PowerBuilder.Application

Hi,

I try to use PowerBuilder.Application automation object in C++ with
IDispatch interface but where can I find the DISPID of LibraryList,
MachineCode, CreateObject  members ?

Thanks in advance

Benoit.

0
Benoit

It's easiest to use the OLE call "GetIDsOfNames(...)".
This remains version independent.
Hope this helps,
Reed Shilts
PowerBuilder / PowerJ Kernel Group
***Nothing I Say Is Official***

Benoit ROUGE-PULLON wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to use PowerBuilder.Application automation object in C++ with
> IDispatch interface but where can I find the DISPID of LibraryList,
> MachineCode, CreateObject  members ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Benoit.

0
Reed

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

OLE Application icons shown within a PowerBuilder application
Does anyone know how I can show the icon associated to an application that will be launched with a double click on a PB control? We are trying to offer the capability of attaching files in a PowerBuilder application and have been succesful on having the files stored in the database and from within PB launch the application, for example MS Word, Excel, etc. However, we would like to present the icon associated to the application that will be launched and don�t know how to do it. How can we do it? Any help, any idea will be appreciated. Thanks in advance ...

PowerBuilder Bugs: Using VB ActiveX control (OCX) in PowerBuilder 6.0
I'm going to write some VB ActiveX control (using Microsoft VB6.0 SP3) to be used in PowerBuiler 6.5, but I found that it's very easy to crash in PowerBuilder, Here is the test case: 1) Create a very simple VB ActiveX control (only one button without any script) in Visual Basic 2) Create a PB project to open a Main Window (w_1) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control 3) Open another Window (w_2) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control (can be same as previous or other control) 4) Click the OLE object in w_2 to make it get focus 5) Close w_2 -> it will crashed If ...

Powerbuilder application "crashing" another powerbuilder application
This is a repost of the above subject since there has been some problem for messages posted on the 19th - 22nd July 2002. *************** Hi All, I have an application (App A)built using PB7.0.3 build 10077 and it seems to work fine. However, recently, another application (App B) built using PB 7.0.3 build 10047 as well was installed and it seems to trigger Dr Watson on App A. There is an embedded OCX on a "main" window on App A, which receives triggers from external applications. The OCX will then call another function sitting on another main window. That function w...

Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup
Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup. This is a forum for discussion on topics related to the usage of OLE, OCX and ACTIVEX with PowerBuilder. Feel free to post questions about the product, concerns about your development needs for enhancements and any other feedback. All posted messages will be in the public domain and may be republished on Powersoft's InfoBase CD ROM as well as on our WebSite in order to provide information that is extremely valuable to other developers. This is NOT Powersoft Technical Support and it is not the purpose of this newsgroup service to allo...

insert ActiveX
I want to use MSCOMM32.ocx in powerbuilder. First, run regsver32.exe to registor it. Then, I use powerbuilder to insert object by OLE. But messagebox show "ole file is failed, license file is required." I don't know how to registor it. Help me!!! regsvr32 MSCOMM32.ocx assuming you are in the directory that the file resides in. <Halina> wrote in message news:640181D0D99A3028002A452185256A7E.002A453285256A7E@webforums... > I want to use MSCOMM32.ocx in powerbuilder. First, run regsver32.exe to > registor it. Then, I use powerbuilder to insert object b...

Sharing OLE for two PowerBuilder Applications.
Hi All, I have a PDF Printer Component that I connect using OLE, like below: ll_return = l_ole.ConnectToNewObject( 'PDF.PDF') Everything works fine. But this Object only can be open once, if I try open twice an exception happens. But I neeed to use the same PDF Printer for two applications, so I tried to share the same OLE connection between Applcations, unsuccessfully. There is a way to do that?? I tried to use ShareObjectRegister, but the shared object is only available for application that registered the object. Thanks in advance. Guilherme PS: I'm using ...

Recompile PowerBuilder applicarion as ActiveX or OCX
Is it possible to recompile an existing PowerBuilder 5 application as an ActiveX or OCX component that can then be embedded into a Visual Basic application. Basically I would like to reuse an existing PowerBuilder app (or at least sections of it) as part of a new application developed within VB so that it looks like and behaves like a single application. Many thanks Oliver See Application Techniques documentation for the topic "Runtime Automation Server" /ck <Oliver_Lennon> wrote in message news:575D3149D64D5D9F007CF8AE85256C6F.007CF8BE85256C6F@webforums....

Why do more ActiveX OCX controls show up in Excel than PowerBuilder
I am brutally frustrated. I am still using PB5.0.4 - I know there are more updated versions. But I still shouldn't have the problems I am experiencing. Why is it that Microsoft's Web ActiveX control shows up in Excel's toolbox list of active x controls but it doesn't show up in my PB toolbox? I am using Windows NT 4.0 SP4, I was told that a friend can see the controls in Windows 95 of the same PB version. Its not just the MS Web Control, I experienced this problem with Dart Communciations http control also. Interestingly enough, the package which contain Dart's ht...

problem creating OLE object PowerBuilder.Application
HELP!!! I wrote Delphi source code: P:= CreateOleObject ('PowerBuilder.Application'); P.LibraryList:= 'C:\Temp\some.dll'; // this line cause exception "Library not registered" some.dll - DLL that generated by PB 6.0 what's wrong? ...

problem creating OLE Object PowerBuilder.Application #2
HELP!!! I wrote Delphi source code: P:= CreateOleObject ('PowerBuilder.Application'); P.LibraryList:= 'C:\Temp\some.dll'; // this line cause exception "Library not registered" some.dll - DLL that generated by PB 6.0 what's wrong? ...

Problem creating OLE Object PowerBuilder.Application #3
HELP!!! I wrote Delphi source code: P:= CreateOleObject ('PowerBuilder.Application'); P.LibraryList:= 'C:\Temp\some.dll'; // this line cause exception "Library not registered" some.dll - DLL that generated by PB 6.0 what's wrong? ...

VB COM (ActiveX dll) OLE from Powerbuilder 10.5
Hello, I have folder/file backup function in my application. To notify the PB window of the progress and status of the backup I use the CopyFileEx (which uses callback) windows api function in visual basic to achieve the file backup The VB project has one main module and one class. The module contains the callback function (the function that will be called by CopyFileEx to notify about the changes and progress of the copy. It also contains the caller function that initiate the CopyFileEx. All that the callback function does is to send a message to a registered PB window ab...

problem with Powerbuilder 9 and Adobe Acrobat 7.0
I=92m using PB9.0 =96 Build 5507 on WinXP Professional. After I update my Adobe Acrobat to 7.0, I could no longer insert an =93Adobe Acrobat OCX for Active X=94 Any ideas how to resolve this?? Thanks Bob Bob H. wrote: > I�m using PB9.0 � Build 5507 on WinXP Professional. > After I update my Adobe Acrobat to 7.0, I could no longer > insert an �Adobe Acrobat OCX for Active X� > > Any ideas how to resolve this?? > > Thanks > > Bob Insert the IE browser control and use it's navigate() method to load the PDF. Acrobat will automaticall...

Application terminated when using PB 9 Windows Standard ActiveX pbrs90.ocx
The following page generates the error when using Windows Standard ActiveX pbrx90.ocx (not Secured ActiveX pbrxs90.ocx). PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0069) Application terminated Error: Function SetTransObject cannot be called from a secured runtime session If I remove the <PARAM NAME="PBApplication" VALUE=""></PARAM> or include any value in this PARAM such as <PARAM NAME="PBApplication" VALUE="pb9"></PARAM>, the following errors occur: Start of PowerBuilder VM failed. Return code = -2 PowerBuild...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder.Application - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles