PowerSite 1.0 Datawindow DTC & Power++ 2.0 Datawindow Control

Whenever I install Power++ 2.0, I get the appropriate datawindow
control.  As soon as I install PowerSite 1.0, I lose the DataWindow
control and I can't register the new PowerSite control on top of it
properly (or I don't know how).  If I try installing PowerSite first and
then Power++ I lose the Datawindow DTC control.  Since these controls
are obviously different, why is one overwriting the other's
configuration, and how can I correct this situation?

Any help would be much appreciated

0
Brendan
3/28/1998 10:39:53 PM
sybase.power++.datawindow 589 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Brendan,

This issue has been previously reported as issue 498849.  Until it is
resolved the workaround is to run regsvr32 psdwe060.ocx  before using
PowerSite and regsvr32 psdwe.oxc before using Power++.

Regards,

Dan van Leeuwen
PowerSite Technical Support Group

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998 17:39:53 -0500, Brendan Newman <brnewma@ibm.net>
wrote:

>Whenever I install Power++ 2.0, I get the appropriate datawindow
>control.  As soon as I install PowerSite 1.0, I lose the DataWindow
>control and I can't register the new PowerSite control on top of it
>properly (or I don't know how).  If I try installing PowerSite first and
>then Power++ I lose the Datawindow DTC control.  Since these controls
>are obviously different, why is one overwriting the other's
>configuration, and how can I correct this situation?
>
>Any help would be much appreciated

0
danielva

Lines Display Limit DDDW ASP.Net 2.0 & Datawindow.Net 2.0
I have a simple data entry form in ASP.net. The form has two dddw. One points at a file with about 200 records to choose from. When you view the form on a Web page and pull down the DDDW, it runs past the end of the page. The scroll bar in the Browser shows up on the side, but when you attempt to scroll the browser, the DDDW field looses focus and the list collapses. I limited the DDDW to 10 lines, but that appears to be being ignored. I have all of the features turned on or True, except display only in the Behavior group. This problem, really makes the Datawindow unusable. I ...

Datawindow's Date argument with PowerBuilder 8.0.1 and Oracle 9i 9.2.0.1
Hi, there: Does anybody know how to pass datetime type data from client side to server side in the datawindow? Can anybody recommend a good book about how PowerBuilder deals with Oracle, datawindow, embedded SQL? Thanks in advance. PB DateTime data type corresponds to the Oracle Date type. You can set a DateTime variable using constants, or use the Date function to make a Date from mm, dd, yy and DateTime function to convert it. What are you not finding in the PB help and online books? "sybase.working" <sybase.working@yahoomail.com> wrote in message news:eYB...

POWER++ 2.0 and DATAWINDOW and OLE OBJECT.
I create an DW whith a WORD 97 text included as ole object. This DW is called by a power++ form. I have problem when displaying the form : sometime, the WORD text is not updated. When i print the DW, the WORD part is not printed. ...

POWER++ 2.0 and DATAWINDOW and OLE OBJECT.
I create an DW whith a WORD 97 text included as ole object. This DW is called by a power++ form. I have problem when displaying the form : sometime, the WORD text is not updated. When i print the DW, the WORD part is not printed. ...

1 Xml -> 2 DataWindows; 2 DataWindows -> 1 Xml
Hi Is it possible to import an Xml file like <data> <dataX>...</dataX> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> ... <dataV>...</dataV> </data> to one Datawindow ? On the other hand is it easily possible to assemble data from two Datawindows in one XML file ? thanks Thomas Kovasits Thomas Kovasits wrote: > Hi > Is it possible to import an Xml file like > <data> > <dataX>...</dataX> > <dataV>...</dataV> > &l...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1
Name: tsit chan Email: chantsitathkbndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1 Comments: 2.0.0.1 version allows minimized pages pop up when open multi- tabs in one page ,until this fixed i prefer 2.0.0.0 before any new release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best.
Name: Raymond Gray Email: rcg123atoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best. Comments: I tried a few times to find the upgrade at the Firefox web site but only found the complete 2.0.0.2 install file. then I used the HELP > Check for Updates and found, downloaded and installed the 2.0.0.2 update. When it was completed, I re-launched firefox and checked the ABOUT, which showed 2.0.0.2 Yet today I got a firefox notice that an update was available; checked ABOUT again and it's back to 2.0.0.1. This does not give me...

Ports Page Updated for 1.0.2, 1.0.2 & 1.7.6
Mike's new security update releases of FF, TB & Moz available now. Links at the Warpzilla page in your bookmarks: http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/ -- "In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you." Matthew 7:12 NIV Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 Felix Miata *** http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/ In <4243230E.3070604@dev.nul>, on 03/24/2005 at 03:29 PM, Felix Miata <UgaddaBkidding.due2UCE@dev.nul> said: >Mike's new security update releases of FF, TB & Moz available now. Links >at the Warpzilla pag...

Gmail & Remember the Milk 1.0.1 & GTDInbox 2.0.8.1
Name: Eamon Email: eamoncollinsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Gmail & Remember the Milk 1.0.1 & GTDInbox 2.0.8.1 Comments: Firefox RC2 takes up a lot of CPU resources (8-15%) with the above running in the one tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - PowerSite 1.0 Datawindow DTC & Power++ 2.0 Datawindow Control - sybase.power++.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo