No nested datawindows or n-up datawindows?

Hi:

Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket?

I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the
properties rows_Per_detail...

Regards

0
Ignacio
9/14/2005 2:02:31 PM
sybase.pocketpowerbuilder 3097 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 Currently, these DW types are not supported in PK 2.0.2.

"Ignacio Mateos" <imateos@telefonica.net> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket?
>
> I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the
> properties rows_Per_detail...
>
> Regards

0
Chris
9/14/2005 2:59:02 PM
Hi Ignacio,

The Rows_Per_Detail property description in the online Help has a bitmap
graphic to indicate it is not supported in PocketBuilder (but supported
in PowerBuilder).

There's an appendix to the User's Guide that discusses PowerBuilder
features that are not supported in PocketBuilder. It mentions that
Nested, N-Up, Rich Text, and OLE DataWindows are not supported. The
TreeView DataWindow will be added to PowerBuilder in the 10.5 release.
For the moment, PocketBuilder does not support that either.

Howie

Ignacio Mateos wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket?
>
> I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the
> properties rows_Per_detail...
>
> Regards

0
Howie
9/14/2005 7:24:55 PM
Thank you, that is a clear answer. Regards.

"Howie Friedman" <hfriedma.no_spam@sybase.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Hi Ignacio,
>
> The Rows_Per_Detail property description in the online Help has a bitmap
> graphic to indicate it is not supported in PocketBuilder (but supported
> in PowerBuilder).
>
> There's an appendix to the User's Guide that discusses PowerBuilder
> features that are not supported in PocketBuilder. It mentions that
> Nested, N-Up, Rich Text, and OLE DataWindows are not supported. The
> TreeView DataWindow will be added to PowerBuilder in the 10.5 release.
> For the moment, PocketBuilder does not support that either.
>
> Howie
>
> Ignacio Mateos wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket?
>>
>> I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the
>> properties rows_Per_detail...
>>
>> Regards

0
Ignacio