powerbuilder and pdf files

I would like to know the process, steps and objects I would need
to display "Adobe Acrobat's pdf files" with a powerbuilder application.
0
espears

You will need to embed the MS Web Browser control in your window and view
the PDF via the browser control.

Also, take a look at the following:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=powerbuilder+pdf+file+display&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=9pQWJp%23P9GA.449%40forums.powersoft.com&rnum=1

--

Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]

<espears@abssinc.com> wrote in message
> I would like to know the process, steps and objects I would need
> to display "Adobe Acrobat's pdf files" with a powerbuilder application.

0
Andy

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

PowerBuilder Bugs: Using VB ActiveX control (OCX) in PowerBuilder 6.0
I'm going to write some VB ActiveX control (using Microsoft VB6.0 SP3) to be used in PowerBuiler 6.5, but I found that it's very easy to crash in PowerBuilder, Here is the test case: 1) Create a very simple VB ActiveX control (only one button without any script) in Visual Basic 2) Create a PB project to open a Main Window (w_1) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control 3) Open another Window (w_2) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control (can be same as previous or other control) 4) Click the OLE object in w_2 to make it get focus 5) Close w_2 -> it will crashed If ...

Referencing certain/all pages of PDF document in Adobe PDF Reader OLE OCX
I have an Adobe PDF Reader OLE OCX control in which I have loaded (via the LinkTo function) a multipage PDF document that I have created with PB's Save Rows As PDF! / GhostScript utilities. The problem is that only the first page of the document is ever displayed. Is there any way to show the remaining pages within the control? I must only display the PDF from the OCX, not the Acrobat Reader application itself. On the same thought, is there anyway to show one specific page? Are you saying that the OCX isn't showing scrollbars? Or are you saying that you want multiple ...

Changing the default All Files (*.*) option to Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf) in a file open dialogue in ASP.net
In My file Upload page, I am using <input type=file> tag to browse a file from client machine.The Browse button by default is showing all files *.* in the file dialogue boxI have a requirement like the file dialogue should by default show just PDFs *.pdf, and have an option to show all files *.* as shown below:Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf)All Files (*.*)Is there a way to handle this using any web controls, or technique using ASP.net or HTML?Thanks in advanceAnsar I need answer to this one, too. As far as I know, there is no way to do this....

Combining PDF files into one very large pdf file
Does anyone have a utility/componennt that will combine various PDF files into one very large PDF file? The size of the final file may be larger then the current memory available for the computer. Thanks Ed Dressel On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:29:47 -0700, Ed Dressel <none@tbinc.com> wrote: >Does anyone have a utility/componennt that will combine various PDF files >into one very large PDF file? The size of the final file may be larger then >the current memory available for the computer. > >Thanks >Ed Dressel Ed, I would check out www.adultpdf.com Str...

Using Pdf file in PowerBuilder
Hello, Can anyone tell me that: In PowerBuilder, I have a OLE object or Acrobat Control. And in the pdf file, i have make a field call phone_no. The question is that how can i put the value from powerbuilder to the field in the pdf file. Thank You Very Much!!! ...

Print a pdf file in powerbuilder
Hello How to print a pdf filein powerbuilder? I mean if i have a file call XXX.pdf, how can i coding in the button cb_button, so that the document will print automatically when i click the button cb_button. Thank You Very Much!!! ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp To be able to print to PDF you need to have Adobe Acrobat PDFWriter installed on your machine. To make it easier to implement printing to PDF you can get the printer utility for PB apps from www.powerwhizz.com. They provide you with the source-code that...

how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ?
hello: how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ? I read online help but I don't get useful messages thanks Gino Lin If you are using powerbuilder 9, you will need to download and install ghostscript. Once you get that install, you should be able to print pdf files. But if you already have Adobe Distiller, you might be able to just print to distiller. try PrintSetup() to setup the distiller printer, then print the datawindow. HTH James "Gino Lin" <jh_802@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3FA5E586.113733CC@hotmail.com... > hello: &...

PDF File on an OLE Control
I'm running PB 8.0.4 Build 10726 and I'm having some difficulty using PDF files in an OLE control. Here are my issues: 1. I have to give the 'activate' command twice to launch Adobe Acrobat with the file in the OLE control. 2. When I do a ole_1.saveas(filename) while having a PDF file on the objectdata property of the ole_1 control, I cannot open the file that is generated from windows explorer. It first launches Acrobat but it is not able to open the file. 3. The ole_1.classlongname property of the ole control returns 'Package' when I have a PDF file...

how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder
hello: how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ? I read online help but I don't get useful messages thanks Gino Lin Hello, This newsgroup is for Open Client, Open Server and SDK. You might want to post your question to one of the PowerBuilder newsgroups: http://www.sybase.com/detail_list_multi/1,6902,11507,00.html?dynamic_query_yn=N&dropdown_product=1248 Maybe this one would be best: news://forums.sybase.com/sybase.public.powerbuilder.general Gino Lin wrote: > hello: > > how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ? > I read online help but ...

Display a PDF-File in PowerBuilder
Hello, how can i display a PDF-File (build with GhostScript) in a PowerBuilder Application without opening another window (like Acrobat Reader). Thanks in advance Uwe Use Acrobat Reader OCX on a PB window. > how can i display a PDF-File (build with GhostScript) in a > PowerBuilder Application without opening another window > (like Acrobat Reader). > > Thanks in advance > > Uwe > > That's what I do and it works well. Interestingly Adobe only supports it in the browser though. If you have any problems with it in another environment...

pdf file in ole object
pb 9.0/ win xp Hello all. What is the max size of a pdf file that an ole object can save ? is there any limit a such ? thanks Which OLE object? You may want to talk to the vendor who created the ole object. On 8/9/2010 1:42 PM, Anany wrote: > pb 9.0/ win xp > > Hello all. > > What is the max size of a pdf file that an ole object can > save ? > > is there any limit a such ? > > thanks ...

PDF File I/O Error while trying to load pdf file
Name: Dale Product: Shiretoko Summary: PDF File I/O Error while trying to load pdf file Comments: I was loading this site's pdf file: http://www.mead-usa.com/reference/instructions/Air_Presses.pdf and I received a window saying that there was a File I/O Error, but the page was trying to load anyway. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

SSLVPN ActiveX OCX file
Has anyone else noticed that the SSLPVPN ActiveX component in NAM 3.1.1 appears to have an invalid code signing certificate? The Verisgin certificate that signs the ActiveX applet expired in April 2010 which means that the ActiveX component always causes a prompt in Internet Explorer.... Just curious if anyone has seen this? The activeX client is so messed up it's not even funny. The "preinstall" installs everything fine, but then the login page fails to detect it's been installed and repeatedly wants you to reinstall it every time. Unfortunately it won...

Web resources about - powerbuilder and pdf files - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles