Delphi is good tool too.

Of course,PB is a very good tool especial for database programing .But I
think its not fit to program system programs such as DLL,create ActiveX
control,etc.While Delphi is a very smart tool,It is a true program
tool,it has a very fast compiler,it can build true native code exe.It
can create DLL,Active X,web server application.Though it does not have
Datawindow,it has a lot of data controls which you can build what thing
you need and the third party invontor have develop powerful datacontrol
like Datawindow.And i think Delphi 's IDE is more efficent than PB's
with is code insight ,code template techlogy.If you really do not like
Pascal ,you can choose C++builder which is like Delphi while is use true
C++ than Pascal.

0
huangxun
7/22/1998 5:16:27 PM
sybase.power++.general 2129 articles. 0 followers. Follow

good....good....very good
Name: unh4rd Email: un_h4rdatyahoodotcodotid Product: Other (please state) Summary: good....good....very good Comments: this software have supporting me to browse all site in internet Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

good, good, good . . .
Name: Rizky Email: Urbanych91atyahoodotcodotid Product: Minefield Summary: good, good, good . . . Comments: good, good, good . . . Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a6pre) Gecko/20070628 Minefield/3.0a6pre From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/ ...

Power Tool /Power Cerv
Is there any way to access old user groups circa 1994-96 for discussions on Powertool/PowerCerv. Our Powerbuilder system was build with PowerTool version 4.1 and Power Cerv 4.0 as its ancestor objects. Its currently at PB6.5.1 every thing still works but I would imagine its going quit working in the next few operating systems. My real question is their any way to find old manuals as we build new addons its sometimes difficult to see/remember what its doing, other than surfing through the code. Getting selected rows to work with the cntrl-shift copy etc. Anyone remember u_dwa , u_cb, ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general
Hello! is the embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general forum working? Suddenly I can't post anything to it with Thunderbird Thanks! Sergio sergio wrote: > Hello! is the embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general forum > working? Suddenly I can't post anything to it with Thunderbird Works fine for me. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 27/02/2014 05:48 p.m., Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote: > sergio wrote: > >> Hello! is the embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general forum >> working? Suddenly I can't post anything to it wit...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Good Good
Name: milad Email: red_bat2002atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: Good Good Comments: I love Mozilla Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/granparadiso/ ...

delphi.general
Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general* Does anybody know if there's something wrong with it? Or maybe is my reader? (Thunderbird) I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages: Error! newsgroup server responded:no such article found Perhaps the article has expired <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145) Click here to remove all expired articles sergio wrote: > Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can'...

Good, but not good
Name: Jesus Product: Firefox Summary: Good, but not good Comments: It looks great, but I can't erase previous history of the sites I visited, and when I download, it isn't as good, because When I want to erase something, it erases everything, and it doesn't look as great as it did in Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14, but the top bar looks better than the older version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Good Tool
Name: JD Purify Product: Bon Echo Summary: Good Tool Comments: Easy to use tool Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060322 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

Good but not too good.
Name: Sayantan Banerjee Email: sayantan4uonlyatyahoodotcodotin Product: Firefox Summary: Good but not too good. Comments: Problem in local language & front.it will be better if the downlode window appear in the buttom of firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; bn-IN; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Generally,good.
Name: Lichao Yu Email: yulichao_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Generally,good. Comments: Although there was few changes in the new edition, Firefox was still a good browser.Very good, Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

What generals generally do

Good, very good.
Name: Joe Email: bmbdotreaper.charlieatgmail.com Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 2 Summary: Good, very good. Comments: I like Gran Paradiso. The only change I noticed performance-wise was that m4penguins.com was not centered, which it is in Firefox and IE. Being one of my own websites, this is probably due to faulty code. Thanks for helping me spot it! Haha Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a2) Gecko/20070206 GranParadiso/3.0a2 ...

Web resources about - Delphi is good tool too. - sybase.power++.general