read mail from server with ole

Can I use an ole object to access Outlook Express and tell it to go and get
my messages from the server?

I know once I've got the messages I can get them from my Inbox using MAPI,
but I have to get them first.

0
Chris

How to make an OLE column read-only (i.e. avoid invoking OLE server application upon user's double-clicking on it)?
Dear All, I have a PowerBuilder 10.2.1 Build 9004 application running on Windows XP SP3, which has an OLE column showing a picture in each row of a datawindow. I would like to disable the activation of the OLE column, i.e. making the OLE column read-only and avoiding to invoke the OLE server application (e.g. Microsoft Paint) upon user's double-clicking on the OLE column. Is there any possible way to do so? There seems no such "disabled" property available for an OLE column. Besides, there is NO Tab Order for OLE Column, so setting Tab Order to 0 is NOT viabl...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

OLE Word97 and ole objects vs ole controls
--------------50D299EA9D99A20C83E801AB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am new to OLE automation. I'm trying to connect to a word97 document and filling forms fields with information. I'm trying to use the following code. I'm getting the following error in my log file: DateTime: 10/27/99 18:32:07 Title: System Error Message: Error Number 36. Error text = Name not found accessing external object property object. Window/Menu/Object = w_ole_test. Error Object/Control = cb_okay. Script = clicked. Line in Script = 22. ...

OLE Word97 and ole objects vs ole controls
--------------50D299EA9D99A20C83E801AB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am new to OLE automation. I'm trying to connect to a word97 document and filling forms fields with information. I'm trying to use the following code. I'm getting the following error in my log file: DateTime: 10/27/99 18:32:07 Title: System Error Message: Error Number 36. Error text = Name not found accessing external object property object. Window/Menu/Object = w_ole_test. Error Object/Control = cb_okay. Script = clicked. Line in Script = 22. ...

Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup
Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup. This is a forum for discussion on topics related to the usage of OLE, OCX and ACTIVEX with PowerBuilder. Feel free to post questions about the product, concerns about your development needs for enhancements and any other feedback. All posted messages will be in the public domain and may be republished on Powersoft's InfoBase CD ROM as well as on our WebSite in order to provide information that is extremely valuable to other developers. This is NOT Powersoft Technical Support and it is not the purpose of this newsgroup service to allo...

OLE Excel in DWpainter and ... after saving DW, pb 10 had forgotten the OLE server type
Hi, Actions in datawindow painter: 1. new-> datawindow-> ole_2 -> sql select -> columns select, ole type: Excel 2k, data select ..... -> SAVE (name dw_4ole) -> CLOSE!! dw_painter with dw_4ole. next: 2. OPEN dw_4ole and .... PB 10 doesn't remember what kind of OLE has been designed in step 1. It "remembers" everything in DW except the OLE server type. Is there something wrong with Excel or w2k ? Any workaround (except saving DW into file) ? System w2k server sp4 / pb 10.0 build 5064 / Oracle 8.1.7 (if it matters) PB 8.0.4 b.10726 works OK! ...

how to close down ole in OLE container?
Hi, I have a piece of code which opens a blob stored in the database as an OLE, in order to print it in the form of a word document. While the document is printed, MS word is activated, and the document is visible. The problem is that if I have a number of blobs to print, and I have the code (part of it reproduced below) in a loop, all the blobs open up as word documents. I need to add some processing which would enable the opened documents to close down. ole_1.objectdata = bl_object i_return = ole_1.Activate(offsite!) IF i_return = 0 THEN ole_1.object.application.wordbasic....

ole control not in ole list
Using PB 7.0. I have an OLE control registered which is not in my list of ole objects which are available to be inserted onto a window. Here's the catch. While the control, nethubp.dll, is located in the win\system folder and registered, inorder to use the control properly, I have to go into the oleviewer and remove the "Path To Implementation". This is because at runtime, the dll is accessed from my server, not on the local computer. I can find the control up until I remove the Implementation Path. Any suggestion? The control works fine in a VB app. I need help AS...

OLE Servers
Hello, I'need to know if with PowewBuilder I can build a OLE Server (In-process) as VisualBasic. Thanks ...

OLE server up ?
I am using the object oleobject to connect to winword... Now: It is possible to test if word is always running (the user didn't kill the server) ? Because I have a lot of problem with theses @#��&!% user : they always kill word to exit a preview for exemple ;-) -- Thierry Cabuzel [Gial] Thierry~dot~Cabuzel~at~Gial~dot~Be In PowerBuilder 7.0 we added the "IsAlive()" method for just this condition. Regards, Reed Shilts PowerBuilder / PowerJ Kernel Group ***Nothing I Say Is Official*** Thierry Cabuzel wrote: > I am using the object oleobject to connect t...

OLE Control vs OLE dw object vs OLE Column in dw object
Dear all, I'm using PB 6.5.1 with PFC. I'm trying to right Mail Merge like function in a system. Thus, we've to keep the merged document into history for later referece. I'm wondering the difference between OLE Control vs OLE dw object vs OLE Column in dw object??? Can anyone give some ideas on the above and what is the usage of it?? On the other hand, I'm wondering whether I'm using the RTE dw object for mail merge and then save the whole content into a OLE Database blob column, or using OLE control to MS Word + using DDE to transfer the data to MS Word?? ...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Read a mail and its content from the mail box [mail server type:smtp] using c#
I need to write a code where i could read the emails from the mail box. I need to do this in a web based application. Can some one please help me on this....

OLE
I have a datawindow and a matching word doc file for each of the rows in the dw(guaranteed). When rowfocuschanged is triggered, the application displays the matching word document of the row in the OLE embedded on the window(not the dw). I used this script in the rowfocuschanged event: list.media_number = This.GetItemNumber(currentrow,"edit_media_editmediaid") vPath = 'K:\Content Apps\media\D' + string(list.media_number) + ".doc" ole_detail.clear() if FileExists(vpath) then ole_detail.LinkTo(vPath) end if I checked on all instances and vPath ...

Web resources about - read mail from server with ole - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Attack floods Internet root servers with 5 million queries a second
Enlarge (credit: rootservers.org ) Early last week, one of the most vital organs of the Internet anatomy came under an unusual attack. On two ...

Server shipments, vendor revenue go up in Q3 2015
In the third quarter of 2015, worldwide server shipments grew 9.2 percent from the third quarter of 2014, while vendor revenue increased 7.5 ...

Facebook releases design for its souped-up A.I. server, 'Big Sur'
Facebook is releasing the hardware design for a server it uses to train artificial intelligence (A.I.) software, allowing other companies exploring ...

Former Intelligence Chief Calls ‘Top Secret’ Info on Hillary’s Server ‘Unreal’
Former Intelligence Chief Calls ‘Top Secret’ Info on Hillary’s Server ‘Unreal’

Facebook, Google server outsourcing strategy change expected to impact profitability for ODMs
Facebook is planning to add Wiwynn, a server subsidiary of Wistron, as a new datacenter server supplier, joining its primary supplier Quanta ...

Hillary Clinton's private server had two 'top secret' emails
Those concerns that Hillary Clinton's private email server had classified intel? They're apparently well-founded. Sources for Fox News and Politico ...

Hyper-V, PowerShell Top IT Pros' Windows Server 2016 Wish List
Container support is nice, but most IT pros are looking forward to Hyper-V virtualization updates and new PowerShell capabilities.

Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge
Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge

Update: NFL says server power issue, not tablet glitch, caused Microsoft Surface outage on Monday Night ...
... NFL says the problem wasn’t with the tablets themselves. An NFL spokesperson tells GeekWire the problem stemmed from “the power to the server ...