How to use method activeX control in PB (Newbie using ActiveX)

Hi all,
This is the first time I'm using activeX in my application, does anyone can
helpme with these problem.
How to use method in activeX because I've got example that come with the ocx
file only with VB6 and I don't know how to used it with PB7.
------------
Call ActiveX_name.CopyTable(filename As String,Creator As
String,SDDI_plugin_name As String, CreateFlag As Integer, VersionMajor As
Integer, VersionMinor As Integer)
------------
THX
--
ebr

0
Ekologi

Bugs and Problems when using ActiveX ole controls in PB 6/7/8
Hello, fellows, I am trying using ActiveX controls in PB6.5, but when I want to get the properties or call the methods of the activex control, I cannot get the correct string when working in Chinese envirnment. The data type of the properties and the methods of the activex control is string. I have no such problem when the string is english. I test this in PB7 and PB8 also, I have the same problem. I know that the ActiveX control is created by VC++ and in VC++, the data type of all these properties and method of the control is "BSTR". Infact, I think, every ActiveX c...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

I have developed activex control, using it in PB application.. it is giving GPF.. which is working fine in VB.. When i made enabled property = false for that control.. it works fine in PB too!!!
Hello, I have this problem.. can any one help me. What may be the causing error.. Any tips will be helpful. Regards, Samir Please refrain from using the subject line to describe the problem in detail. Subject Line: ---------------- I have developed activex control, using it in PB application.. it is giving GPF.. which is working fine in VB.. When i made enabled property = false for that control.. it works fine in PB too!!! <SamirKhatri> wrote in message news:2EAE243802D2BE050024C40485256CA0.0024C41B85256CA0@webforums... > Hello, > > I have this problem....

Declaring & using Activex control from pb
I'm using an activeX control say printer.dll. Now how can I declare this activeX control in powerbuilder to use it's functions and methods. I do not want to use it as a external function but an activex control. So when I create this activex what should be the syntax and moreover what object type would this be as the following code does not work object newobject newobject = create printer.printer Any clues. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You would look in the registry and find the VersionIndependentP...

PB App to Web using ActiveX Control
Hi all, We have a PB 6.5 app that we are running through the PowerBuilder ActiveX Control on a web page. The child windows run correctly but we are having problems with the tab key with Microsoft IE 4.0. The tab key does not work in IE 4.0 but it does work with Netscape 4.0. I cannot tab from field to field with IE. Has anyone ever used the PB ActiveX Control with IE 4.0 and got it to work successfully? Thanks, John Schwaigert Information Control Corporation ...

about use activex control
hi i'm new in web app. i made control by vb6 that name test.ocx how can use it in html page i use codebase property to put url for this control and ver. put its not work i was see some samples using activex control but in samples i was see puting classid for control how can i know classid for my control or can i use it with out classid this is my code <object id=x codebase="http://localhost/test.ocx#version=1,0,0,0"></object> i used xx poperty fo my contol put i have error in script...Ahmed Abu Dagga hehehe i'm readly stupied i forget regest...

Using ActiveX controls
i am using visual web developer 2005 with SQL server 2005 VB as the code behindi want to use ActiveX controls in my web pagesAs i am new to this , please tell me from where i can learn to use these controlsas i am a beginner please let me know a good step by step tutorial please help me   Here ya go. http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=Create+ActiveX+Web+Control  ...

to use activex control
Hi I want to use a third party activex control .in asp.net with c# web application .but it is not working by using OBJECT tag and the clsid . but it works in html page. Is their any other way to use it.........   When creating the virtual directory make sure that in the properties you set it to Scripts Only, Not scripts and exec. Also make sure if you control doesn't show at all that you have the path correct to the control in the provided HTML file, the path has to match in order for it to work.  Also clear the GAC sometimes because it can all get bogged down. Another iss...

Using activeX Controls..
Hi, Can anyone help me how to use ActiveX controls in a web page? I want to execute some application in the client side.. Can anyone procide me with some links, or any help..Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits the member,earns you a point & marks your thread as Resolved so that new users will know where to search for their queries. hi, Plz check these links, http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/vb_script/79593 http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms537508.aspx   Plz mark as answer if you ahve got what you were looking ...

use ActiveX Control
How can I use an ActiveX Control? I would need it to display a special type of data. I tried using the <object> tag but against what is written on msdn, there is no attribute progid for this tag. ( I get an invalid attribute error in VS2005) How else can I use it?       Well that depends on how your distributing it. Did you make it yourself? Is it in a cab file? is it just a raw hot linked DLL? Little more to go one is helpful.Evan's BlogCodeundrum: Code that puzzles. nope it's commercial and a dll. But users who would potentially use the app...

problems using OLE Automation and ActiveX in PB 6
We are writing a PowerBuilder application that can be used as OLE Runtime Automation Server. We are using PowerBuilder 6.0 beta 3. We've built a 32-bit .pbd and made it a DLL ( OLE server ) We've used PowerBuilder sample program PBGENREG.PBL to generate .reg and .tlb (type library) files. We've installed PowerBuilder deployment on Windows NT 4.0 server and tried to register it with the system using "regsvr32.exe" program. We are getting an eror message: "C:\MyOLEServer.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. DllRegisterS...

How do I use newer ActiveX controls in PB 6.5???
I'd like to use Microsoft Web Browser OCX component but PB 6.5 does not recognize any of its properties. This is true for several newer components that I have, while older ones work fine. Any suggestions? Thanks, Steve Griffin ...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Application terminated when using PB 9 Windows Standard ActiveX pbrs90.ocx
The following page generates the error when using Windows Standard ActiveX pbrx90.ocx (not Secured ActiveX pbrxs90.ocx). PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0069) Application terminated Error: Function SetTransObject cannot be called from a secured runtime session If I remove the <PARAM NAME="PBApplication" VALUE=""></PARAM> or include any value in this PARAM such as <PARAM NAME="PBApplication" VALUE="pb9"></PARAM>, the following errors occur: Start of PowerBuilder VM failed. Return code = -2 PowerBuild...

Web resources about - How to use method activeX control in PB (Newbie using ActiveX) - sybase.ole-ocx-activex