PB 5.0 and Active X controls

To what extent does PB 5.0 support ActiveX controls. Cresent Software
sells an array of Internet related ActiveX's  for VB. Is is possible to
use these controls in a PB 5.0 app.

0
Clifton

My experience with ActiveX and PB has been overall very positive.
As long as you're using version 5.0.03.  PB's implementation of OCX
support wasn't exactly stellar in the previous versions.

I recommend downloading Crescent's demo, and try to do some stuff with it.

HTH,
Brian Simmons
bsimmons@centrasoft.com
Check out CPD Buster 5.0 at:
http://www.centrasoft.com

Clifton Mack wrote in message <34949173.482E873C@ix.netcom.com>...
>To what extent does PB 5.0 support ActiveX controls. Cresent Software
>sells an array of Internet related ActiveX's  for VB. Is is possible to
>use these controls in a PB 5.0 app.

0
Brian