Performance monitoring

Hi,

I need CPU performance monitoring. I tried PdhAddCounter....
but Power 2.1 professional can�t link it.

any ideas ?

best regards
Joerg

0
Joerg
9/15/1998 5:44:38 PM
sybase.power++.general 2129 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:44:38 +0200, "Joerg Kuechen" <kuechen@gavitec.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I need CPU performance monitoring. I tried PdhAddCounter....
>but Power 2.1 professional can�t link it.
>
>any ideas ?
>
>best regards
>Joerg

Do you mean you want to profile your application?

There is a /et switch for the compiler that is such that it uses Pentium cycle counts to measure
how many clock ticks + number times spent in each function. When your application terminates
you get a report with extension .PRF with the same name as your executable in the same directory.

The file will look like this (from the help file, pardon the formatting)

1903894223                   1	main
1785232334	1376153  	StageA
1882249150	    13293	StageB
1830895850	      2380 	StageC
 225730118	          99	StageD

The first column is the clock ticks, 2nd column the nmber of times each function has been entered,
the third the name.

I have only used this with Watcom C/C++ not Power++ so but I expect it will work as the libraries are
the same.

Hope this helps
Stephen Howe [TeamPS] (In search of excellence)
London, UK

General reminder (READ THIS, IT IS NOT FOR SHOW):
1. Make sure you specify the version number of the product
2. Make sure you specify the host operating system
3. Make sure you specify the type of target executable

sjhowe
9/16/1998 5:27:01 AM
    That /et option works very well.  Is there someplace where I can find a
complete lising of the watcom c/c++ compiler options I have to choose from?

0
Andres
9/16/1998 12:30:33 PM
Maybe the problem is, that the Pdhxxxxx functions in PDH.H are prototyped without
_declspec( dllimport )

Also watcom's win32sdk samples for the performance DLL have  only makefiles for the microsoft
compiler, not a project file the watcom IDE like the other samples in the sdk.

Perhaps someone in the powersoft.public.watcom_c_c++.general newsgroup can give you an answer.

Another possibility is to load the DLL with LoadLibary and call the functions with the pointer
returned by GetProcAddress( hModule, "ProcName" );

hope this helps
herbert menke

Joerg Kuechen schrieb in Nachricht ...
>Hi,
>
>I need CPU performance monitoring. I tried PdhAddCounter....
>but Power 2.1 professional can�t link it.
>
>any ideas ?
>
>best regards
>Joerg

0
Herbert
9/16/1998 1:02:28 PM
On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:30:33 -0400, "Andres Galeano" <andres@tsagate.com> wrote:

>    That /et option works very well.  Is there someplace where I can find a
>complete lising of the watcom c/c++ compiler options I have to choose from?

Hrmm, since Power++ relies on the WPP386 DLL you can't get at all the options.
I can't find either the equivalent of the C User's guide. All that is there is under
"compiler optimisations" in the Master Help.
With Watcom C++ it is enough to type WPP386 and watch what scrolls

Capturing this

-3r             386 register calling conventions
-3s             386 stack calling conventions
-4r             486 register calling conventions
-4s             486 stack calling conventions
-5r             Pentium register calling conventions
-5s             Pentium stack calling conventions
-6r             Pentium Pro register calling conventions
-6s             Pentium Pro stack calling conventions
-bc             build target is a console application
-bd             build target is a dynamic link library (DLL)
-bg             build target is a GUI application
-bm             build target is a multi-thread environment
-br             build target uses DLL version of C/C++ run-time library
-bt[=<id>]      build target is operating system <id>
-bw             build target is a default windowing application
-d<name>[=text] same as #define name [text] before compilation
-d0             no debugging information
-d1             line number debugging information
-d2             symbolic debugging information
-d2i            -d2 and debug inlines; emit inlines as COMDATs
-d2s            -d2 and debug inlines; emit inlines as statics
-d2t            -d2 but without type names
-d3             symbolic debugging information with unreferenced type names
-d3i            -d3 and debug inlines; emit inlines as COMDATs
-d3s            -d3 and debug inlines; emit inlines as statics
-d+             allow extended -d macro definitions
-db             generate browsing information
-e=<num>        set limit on number of error messages
-ee             call epilogue hook routine
-ef             use full path names in error messages
-ei             force enum base type to use at least an int
-em             force enum base type to use minimum integral type
-en             emit routine names in the code segment
-ep[=<num>]     call prologue hook routine with <num> stack bytes available
-eq             do not display error messages (but still write to .err file)
-er             do not recover from undefined symbol errors
-et             emit Pentium profiling code
-ew             alternate error message formatting
-ez             generate PharLap EZ-OMF object files
-fc=<file>      specify file of command lines to be batch processed
-fh[=<file>]    use pre-compiled header (PCH) file
-fhd            store debug info for PCH once (DWARF only)
-fhq[=<file>]   do not display PCH activity warnings
-fhr            force compiler to read PCH (will never write)
-fhw            force compiler to write PCH (will never read)
-fhwe           don't count PCH activity warnings (see -we option)
-fi=<file>      force <file> to be included
-fo[=<file>]    set object or preprocessor output file name
-fp2            generate 287 floating-point code
-fp3            generate 387 floating-point code
-fp5            optimize floating-point for Pentium
-fp6            optimize floating-point for Pentium Pro
-fpc            calls to floating-point library
-fpd            enable Pentium FDIV check
-fpi            inline 80x87 instructions with emulation
-fpi87          inline 80x87 instructions
-fpr            generate backward compatible 80x87 code
-fr[=<file>]    set error file name
-ft             check for truncated versions of file names
-fx             do not check for truncated versions of file names
-g=<id>         set code group name
-hc             generate Codeview debugging information
-hd             generate DWARF debugging information
-hw             generate Watcom debugging information
-i=<path>       add another include path
-j              change char default from unsigned to signed
-k              continue processing files (ignore errors)
-mc             compact memory model (small code/large data)
-mf             flat memory model (small code/small data assuming CS=DS=SS=ES)
-mfi            flat memory model (interrupt functions will assume flat model)
-ml             large memory model (large code/large data)
-mm             medium memory model (large code/small data)
-ms             small memory model (small code/small data)
-nc=<id>        set code class name
-nd=<id>        set data segment name
-nm=<file>      set module name
-nt=<id>        set name of text segment
-o{a,b,c,d,e[=<num>],f,f+,h,i,i+,k,l,l+,m,n,o,p,r,s,t,u,x,z} optimization
  a             -> relax aliasing constraints
  b             -> enable branch prediction
  c             -> disable <call followed by return> to <jump> optimization
  d             -> disable all optimizations
  e[=<num>]     -> expand user functions inline (<num> controls max size)
  f             -> generate traceable stack frames as needed
  f+            -> always generate traceable stack frames
  h             -> enable repeated optimizations (longer compiles)
  i             -> expand intrinsic functions inline
  i+            -> enable maximum inlining depth
  k             -> enable control flow prologues and epilogues
  l             -> enable loop optimizations
  l+            -> enable loop unrolling optimizations
  m             -> generate inline code for math functions
  n             -> allow numerically unstable optimizations
  o             -> continue compilation if low on memory
  p             -> generate consistent floating-point results
  r             -> reorder instructions for best pipeline usage
  s             -> favor code size over execution time in optimizations
  t             -> favor execution time over code size in optimizations
  u             -> all functions must have unique addresses
  x             -> equivalent to -obmilr -s
  z             -> NULL points to valid memory in the target environment
-p{c,e,l,w=<num>} preprocess source file
  c             -> preserve comments
  e             -> encrypt identifiers
  l             -> insert #line directives
  w=<num>       -> wrap output lines at <num> columns. Zero means no wrap.
-r              save/restore segment registers across calls
-ri             promote to int all function arguments and returns
-s              remove stack overflow checks
-sg             generate calls to grow the stack
-st             touch stack through SS first
-t=<num>        set number of spaces in a tab stop
-u[=<name>]     undefine macro name
-v              output function declarations to .def file
-vcap           VC++ compatibility: alloca allowed in argument lists
-w=<num>        set warning level number
-wcd=<num>      warning control: disable warning message <num>
-wce=<num>      warning control: enable warning message <num>
-we             treat all warnings as errors
-wx             set warning level to maximum setting
-xd             disable exception handling (default)
-xds            disable exception handling (table-driven destructors)
-xdt            disable exception handling (same as -xd)
-xr             enable RTTI
-xs             enable exception handling
-xss            enable exception handling (table-driven destructors)
-xst            enable exception handling (direct calls for destruction)
-za             disable extensions (i.e., accept only ISO/ANSI C++)
-zc             place const data into the code segment
-zdf            DS floats (i.e. not fixed to DGROUP)
-zdl            load DS directly from DGROUP
-zdp            DS is pegged to DGROUP
-ze             enable extensions (i.e., near, far, export, etc.)
-zff            FS floats (i.e. not fixed to a segment)
-zfp            FS is pegged to a segment
-zg             generate function prototypes using base types
-zgf            GS floats (i.e. not fixed to a segment)
-zgp            GS is pegged to a segment
-zk0            double-byte character support: Kanji
-zk0u           translate double-byte Kanji to Unicode
-zk1            double-byte character support: Chinese/Taiwanese
-zk2            double-byte character support: Korean
-zkl            double-byte character support: local installed language
-zku=<num>      load Unicode translate table for specified code page
-zl             remove default library information
-zld            remove file dependency information
-zm             emit functions in separate segments
-zmf            emit functions in separate segments (near functions allowed)
-zo             use exception-handling for a specific operating system
-zp=<num>       pack structure members with alignment {1,2,4,8,16}
-zpw            output warning when padding is added in a class
-zq             operate quietly (display only error messages)
-zs             syntax check only
-zt[=<num>]     far data threshold (i.e., larger objects go in far memory)
-zu             SS != DGROUP (i.e., do not assume stack is in data segment)
-zv             enable virtual function removal optimization
-zw             generate code for Microsoft Windows
-zz             remove "@size" from __stdcall function names (10.0 compatible)

Hope this helps

Stephen Howe [TeamPS] (In search of excellence)
London, UK

General reminder (READ THIS, IT IS NOT FOR SHOW):
1. Make sure you specify the version number of the product
2. Make sure you specify the host operating system
3. Make sure you specify the type of target executable

sjhowe
9/17/1998 1:09:53 AM
How do you tell the compiler to use this switch?

Stephen Howe [TeamPS] wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:44:38 +0200, "Joerg Kuechen" <kuechen@gavitec.de> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I need CPU performance monitoring. I tried PdhAddCounter....
> >but Power 2.1 professional can�t link it.
> >
> >any ideas ?
> >
> >best regards
> >Joerg
>
> Do you mean you want to profile your application?
>
> There is a /et switch for the compiler that is such that it uses Pentium cycle counts to measure
> how many clock ticks + number times spent in each function. When your application terminates
> you get a report with extension .PRF with the same name as your executable in the same directory.
>
> The file will look like this (from the help file, pardon the formatting)
>
> 1903894223                   1  main
> 1785232334      1376153         StageA
> 1882249150          13293       StageB
> 1830895850            2380      StageC
>  225730118                99    StageD
>
> The first column is the clock ticks, 2nd column the nmber of times each function has been entered,
> the third the name.
>
> I have only used this with Watcom C/C++ not Power++ so but I expect it will work as the libraries are
> the same.
>
> Hope this helps
> Stephen Howe [TeamPS] (In search of excellence)
> London, UK
>
> General reminder (READ THIS, IT IS NOT FOR SHOW):
> 1. Make sure you specify the version number of the product
> 2. Make sure you specify the host operating system
> 3. Make sure you specify the type of target executable
>
> Thanks

0
Jim
9/17/1998 1:23:08 AM
On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:23:08 -0400, Jim Kist <kist@buffnet.net> wrote:

>How do you tell the compiler to use this switch?

<embarassed> It can't be done. Sorry I was thinking about Watcom C++.

In Power++ the properties for a target file map onto the compiler switches.
There is properties that map onto optimisation switches, processor type, RTTI & exception handling
but not this.

What I can do is request an enhancement for Power++ 2.5 that allows you to use the full range of switches for WPP386.DLL to be
used or at the very least this useful profile option gets added.
Stephen Howe [TeamPS] (In search of excellence)
London, UK

General reminder (READ THIS, IT IS NOT FOR SHOW):
1. Make sure you specify the version number of the product
2. Make sure you specify the host operating system
3. Make sure you specify the type of target executable

sjhowe
9/17/1998 3:03:09 PM
Stephen Howe [TeamPS] schrieb in Nachricht <360121bb.13921280@forums.powersoft.com>...
>On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:23:08 -0400, Jim Kist <kist@buffnet.net> wrote:
>
>>How do you tell the compiler to use this switch?
>
><embarassed> It can't be done. Sorry I was thinking about Watcom C++.
>
>In Power++ the properties for a target file map onto the compiler switches.
>There is properties that map onto optimisation switches, processor type, RTTI & exception handling
>but not this.
>
>What I can do is request an enhancement for Power++ 2.5 that allows you to use the full range of
switches for WPP386.DLL to be
>used or at the very least this useful profile option gets added.
>Stephen Howe [TeamPS] (In search of excellence)
>London, UK
>
>General reminder (READ THIS, IT IS NOT FOR SHOW):
>1. Make sure you specify the version number of the product
>2. Make sure you specify the host operating system
>3. Make sure you specify the type of target executable
>
>Thanks

This would be nice.
But more important is to have the possibility to change a property for both targets. Most of a
changes are the same for the release and debug target. Only a few refer to one target.

regards
herbert menke

0
Herbert
9/17/1998 4:58:06 PM
    I did it by editing the compiler options in the "<project name>.wxt"
file.  I just added the "/et" option.  It seemed to work great but I really
have no idea if that will have any side effects on the project, or the way
Power++ runs.

       @begin IDE_BldRle_Cmds
        @begin IDE_Command
         IDE_Command_Tool "WCC386";
         IDE_Command_Options "\"$[@\" /zkl /ef /d_WIN32 /d_DBCS /d_DEBUG /fr
/bm /fpi /fp5 /et -fo=\"$^@\" /mf /w4 /e25 /5r /bt=nt /zq /ei
/d2 -i=\"$^:;$^:..;$^:..\\release;$(__OptimaDir)\\hpp;$(__OptimaDir)\\h;$(__
OptimaDir)\\h\\sys;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h\\nt\"";
         IDE_Command_Def_Opt "\"$[@\" /zkl /ef /d_WIN32 /d_DBCS /d_DEBUG /fr
/bm /fpi /fp5 /et -fo=\"$^@\" /mf /w4 /e25 /5r /bt=nt /zq /ei
/d2 -i=\"$^:;$^:..;$^:..\\release;$(__OptimaDir)\\hpp;$(__OptimaDir)\\h;$(__
OptimaDir)\\h\\sys;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h\\nt\"";
        @end;
       @end;

    Does any one know if this is a bad idea?

0
Andres
9/18/1998 12:51:15 PM
Hi
I do the same when I want to use the Browser. I have not seen any side =
effects. I toggel the RTTI switch on and off to find the right place to =
modify in the .wxt file. ( search for -xr )
Regards
Henning Svane
Andres Galeano skrev i meddelelsen ...
>    I did it by editing the compiler options in the "<project =
name>.wxt"
>file.  I just added the "/et" option.  It seemed to work great but I =
really
>have no idea if that will have any side effects on the project, or the =
way
>Power++ runs.
>
>       @begin IDE_BldRle_Cmds
>        @begin IDE_Command
>         IDE_Command_Tool "WCC386";
>         IDE_Command_Options "\"$[@\" /zkl /ef /d_WIN32 /d_DBCS =
/d_DEBUG /fr
>/bm /fpi /fp5 /et -fo=3D\"$^@\" /mf /w4 /e25 /5r /bt=3Dnt /zq /ei
>/d2 =
-i=3D\"$^:;$^:..;$^:..\\release;$(__OptimaDir)\\hpp;$(__OptimaDir)\\h;$(_=
_
>OptimaDir)\\h\\sys;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h\\nt\"";
>         IDE_Command_Def_Opt "\"$[@\" /zkl /ef /d_WIN32 /d_DBCS =
/d_DEBUG /fr
>/bm /fpi /fp5 /et -fo=3D\"$^@\" /mf /w4 /e25 /5r /bt=3Dnt /zq /ei
>/d2 =
-i=3D\"$^:;$^:..;$^:..\\release;$(__OptimaDir)\\hpp;$(__OptimaDir)\\h;$(_=
_
>OptimaDir)\\h\\sys;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h;$(__Win32SDKPath)\\h\\nt\"";
>        @end;
>       @end;
>

>    Does any one know if this is a bad idea?

0
Henning

HELP: Can't view performance data about Power Dynamo 3.5 in NT Performance Monitor
Hi ALL We had Power Dynamo 2 installed on both of our servers runing Windows NT 4 + SP5. We upgraded them to version 3.5 this year. However after upgrading, we found that the performance data was not available to be viewed in NT performance Monitor. We check the registry and found there's no setting for performance monitoring for Power Dynamo 3.5. And when we tried to use the internal utility within NT to load those counter data, we got an error message. The command is : lodctr dyctrs03.ini The Error is: Unable to open Driver key: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Po...

Performance Monitor In Power Dynamo
Hi , how is possible enable the Perfomance Monitor Counters for Power Dynamo in WinNT ? TIA I thought that was broken and would be addressed in a release right around this time. I'm not sure if it will be addressed in the C3 release or not. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Corporate Technology Partners, Inc. www.ctpartners.com Web DataWindow Articles (http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001708) TechWave2000 Presentations AM34, Extending the Web DataWindow (Mon-Tue / Wed-Thurs) IA317, Building a Web DataWindow Component (Mon 1:30/Wed 3:30) IA31...

Performance monitor and performance counters
I'm trying to figure out why performance counters won't work on my machine. We've got 2 windows 2003 servers, and if I try to access ANY of the performance counter related objects in the System.Diagnostic namespace I get this: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program. at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.AllocHGlobal(IntPtr cb) at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceMonitor.GetData(String item) Of course the call stack is actually larger than that, but the point is right here. The same code works fine on any of our XP or 2000 Pro boxes. Anyone know wha...

Performance Monitor vs performance
Hello, does Sybase Central Performance Monitor affect performance? We've had a problem, the db server was reacting very slow denying almost all of the work of around 100 concurrent users, with throwing all of them out as more users came in. The only major change done was that the Sybase Performance monitor was left to be run overnight, with the following statistics: Packets Sent Packets Received Requests Threads Unscheduled Requests I understand that SC PM queries the server, but could this have a major impact on overall performance? Thanks, Pavel IMO the ...

Performance Monitor Snap-in
I am trying to monitor our ASP.NET web application, running on Windows Server 2003 & IIS 6. When I open the Performance Snap-In, I am unable to select the standard Performance objects I see in Windows 2000 server - namely ASP.NET, ASP.NET Applications, ASP.NET Apps v1.1.4322 and ASP.NET v1.1.4322 Can somebody tell me what's happening? Am I missing something? Thanks...

Establishing a performance baseline re performance Monitors
OK I'm new to this. But I am administering a newly created network of <100 systems using ASA 7.0.2 I would like to set up some monitors to know what the "typical load" during a week is. Which monitors are the most important? Should I use the monitors in the W2K instead? -- Posted via http://dbforums.com ...

Performance Monitor Again
PLEASE HELP!!! We have a C++ application that uses Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 as the back end. We have enabled performance monitor so that we can analyze some of options available to us for SQL Anywhere 5.0. There are many options like active requests, bytes receive etc. What we are trying to gain from this analysis is confirmation that the database server is sufficient and that we are not overloading/overworking the database server. Can someone please advise me as to some useful measurements, as well as a normal/abnormal range for those measurements? We have 65 workstations all mak...

General performance
Name: Rodolfo Wetzel Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: General performance Comments: It works fine, specially with zooming sites like chess.com that are difficult with IE (chess pieces are not properly shown). What I really miss, are some add on like cooliris' blue botton to search faster. So I still use the Firefox 2.1 with working compatibilities. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

performance monitoring
We have moved our database from a slower machine to a faster dual PIII-1Ghz machine and are trying to do some performance tuning. The application is being accessed via Citrix Metaframe XP 1.0 SP1. There are a few times per day when the application seems to really slow down. What we'd like to do is monitor the backend to see if it is a problem with one of our stored procedures or triggers or to see if there is a long running process which could be affecting this. We've already been able to take Citrix out of the mix as it is performaning as it should. Does anyone have any r...

Performance Monitor
What tools are availble with ASA 7 (WinNT) for performance monitoring. We have a system that is getting pegged to 100% CPU utilization, and we're guessing right now it's an adhoc query. Is there a way to see who is doing what on the system at any given time? ASA 8 has a feature which allows you to do this; in ASA 7 it's a bit more cumbersome. In ASA 8, you must first enable capturing of the last statement prepared by each connection by specifying the -zl server command line option or by calling: call sa_server_option('Remember_last_statement','ON&#...

Performance Monitoring
Hi, Could anyone out there recommend any good books, websites etc. for performance tuning of SQL Anywhere 5.5.05, there doesn't seem to be that many books around on SQL Anywhere (unless I'm looking in the wrong place!!). We have a customer who is running SQL Anywhere 5.5.05 Base build no EBF's, on NT4. their database is approx. 9GB in size. We would like to know if anyone has any knowledge/experience which they would like to share in performance tuning on NT. Anything on storing replication or mirrored logs on separate drives or separate computers, getting the most out ...

performance Monitor
Hi, Where do I find this product in Interbase XE. It's not in IBConsole anymore? /Mikael Mikael Nilsson wrote: > Hi, > > Where do I find this product in Interbase XE. > It's not in IBConsole anymore? > > /Mikael Right click a database in ibconsole. Performance Monitor should appear in the context menu. -- Bill Todd (TeamB) > {quote:title=Bill Todd wrote:}{quote} > Mikael Nilsson wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > Where do I find this product in Interbase XE. > > It's not in IBConsole anymore? > > ...

performance monitor
Hi, I can't find performance monitor in Interbase XE install. It,s not in IBConsole. Where can I find it? Mikael Nilsson wrote: > Hi, > > I can't find performance monitor in Interbase XE install. > It,s not in IBConsole. Where can I find it? Yes it is, right click on the database node you want to monitor and performance monitor will be one of the options in the menu. -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor I must fear evil. For I am but mort...

Performance Monitoring
I need an off the shelf simply product that allows me to  do basic performance monitoring of my website and database.  I realize I can setup up performance counters but I would like a simple product that will do that for me.  I am especially interested in SQL Server / ADO.NET monitoring -- memory use, number of connections  open, etc.  Suggestions? Jay I am looking for the same thing, so I am going to attach myself to this thread. Thanks.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point an...

Web resources about - Performance monitoring - sybase.power++.general

Did Nicki Minaj Throw Shade at Jennifer Lopez for 'Anaconda' Performance at the AMAs?
When J.Lo broke out into a rendition of Nicki's hit, the 'Pinkprint' singer did not look impressed.

Panasonic Upgrades Toughpad 4K Performance Tablet
The Toughpad 4K also supports HDCP 2.2 for digital rights management to protect content by creating a secure connection between the tablet and ...

AMD’s new Radeon Crimson software crushes Catalyst, boosts performance
AMD has launched a complete overhaul of its driver stack today, with new performance boosting features, per-game overclocking, shader cache support, ...

DOE Announces a High Performance Computing Fortran Compiler Agreement
... (NNSA) and its three national labs this week announced they have reached an agreement for an open-source Fortran front-end for Higher Performance ...

Miranda Lambert On Gwen Stefani’s AMAs Performance – My Heart Goes Out To Her - Hollywood Life
Gwen Stefani is dating Miranda Lambert's ex-husband, but her performance of 'Used To Love You' at the AMAs on Nov. 22, made Miranda feel nothing ...

Miranda Lambert Felt For Gwen Stefani During ‘Used To Love You’ AMA Performance
... with Miranda Lambert’s ex-husband, Blake Shelton, the country singer was reportedly impressed with Stefani’s American Music Awards performance ...

Audi Painted Their Top Performance Cars In Super '70s Soviet-Style Wonder
Imagine your dream 1970s Soviet vacation to the beach, and this would be your color palate: leaving your grey apartment block outside Bucharest ...

Here Are Five Performance Mods That Are Utterly Useless
If you’re anything like the countless youths and youths-at-heart learning about how to make their cars accelerate faster, stop quicker, and corner ...

Be Mesmerized by Joseph Gordon Levitt's 'Rhythm Nation' Performance
Joseph Gordon-Levitt recently paid tribute to Janet Jackson on Lip Sync Battle and it may be the best performance the show has seen so far. Gordon-Levitt ...