OCX, ActiveX

Hi there.

I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes (2
different scales).

The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph types
(the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole
object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the
application I�m working in.

I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d
really appreciate it !!!

Thanks in advance.

C�sar Bernal
Mapas  y Datos S.A.

These guys probably have something that will work for you:

http://www.bitspersecond.co.uk/gsframes.htm

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:49:03 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.ole-ocx-activex
C�sar Bernal <cesar.bernal@mapasydatos.com> wrote:
>Hi there.
>
>I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes (2
>different scales).
>
>The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph types
>(the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole
>object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the
>application I�m working in.
>
>I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d
>really appreciate it !!!
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>C�sar Bernal
>Mapas  y Datos S.A.

---
Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]              | kforce.com
mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com     | http://www.kforce.com

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi]
http://www.kidbrothers.org                | http://www.fccwc.org
http://www.harvest.org/knowgod/index.htm  | http://www.needhim.org

Bruce
2/21/2000 9:21:36 PM
an excellent tool (for PB) is TeeChart; you find it on.
http://www.componentsource.com/news/Top50.asp

Michael

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com>
wrote in message news:xAHXiGLf$GA.215@forums.sybase.com...
> These guys probably have something that will work for you:
>
> http://www.bitspersecond.co.uk/gsframes.htm
>
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:49:03 -0500,
>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.ole-ocx-activex
> C�sar Bernal <cesar.bernal@mapasydatos.com> wrote:
> >Hi there.
> >
> >I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes
(2
> >different scales).
> >
> >The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph
types
> >(the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole
> >object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the
> >application I�m working in.
> >
> >I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d
> >really appreciate it !!!
> >
> >Thanks in advance.
> >
> >C�sar Bernal
> >Mapas  y Datos S.A.
> >

> ---
> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]              | kforce.com
> mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com     | http://www.kforce.com
>
> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of
Assisi]
> http://www.kidbrothers.org                | http://www.fccwc.org
> http://www.harvest.org/knowgod/index.htm  | http://www.needhim.org

Michael

Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup
Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup. This is a forum for discussion on topics related to the usage of OLE, OCX and ACTIVEX with PowerBuilder. Feel free to post questions about the product, concerns about your development needs for enhancements and any other feedback. All posted messages will be in the public domain and may be republished on Powersoft's InfoBase CD ROM as well as on our WebSite in order to provide information that is extremely valuable to other developers. This is NOT Powersoft Technical Support and it is not the purpose of this newsgroup service to allo...

OCX/ActiveX
Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms however. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 10 Jul 2007 08:43:19 -0700, "Mohammad Alhabibi" <malhabibi@yalla.com> wrote: >Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? > But Browser activex in Winform don't works. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <dfish@[N0Spam]sybase.com> wrote in message news:40k7939bkbj0652duqhk48bo9trevvngsc@4ax.com... > No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms > however. > >...

ActiveX, OCX
I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL as the library name. How can I use ActiveX and OCX objects for WinCE in PocketBuilder? rgds, SS ActiveX and OCX are not supported in PocketBuilder. <SS> wrote in message news:42eb46e3.449a.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need > to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. > I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL > as the librar...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Window ActiveX OCX
Hi I need PBRX70.OCX and PBRXS70.OCX. I will appretiate if anyone can tell where I can download it from. Many thanks Obed ...

ActiveX , OCX and other stuff
The story of my life .... Trying to figure out how to work with an ActiveX control in PB or with OLE. Got bored to see the annoying message "Error calling external object function". Is it so hard for Sybase to make PB behave like VB or VC when using external controls. e.g. Use Autocomplete for methods etc. That's really frustrating. Yes even I have faced this kind of problem when I tried to access Powerpoint application using OLE in PB. If autocomplete is provided in PB as VB and VC it proves more handy kishore "Christos Ioannou" <chris...

Barcode ActiveX with OCX
I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. I need put in the datawindow Object a barcode to print in each page the codebar of a item value. I don�t kow how to use it. Thanks, aa Antonio, You can use barcode fonts for that, no need for an OCX control. I searched AltaVista for "barcode 39" and "fonts" and found quite a few. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamPS] Antonio Adell Due�as <aadell@aragob.es> wrote in message news:371ED7DF.AD70AD10@aragob.es... > I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. > > I need pu...

OCX/ACTIVEX FOR HTML
Hello, Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database Thanks Stelios Stelios wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i > want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it > a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database > > Thanks > > Stelios > > ...

OCX on an activeX not working
I have made an activeX control from a usercontrol dll in C#. Now i want to place an exisiting ocx on that usercontrol. It compiles fine but when i run it from a html page, it only dusplays the symbol with the square, circle and triangle. It does not give any errors. When i try the usercontrol on a windows form it runs without a problem. Does anyone know how to get the html running? The ocx uses dll which i copied in the same dir. I still think it is a dll problem or a rights issue. Nobody got a clue or a hint?...

OCX
Hi, I try to use Progress Bar from windows with conctl32.ocx. In NT Workstation 4.0 I register the ocx but when I insert this control in my window, I get this message : Insert of OLE object fail. License file required. Why ? I never get this message before. Thanks for your help. PS : If anybody answer this question, I appreciate if a e-mail to : mquadros@poweraction.com.br usually, the registration with regsvr32 does not make the ocx avalible in design mode, only in run mode. you need to install the ocx with installation kit from the ocx vendor, so you will have lisen...

OCX
I am trying to place a Seagate Crystal Report OCX onto a PB window. The Crystal32.OCX is not in my default list in the OLE control so I registered a new one. I then place this Crystal OCX onto a PB window. I have access to the OCX Properties by right clicking. However if I close this window and reopen it, I cannot access the OCX Properties. It appears as though there is just a control on my window now. Any info. would be appreciated. TIA Bob (bhall@shl.com) ...

TIFF viewer OCX/ActiveX
Do you know any free OCX/ActiveX component for viewing images (mostly TIFF) ? I would like to use it in PB application to view and print TIFF images. It's not free but it's pretty cheap (about 60 USD per developer, royalty free): http://www.viscomsoft.com/products/imageviewercp/ ImagerViewer CP v3.0 I just successfully integrated it into our PB 10.2.1 application. hth, Brian Simmons stbfs at tecoenergy dot nospam com > Do you know any free OCX/ActiveX component for viewing > images (mostly TIFF) ? > > I would like to use it in PB application to view...

SSLVPN ActiveX OCX file
Has anyone else noticed that the SSLPVPN ActiveX component in NAM 3.1.1 appears to have an invalid code signing certificate? The Verisgin certificate that signs the ActiveX applet expired in April 2010 which means that the ActiveX component always causes a prompt in Internet Explorer.... Just curious if anyone has seen this? The activeX client is so messed up it's not even funny. The "preinstall" installs everything fine, but then the login page fails to detect it's been installed and repeatedly wants you to reinstall it every time. Unfortunately it won...

Web resources about - OCX, ActiveX - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

ActiveX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 1996 and is commonly used in its Windows operating system. In principle it is not dependent on Microsoft Windows, but in practice, most ActiveX ...

유자드 웹-무료 웹브라우저(Flash, ActiveX) on the App Store on iTunes
Get 유자드 웹-무료 웹브라우저(Flash, ActiveX) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Activex - ARN
The source for IT industry news, views and analysis across the channel, business and technology

IE8 to boost ActiveX security on Vista
ActiveX has long been regarded as a gaping hole through which spyware and …

Internet Explorer gets more secure will start blocking outdated ActiveX controls
... the computers of friends and family. Today, Microsoft announces that Internet Explorer is getting more secure by blocking outdated ActiveX controls. ...

ActiveX for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
The most downloaded ActiveX software, including PlayReady PC Runtime v1.3 (x64), PDF OCX, and PDF Maker DLL

Microsoft probing ActiveX attacks targeting Access feature
Vulnerability in ActiveX control for feature in Microsoft Access is being used for targeted but limited attacks, Microsoft says.

Microsoft nixes ActiveX add-on technology in new Edge browser
Microsoft's new Edge browser will discard two of the oldest browser technologies found in the aged Internet Explorer and replace them with add-ons ...

More issues with the Video ActiveX Control flaw workaround
The simple registry update to disable the buggy Video ActiveX Control is not as simple as it first appears.

Google's Native Client almost 'ready for takeoff,' ready to make ActiveX look visionary
We're almost there, almost to the release of the Native Client we first got wind of last May. It is, basically, a way to run native code within ...