Problem Dynamic Visual OCX creation with PB 6.5

1) I don't find the way to create ' dynamicly ' an OCX in a PB Sheet.
    I havn't any problem by defining the OCX by applying it, ' staticly ',
    as an OLECustomControl in my PB test Sheet.

2) When I use the FlexGrid in a VB OCX,
    I can't use the navigation keys, ... !?   Why, how to solve this?

Any help is welcome,
Best Regards,

Michel Goetz.

0
Michel

OCX (visual control) creation in PB 6.5 ?
What is the way to create dynamicly an OLE Control for a visual V.B. 6.0 OCX (through PB scripting)? Why doesn't my OCX react to event pbm_keydown, ... What should be done ? Best regards, Michel Goetz mailto:michel.goetz@pandora.be ...

PB 6.5 / MS SQL 6.5 / Stored Procedue dw creation problem
We are beginng to have trouble creating stored procedure datawindows that us an argument in an if statement. Powerbuilder is returning an error message: "Requested result set number 1 not found". The whole message from the trace file is: "PROCEDURE PREPARE: execute dbo.trf_sm_ltl_orders_to_route;1 @as_all = '0' (30 MilliSeconds) Error 999 (rc -1) : Requested result set number 1 not found" If you comment out the IF @as_all = "N" then it will create the dw fine. We can't figure out why this just started because we have been doing this...

Delphi 5 OCX and PB 6.5
Hi I have created a Delphi 5 ActiveX that manage a series of BMP images. I inserted it in PB 6.5 (using the tips posted here, i.e., getting a native pointer, etc.). It worked fine... for a while. But now I'm having a little trouble with the following description: Within the ActiveX inserted in PB 6.5: 1.- I construct an image (a BMP) for printing it. 2.- I use the delphi printer object to put a title over the image. 3.- I print it and everything is OK. The title and the image appear. 4.- Here is the trouble. I print it again and just the title appear. I don�t know why the ...

OCX and PB 8 (vs PB 6.5)
We have developped an application with PB 6.5 which included some OCX (DynaZip, Imaging and another dedicated to secure payment with visa card). It worked fine under PB 6.5 whatever the OS we were using (95, 98, Me, NT). We've migrated under PB 8.5 and now we get errors trying to access external functions of OCX. With the dynazip OCX, the behaviour is nearly correct but arguments seem to always be passed by value (and no more by reference). With the OCX dedicated to secure payment, we get error accessing external function. With the Imaging OCX, we get error accessing external func...

Call Visual Basic 6.0 exe OR OCX in PowerBuiler 6.5 Application
Hi! Friends I have application in PB 6.5; I want to add new module or functionality in one of the MDI sheet. New functionality is in VB 6.0 as an application OR OCX control. This VB application will take argument and also return number, which I want to use in PB 6.5 application. I want your ides, How I can start in PB 6.5. Note: PB application connects to Oracle using native driver and VB application connects to other Oracle database using ADO connection. Thank you. Paresh ...

OCX Web and PB 6.5
Hi PB People: We are using the OCX Web browser for view html files, and we want to send a Word document that is stored in a database to the OCX Web browser, we recovered this document with the sentence SELECTBLOB document FROM DocWord; and we stored the binary object in a BLOB variable. After, we generated a temporary Word file with the data of this variable and show it in the Web browser with the Navigate(url) sentence ole_web.Object.Navigate("C:\temp\document.doc") We want to make the same without having to generate the document temporary, directly sending the informatio...

problem with migration pb 6.5 to pb 6.0
after problems in compilation with pb 6.5, I compile librairies in pb 6.0 and it is ok. But, in menu, letters with accent ("�" or "�" ) become "o". thanks to say me if it's normal... ...

PB 6.5 , OLAP and OCX
Hi, I want to give a drilldown functionality in the app. I am using Microsoft Horizontalflexgrid and ado. I am connecting to the ado and want to assign the recordset created to the horizontal flexgrid. There are couple of questions:- 1. How do I check whether the ADO has created a recordset or not in PB 6.5 ? 2. "ole_hflexgrid.object.rowset = nvado.recordset", this statement is giving me a error accessing external object property rowset. What am I doing wrong ? ( the full code is given below) 3. This is the strangest of all. I tried going thru the mshflx98.chm...

Migration problem from PB 6.5 to PB 11.5
Dear all, When I try to use the migrate assistant for the mirgration job on pb 6.5 to pb 11.5. Error occure during the migration (using migrate assisant). Powebuilder cause a problem and quit out. Inforamtion that I get from it is signature problem with below information :- AppName: pb115.exe AppVer: 11.5.0.2506 ModName: pbdwe115.dll ModVer: 11.5.0.3127 Offset: 0022a3e6 Any ideas on that ? Thanks -- Free News Reader http://put.hk http://put.hk/reader/forums.sybase.com/sybase.public.powerbuilder.general.html Before you migrate, I would ... 1) Optimize all you...

OCX Problem with PB 6.0
Hi, We have a problem about OCX�s. We have an OCX written in Visual Basic,that has a treeview on it. It works fine with PowerBuilder 5.0. However in PB 6.0 when we expand the treeview, the cursor turns into an hourglass and altough the process ends, the curser stays as it is. When you move it out of the OCX it turns back into an arrow. We would be glad if anybody can help. ...

Connectivity Problem with PB 6.5 or PB 7.0 and Informix Dynamic Server 2000 9.21
I have problems from Power Builder 6.5 and Power Builder 7.0 when I connect from development environment. I wish connect to Informix Dynamic Server 2000 9.21 on Windows NT. I have this problem with Native Driver "IN7 I-Net v7.x" and "IN7 I-Net v9.x" The database painter show me the owner of table wrong! This problem was correct in any other release? Thanks Alejandro Del� pd: I can do it with Informix-Cli or early Version! but not with INFORMIX-CLI of IDS.200 !!! Do you have the correct version of the DB drivers? Just thought I'd ask in ...

Problems migrating from PB 5.0.03 to PB 6.5
I am having problems running the my application after migrating it to PB 6.5. The application was migrated successfully. Then, I added all the new PFC objects and PBLs as per the guidelines provided by Sybase. The full rebuild was also successful except for a few warnings about instance variables of local structure type being implicit in the next release. However, when I start up the application and try to open any screen having datawindows, it crashes with Dr. Watson's error. Did anybody have a similar experience? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. T...

Internet Explorer OCX in PB 6.5
Hi all, just started testing to use OLE objects in PB 6.5 trying to build an browser using Microsoft WebBrowser Object. When doing this in Visual Basic I have no problem accessing properties or functions of this control but when trying to do the simplest task of them all in PB I'm failing on ex. "Unknown function name: navigate". When using objectBrowser looking at the objects properties/functions and so on in PB it lists the functionname "navigate". I found an example on how to work with IE in PB 7. But I don't have this version of PB thats why I'm ask...

pb 5.0.04 and OCX problem
Using pb 5.0.04 I created a user object using standard, visual, olecontrol, insert control. WHen I try to save it, I get the error: Save OLE binary information failed. Object must be resaved to preserve it. WHat is is this suppose to mean and how do I fix it? TIA Kurt ...

Web resources about - Problem Dynamic Visual OCX creation with PB 6.5 - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Institute for Creation Research - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Institute for Creation Research (ICR) is a Christian apologetics institute in Dallas , Texas that specializes in education, research, and ...

Scientists call for a creation of task force to classify ageing as a disease
Classifying ageing as a disease pushes scientists to call for a creation of a task force to carefully evaluate the basis for the idea.

Hilarious bug report complaining about the creation of Android in 2007
There are many things about Android that makes it my operating system of choice, namely that it gives me choice, and lots of it. Another big ...

Calls for the Creation of the World’s First Official Safe Sex Emojis
DUREX® calls for the creation of the world's first official safe sex emojis in advance of World AIDS Day on December 1. Use #CondomEmoji ...

Florida: 2nd In Job Creation As Unemployment Continues to Fall
CBS Local Florida: 2nd In Job Creation As Unemployment Continues to Fall CBS Local Interior Secretary Ken Salazar (R) greets construction ...

The future of hit TV series creation
Inside the making of successful TV shows with some of the best creators in the business

'Mythbusters' co-host: Creation Museum 'not even wrong'
The topic of Greater Cincinnati’s very own Creation Museum probably didn't come up during the local stop of “MythBusters,” because, as Adam Savage ...

Five reasons job creation is so weak
Here are five reasons why the economy is creating so few jobs, says Peter Morici.

Don't blame Carly. No Republican can defend their party's job creation record
In last week’s debate, Carly Fiorina received a question that no Republican candidate could possibly answer: In seven years under President ...

Facebook brings 360-degree videos to iOS as content creation ramps up
Even more people will be able to enjoy and create 360-degree videos for Facebook.