ActiveX, OCX

I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need
to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder.
I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL
as the library name.

How can I use ActiveX and OCX objects for WinCE in
PocketBuilder?

rgds,
SS
0
SS
7/30/2005 9:22:43 AM
sybase.pocketpowerbuilder 3097 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ActiveX and OCX are not supported in PocketBuilder.

<SS> wrote in message news:42eb46e3.449a.1681692777@sybase.com...
>I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need
> to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder.
> I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL
> as the library name.
>
> How can I use ActiveX and OCX objects for WinCE in
> PocketBuilder?
>
> rgds,
> SS

0
Peg

OCX/ActiveX
Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms however. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 10 Jul 2007 08:43:19 -0700, "Mohammad Alhabibi" <malhabibi@yalla.com> wrote: >Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? > But Browser activex in Winform don't works. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <dfish@[N0Spam]sybase.com> wrote in message news:40k7939bkbj0652duqhk48bo9trevvngsc@4ax.com... > No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms > however. > >...

OCX, ActiveX
Hi there. I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes (2 different scales). The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph types (the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the application I�m working in. I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d really appreciate it !!! Thanks in advance. C�sar Bernal Mapas y Datos S.A. These guys probably have something that will work for you:...

Barcode ActiveX with OCX
I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. I need put in the datawindow Object a barcode to print in each page the codebar of a item value. I don�t kow how to use it. Thanks, aa Antonio, You can use barcode fonts for that, no need for an OCX control. I searched AltaVista for "barcode 39" and "fonts" and found quite a few. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamPS] Antonio Adell Due�as <aadell@aragob.es> wrote in message news:371ED7DF.AD70AD10@aragob.es... > I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. > > I need pu...

Window ActiveX OCX
Hi I need PBRX70.OCX and PBRXS70.OCX. I will appretiate if anyone can tell where I can download it from. Many thanks Obed ...

ActiveX , OCX and other stuff
The story of my life .... Trying to figure out how to work with an ActiveX control in PB or with OLE. Got bored to see the annoying message "Error calling external object function". Is it so hard for Sybase to make PB behave like VB or VC when using external controls. e.g. Use Autocomplete for methods etc. That's really frustrating. Yes even I have faced this kind of problem when I tried to access Powerpoint application using OLE in PB. If autocomplete is provided in PB as VB and VC it proves more handy kishore "Christos Ioannou" <chris...

OCX on an activeX not working
I have made an activeX control from a usercontrol dll in C#. Now i want to place an exisiting ocx on that usercontrol. It compiles fine but when i run it from a html page, it only dusplays the symbol with the square, circle and triangle. It does not give any errors. When i try the usercontrol on a windows form it runs without a problem. Does anyone know how to get the html running? The ocx uses dll which i copied in the same dir. I still think it is a dll problem or a rights issue. Nobody got a clue or a hint?...

OCX/ACTIVEX FOR HTML
Hello, Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database Thanks Stelios Stelios wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i > want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it > a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database > > Thanks > > Stelios > > ...

OCX
I am trying to place a Seagate Crystal Report OCX onto a PB window. The Crystal32.OCX is not in my default list in the OLE control so I registered a new one. I then place this Crystal OCX onto a PB window. I have access to the OCX Properties by right clicking. However if I close this window and reopen it, I cannot access the OCX Properties. It appears as though there is just a control on my window now. Any info. would be appreciated. TIA Bob (bhall@shl.com) ...

SSLVPN ActiveX OCX file
Has anyone else noticed that the SSLPVPN ActiveX component in NAM 3.1.1 appears to have an invalid code signing certificate? The Verisgin certificate that signs the ActiveX applet expired in April 2010 which means that the ActiveX component always causes a prompt in Internet Explorer.... Just curious if anyone has seen this? The activeX client is so messed up it's not even funny. The "preinstall" installs everything fine, but then the login page fails to detect it's been installed and repeatedly wants you to reinstall it every time. Unfortunately it won...

TIFF viewer OCX/ActiveX
Do you know any free OCX/ActiveX component for viewing images (mostly TIFF) ? I would like to use it in PB application to view and print TIFF images. It's not free but it's pretty cheap (about 60 USD per developer, royalty free): http://www.viscomsoft.com/products/imageviewercp/ ImagerViewer CP v3.0 I just successfully integrated it into our PB 10.2.1 application. hth, Brian Simmons stbfs at tecoenergy dot nospam com > Do you know any free OCX/ActiveX component for viewing > images (mostly TIFF) ? > > I would like to use it in PB application to view...

OCX
Hi, I try to use Progress Bar from windows with conctl32.ocx. In NT Workstation 4.0 I register the ocx but when I insert this control in my window, I get this message : Insert of OLE object fail. License file required. Why ? I never get this message before. Thanks for your help. PS : If anybody answer this question, I appreciate if a e-mail to : mquadros@poweraction.com.br usually, the registration with regsvr32 does not make the ocx avalible in design mode, only in run mode. you need to install the ocx with installation kit from the ocx vendor, so you will have lisen...

differences between DDE and ActiveX-OCX
Hello My client has a requirement of using a thrid party product from PB application. The third party tool has two versions. The previous version supports DDE and the new version supports ActiveX-OCX. Can someone tell me the difference between DDE and ActiveX and which one to chose? Thanks for your help. Dave Hei, Dave! It depends lot of that product itself. ActiveX may be NOcompatible with PB. At first check compatible issues! Sincerely, Indrek ...

need more detail for ActiveX, OCX, library...
I try to order a component, something were confused me. Can someone explain what are they?ActiveX, OCX, library, COM, plug-in... I need a component which I can add it into tool box for scanner app....

OCX or Activex for COM Port Communications
Is there any OCX or Activex component to handle Com port communications? I searched the PB help files for Com port programming and found nothing. Thanks Ulises uloubrie@gmgw.com jloubriel@hotmail.com Yes there is. Microsoft has a MSCOMM control. One problem however is that you have to wait a 1/2 second after you get the event to read the part before you actually read it otherwise you won't get all the message. Check the MSDN for documentation on this control. Ulises <uloubrie@gmgw.com> wrote in message news:BcuTRhlI$GA.196@forums.sybase.com... > Is ther...

Web resources about - ActiveX, OCX - sybase.pocketpowerbuilder

ActiveX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 1996 and is commonly used in its Windows operating system. In principle it is not dependent on Microsoft Windows, but in practice, most ActiveX ...

유자드 웹-무료 웹브라우저(Flash, ActiveX) on the App Store on iTunes
Get 유자드 웹-무료 웹브라우저(Flash, ActiveX) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Activex - ARN
The source for IT industry news, views and analysis across the channel, business and technology

Microsoft warns of Video ActiveX flaw; Vista unaffected
A new vulnerability has been found in ActiveX that affects users running …

South Korea looking to scrap ActiveX payment requirement bad news for Internet Explorer
In 1999, South Korea pushed a law that forced online vendors to adopt Microsoft ActiveX, in order to utilize the SEED cipher developed by the ...

ActiveX for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
The most downloaded ActiveX software, including Audio Capture ActiveX Control, VB Activex Controls (HVEE 2008), and Innobate Product Key Recovery ...

Microsoft offers patches to ward off ActiveX attacks
In rare out-of-cycle security update, Microsoft fixes hole that put IE users at risk of attacks via ActiveX and other controls. Read this article ...

RIM releases patch for buggy ActiveX control
Research In Motion has patched a piece of software for Windows PCs that could leave them vulnerable to attack when loading new applications onto ...

IE's new ActiveX vulnerability: drive-by exploiting msvidctl.dll
IE has a new ActiveX vulnerability, now being exploited by drive-by downloads: in msvidctl.dll. In IT Blogwatch, bloggers unpick fact from fiction. ...

Activex Articles on Engadget
Activex articles, stories, news and information.