Can I use OCX in Pocket PowerBuilder?

Can I use Pocket PowerBuilder with OCX, since I have a scanner ocx but do
not know how to insert to the Pocket PowerBuilder program. Is it support?
0
Pip
3/11/2004 6:51:11 AM
sybase.pocketpowerbuilder 3097 articles. 0 followers. Follow

for scanner support you could look on sybase sdn or have a look if the
new classes in PB can help you get going: see whats new in 1.5
HPBiometricScanner object (implementing methods of the BiometricScanner
base class)    Processes fingerprints scanned by Hewlett-Packard
biometric scanners

SymbolBarcodeScanner object (implementing methods of the BarcodeScanner
base class)    Processes bar codes scanned by Symbol Technologies bar
code readers

ocx are not supported.

.Net control support is an objective for the 2.0 release.

HTH
Klaus