Open Client 11.1.1 on HP-UX 11.x

Anyone know how I can get my hands on a copy of Open Client 11.1.1
for HP-UX 11.x?

Thanks!
0
Anonymous
8/23/2000 8:04:16 PM
sybase.open-client 2017 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Open Client 11.1.1 for HP-UX 11
I asked for a copy of Open Client 11.1.1 for HP-UX 11. I got a cd with the catalog number marked as follows: SYBASE Products for HP 9000/800 Cat# Ver Product 17230 11.1.1 Open Client/C Developer's Kit The Release Bulletin for this product is dated 9/9/97 and inside it says that product supports HP 9000/800 HP-UX 10.0.1. I need to do use pthreads, which were introduced in HP-UX 11. Do I have the right version of Open Client? What is the right catalog or SKU number to get the HP-UX 11 version of Open Client/C 11.1.1 ? - Dave On Thu, 1 Ju...

End Of Life Notification for Open Client/C Dev. Kit 11.1.1 and Open Server 11.1.1
Subject: End Of Life Notification for Open Client/C Dev. Kit 11.1.1 and Open Server 11.1.1 November 13, 2001 Dear Valued Sybase Customer: This letter provides notification of an extension of a previously announced end of engineering support. The end of engineering support has been extended from December 31, 2001 to September 30, 2002 for the following versions of Sybase products. Product Version Platform End of Migration Path Engineering Support Open Client/C 11.1.1 ...

connecting to ASE 11.5.1.1 via open client 11.1.1
hi folks: i need help with an open client/server issue. our system administrator upgraded our development host to HP-UX 11 and now .. i'm having trouble connecting to ASE 11.5.1.1 via open client/server. we are using open client 11.1.1. this error was generated trying to run bcp against our development box from another host: CTLIB Message: - L5/O3/S5/N4/5/0: ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Lib protocol driver call to connect two endpoints failed Establishing connection failed. attempts to connect from powerbuilder and dbartisan...

Open Client 11.1.1 vs 11.1.0
Hi, We are using Open Client Ct library version 11.1.0 and I find all references to Open Cleint 11.1.1 and no 11.1.0. Can anyone let me know the difference (if any) between these two versions? Thanks, Bappa Roy Bappa, There are a couple new features in 11.1.1, as well as various bug fixes. I highly recommend using 11.1.1 over 11.1.0. For PC environments, you can just overlay. The latest EBF for PC 32-bit is 8021. Similar EBF #s for all other platforms too. John McVicker SPS Philadelphia, PA Bappa Roy wrote: > > Hi, > > We are using Open Client C...

Error with ODBC 11.1 and Open Client 11.1
I have a problem that I hope someone can help me solve. I'm developing asp-pages on a Windows NT 4.0 workstation with MS Visual InterDev 6.0 and I'm trying to connect to a Sybase database located on a unix server (HP-UX 10). I have no problem connecting to the database when I link it through Access, but when I try to open a table or view in InterDev, I get the following error msg: [INTERSOLV][ODBC SQL Server driver][SQL Server]ct_con_props(SET,NETIO): user api layer: external error: The buflen parameter must be set to CS_UNUSED I found that this error had been reported on S...

Open Client 11.1.1 and MacOS 8.x
Hi all, I don't know how to configure Open Client 11.1.1 on MacOS and I didn't find any documentation about it; in addition the application "DSEdit" crashes. Anyone can help me to solve the problem or to find some information on the matter? Thanks. Ciao aldo pisati ...

Open Client 11.1.1 and ASE 11.9.2 for linux
Hi, is it possible to run ASE 11.9.2 on linux and connect to it with Open Client 11.1.1 for linux ? -- Jan Jan Krause - jkrause@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de Jan Krause wrote: > > Hi, > > is it possible to run ASE 11.9.2 on linux and connect to it > with Open Client 11.1.1 for linux ? Yes. See http://linux.sybase.com Michael -- Michael Peppler -||- Data Migrations Inc. mpeppler@peppler.org -||- http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler Int. Sybase User Group -||- http://www.isug.com Sybase on Linux mailing list: ase-linux-list@isug.com M...

Error in C application when opening two cursors with Open Client 11.1.1
Hi all, When have and application that works with Sybase Adaptive Server. This application uses Direct Connection Open Client 11.1.1 to connect to the database and alternatively Microsoft SQL Server ODBC driver 6.5. We have traced the problem and we know that when the application opens a second cursor in the same transaction and that the first one is not closed then we have an error. The problem is that with a Microsoft SQL Server ODBC driver 6.5 everything works fine. If you have any clue, please let me know, Thank You Jeff ...

Open Client 11.1.1
Hi, Pl. clarify the following questions: 1. Can I use Sybase Open Client 11.1.1 to connect to ASE 12.5 ? 2. Can I use Sybase Open Client 12.5 to connect to ASE 11.5 ? Thanks, Murali On Thu, 16 May 2002 07:41:54 -0700, Murali wrote: > Hi, > > Pl. clarify the following questions: > > 1. Can I use Sybase Open Client 11.1.1 to connect to ASE 12.5 ? Yes. But the new wider varchar() columns won't be available (the data will get truncated at 255 bytes, and you'll get an error message or a warning). > > 2. Can I use Sybase Open Client 12...

Open Client 11.1.1
Is there anywhere I can download open client 11.1.1? I am a licensed user of Adaptive Server 11.5 which ships with open client 11.1.1, but I am only wanting to install the open client portion. How can I do this? Thanks, Aaron If you are still wondering, there is a radio button in the install of 11.5 that asks whether you want to install "Licensed Products" or "Open Client". Choose Open Client! Aaron Cripe <acripe@amgeneral.com> wrote in message news:37C1ABC9.FE12A9FA@amgeneral.com... > Is there anywhere I can download open client 11.1.1? >...

Open Client 11.1.1 problem with iPlanet (netscape) 4.1
Hi there! I just upgraded my Web Server from Netscape Enterprise Enterprise Server 3.5.1 to the renamed iPlanet 4.1 and I have problems with this library "libcomn_dce.sl" that the Web Server is not able to load. With the old version it worked just fine. Has anybody had the same problem? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------E218AB293BD2BBC3D3B89F2A Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Have you check the $LIBPATH on the new iPlanet 4.1 version? What version of HP UX is this? Is this the same OS leve...

Open Client 11.1.1 #2
Is Open Client 11.1.1 compatible with windows 2000? Hi Paulo, Open Client 1111 is certified and compatible, to work with Windows 2000. And we do have customers using this configuration. Regards, Alka. Paulo wrote: > Is Open Client 11.1.1 compatible with windows 2000? We have over 1,000 workstations running 11.1.1 on Win2k... Alka Puri wrote: > Hi Paulo, > > Open Client 1111 is certified and compatible, to work with Windows 2000. > And we do have customers using this configuration. > > Regards, > Alka. > > > Paulo wrote: ...

Obtaining open client 11.1.1
I am attempting to use DBArtisan to connect to an old Sybase System 10 database on a vax VMS platform. I get errors saying that I need OPEN CLIENT 11.1.1 or higher. The only open client I have is 10.0. How would I go about obtaining a newer version of Open CLIENT. Thanks Hello, I don't believe that 11.x was ever available on VAX/VMS. I think 10.0.4 was the highest release of OC ever made for VAX/VMS. 10.0.4 and 11.1.x were end of lifed a long time ago and the downloads for them are no longer available: ===================================================================...

where download the open client 11.1.1?
I want to download the Sybase open client 11.1.1 to fix the bug of version 11.1,but I can't find the software in sybase web site?Who can help me? The URL to Sybase Electronic Support Services is: http://support.sybase.com/fd_ess.html Select "Software Distribution". Once you have created an account, follow links to "Sybase Workplace Database Software Libraries", then "Workplace database EBF Download Area (OpenClient). lz wxx <wxx@pub.jlonline.com> wrote in article <$RHnrzdY9GA.575@forums.powersoft.com>... > I want to downl...

Web resources about - Open Client 11.1.1 on HP-UX 11.x - sybase.open-client

Fat client - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the name is contrasted to thin client , which describes a computer heavily dependent on a server's applications. A fat client still requires ...

Facebook Forms EMEA Client Council
Facebook announced the formation of its EMEA Client Council in a post in Spanish on the Facebook for Business page by vice president for Europe, ...

Facebook hires: Carsabi team, head of policy France, marketing mix science lead, client partners and ...
... Manager (Prineville) Chief Facility Engineer (Prineville) SMB Associate, French (Dublin) User Operations – Contract (Menlo Park) Client ...

Centrelink clients endure a nightmare before Christmas
Department says online welfare glitches are over, but clients still nervous.

Brisbane massage therapist denies putting hands in client's underwear
A massage therapist on trial in Queensland for sexual assault has denied putting his hands inside the underwear of a female client who was seeking ...

Client’s “Great Thanksgiving Listen” Campaign Featured on Google Homepage
We love when our clients are successful, and StoryCorps and their amazing Thanksgiving Listen campaign being featured on Google’s homepage certainly ...

In Search Of Client Portals: Rocket Matter
Technology columnist Sean Doherty continues his search for client portals in practice management software-as-a-service offerings, this time checking ...

Turner Broadcasting Ad Sales Adopts Client-First Strategy
Turner Broadcasting's ad sales team is adopting a client-first strategy. The Time Warner-owned cable programmer is reorganizing its ad sales ...

Dropbox is shutting down Mailbox, the popular email client
Dropbox acquired Mailbox, the extremely popular email client, way back in 2013, and unfortunately it's now time to say goodbye. That's right, ...

Guggenheim Securities' clients - Business Insider Deutschland
The 16-year-old firm has been an adviser on 5 massive transactions in what has been one of the busiest years for mergers and acquisitions on ...