file
Hi, I want to connect to tab delimited txt database file while page loading using following code.  I am getting following error. "Could not find installable ISAM." Please advise.   Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load Dim cn As New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Driver={Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt; *.csv)};Dbq=" & Server.MapPath("~\EXCEL\") & ";Extensions=txt;")cn.Open() [[[[[ Getting error here ]]]]]]] Dim sql As String sql = "select dist...

upgrade error:"CONNECTIVITY ERROR:DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out."
PLEASE HELP OH WISE SYBASE GURUS! upgrading 11.9.2 to 12.0. unloaded software. rebooted server. selected "upgrade server" in Configure Sybase Servers window. typed in sa password. got "CONNECTIVITY ERROR: DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out." -- Chuck Boyce chuck_boyce@operamail.com http://www.geocities.com/chuck_boyce_jr/ Yahoo Messenger ID: chuck_boyce_jr http://messenger.yahoo.com AOL Instant Messenger ID: sg95m476 http://www.aol.com/aim/ ICQ Messenger ID: 41449031 http://www.icq.com ...

Connecting to sql server 2000 on Godaddy error: (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40
Facts:1. I am using my account on Godaddy trying to connect to my sql server db.2. I can get into my db using user id and password.3. Godaddy's help file shows this for a connection string: connectstr = "Driver={SQL Server};SERVER=" & db_server & ";DATABASE=" &db_name & ";UID=" & db_username & ";PWD=" & db_userpassword4. My connection string: "Server=whsql-v09.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net;uid=dbasolutions;pwd=***;database=DB_87972;"  & _                    "Trusted_Connecti...

JDBC Connection Cache gives error when connection
Trying to connect in Powerbuilder NVO using JDBC and the EASDemo database I get the error: java.sql.SQLException: Column not found at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.findColumn(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1527) at com.sybase.powerbuilder.jdbc.PbjdbcRowSet.GetColumnBoolean(PbjdbcRowSet.j ava:846) But this just on the connect, I haven't gone near a datawindow yet. Any ideas? TIA, Tim Which DB are you connecting to ? If you are going against ASE or ASA try the jConnect driver... The error that you are getting indicates that the jdbc driver is not compliant to the jdbc s...

Thunderbird - Connection error message
Hello I'm trying to set up Thunderbird on a new (well, new to me anyway) desktop computer. I have successfully achieved that with email but when I try to achieve same with Newsgroups I get the following error message - "Could not connect to server.bmail.com.au; the connection was refused". Ayt help/suggestions appreciated. .. -- Regards Echy Greetings from Melbourne, Australia www.visitvictoria.com.au On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:10:49 +1100, Echy <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >Hello > >I'm trying to set up Thunderbird on ...

Connection to ASA DB with WLAN connection why no error?
Hi, The connection to the database with a Windows CE mobile works with WLAN connection. DSN File : [ODBC] uid=dba pwd=sql enginename=tlbmobile_proxy Links=TCPIP(DOBROADCAST=DIRECT;HOST=194.124.250.130) databasename=tlbmobile_proxy Driver=\windows\dbodbc10.dll But I become no error when the server is not started or the WLAN connection is stopped. In my Pocketbuilder application, I wait... I wait... and nothing. Can you help me please. Thanks ...

Max connections reached in connection cache error
Recently we run into a situation where components could not get any more connections from a connection cache that had no limit in the max connections parameter, only a maximum pool size setting of 30. We didn't find any errors in the backend (ASE) leading us to believe that a maximum number of connection was reached there. The environment is EAServer 5.5 with PB 9.0.3 components. Follows a fragment of the Jaguar.log indicating the problem ============================================ May 15 11:09:42 2007: [Thread-830] Maximum number of connections for iApplyNPO cache ex...

Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does
Hi All, i am using tha conncetion string in web.config. <add name="MyLocalSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=.\SqlExpress;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\SqlServer\OC00003SQL.mdf;User Instance=false" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>  Instance=false and true both i have used  but i am getting error like that. on my web hosting site  Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Serv...

Connection error with mysql and asp.net connection
Hi,I have been trying to connect my mysql database with my asp.net 2 website without any success.  I get the following error:Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.My web.config and sqldatasource setup is as follows:<asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1"         runat="server"         connectionString="SimpleProviderConnectionString"        SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM users">   ...

ERROR : Could not connect: ERROR OCIEnvInit
------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C68FDF.D230F2A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi,=20 I am Sundeep Maini. I read your article in one of the forum online. This regarding the Perl Module error encountered while a script in my = system tries to connect to a CGI Script. Just to give you a brief overview. I recently had a database upgrade from Oracle 8i (8.1.7) to Oracle 9i = (9.2.0). Earlier, the application was using Oracle 8i database. As part of process I have updated the ORACLE_HOME env to = /opt/oracle/produc...

Web resources about - [connect error] Interbase Connect Error - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Multiversion concurrency control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For instance, a database will implement updates not by deleting an old piece of data and overwriting it with a new one, but instead by marking ...

Open core is not open source
Julie Bort of Networkworld.com has an interview with Mårten Mickos of Eucalyptus , formerly of MySQL. In MySQL times it seemed (to me at least) ...

Almico's Home Page
... my interests and soon. I use to program using Delphi. Anyway: several projects of mine are developedunder Linux using PHP, PostgreSQL, Interbase ...

Sun balances acquisition, innovation
Sun Microsystems tries to make clear at its two-day annual analyst conference that innovation paysyet much of the company's biggest plans today ...

Free Trials - Embarcadero Technologies

Phillipe Kahn
Phillipe Kahn

license-discuss@opensource.org: Threads for May 2005
... May 2005 [2] unsubscribe me [3] Open Software License [3] unsubscribe me please [7] Re: License Wizard [5] For thoughts: fair license [1] InterBase ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

DB-Engines Ranking - popularity ranking of database management systems
English Deutsch Knowledge Base of Relational and NoSQL Database Management Systems provided by solid IT Home - DB-Engines Ranking - Systems - ...

DBF Commander Version History
History of DBF Commander - new DBF tools, DBF editor improvements, and bug fixes