Need help in using ocx in PB 6.5

Hi all,

I'm new in using OCX in PB, so I need someone to help me.

I need to do an interface to allow my PB app to call into a VB app. I
created an OCX using VB.
I've added a  OLE object (with my OCX) to my PB app. How do I call the
function inside the OCX,
can someone help me?

Thanks.

0
chy01

Web resources about - Need help in using ocx in PB 6.5 - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Houston Trans Man Says Police Mocked Him, Failed To Arrest Attackers – VIDEO
Just weeks after Houston voters rejected an equal rights ordinance , a transgender resident says he was assaulted by neighbors with a gun and ...

Donald Trump On Black Lives Matter Activist Attacked At His Rally: ‘Maybe He Should Have Been Roughed ...
Donald Trump and the Black Lives Matter movement haven’t exactly been close allies during the Republican presidential candidate’s campaign, but ...

Ratings: NBC’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Spikes With Adele, Matthew McConaughey
The combination of Matthew McConaughey as host and Adele as musical guest helped NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” post its second highest overnight ...

Little-Known Democrat Defeats Republican Frontrunner To Win Governor's Race in Louisiana
A relatively unknown Democrat won a runoff election for governor of Louisiana on Saturday night, taking over in a red state that’s been inundated ...

Djokovic beats Federer in straight sets to win at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — As usual this season, Novak Djokovic was the best player on the court.

Southwest Flight Diverted Due to 'Suspicious Behavior'
Southwest Flight Diverted Due to 'Suspicious Behavior'

Are these the remains of last tsar Nicholas II’s son? Bone fragments locked in a safe in Russia’s state ...
A probe is being launched to determine whether the remains can be laid to rest next to the other members of Russia's last royal family, interred ...

A two-alarm fire burned part of the John Hancock Center in Chicago
Business Insider A two-alarm fire burned part of the John Hancock Center in Chicago Business Insider CHICAGO (AP) Authorities say a fire that ...

Washington Post Reporter Jason Rezaian Sentenced By Secret Iranian Court
Jason Rezaian, the Washington Post reporter who has been held by Iran on espionage charges that most everyone agrees are nonsense, has apparently ...

Malaysian police report warns of suicide bombers ahead of Asean summit - World news - The Guardian
Police chief says threats unverified following leaked memo warning Islamic State and regional ally Abu Sayyaf have 10 suicide bombers in Kuala ...