How to merge two cell , and how to use fillcolor in Excel through OLE ?

Hello All,

How to merge two cell , and how to use fillcolor  in Excel through OLE ?

I am opening an excel file through OLE,

I want to fill the color in a cell so I am using below function

ole_object.Range('B1:B3').Select

ole_object.Selection.FillColor = 0

ole_object.Selection.FillColor(0)

in both thing is is not working , please tell me the function for FillColor,

How to Merge the two cell please tell me ?

How can I do this ?

Do replay Urgent ?

0
TOM

Hi TOM,

This should be the answer you're looking for.
ex. for fillcolor: "ole_object.Range("B1:B3").interior.color = 0"

Greets,
Search4

"TOM" <ftusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3f93b938@forums-2-dub...
> Hello All,
>

> How to merge two cell , and how to use fillcolor  in Excel through OLE ?
>

> I am opening an excel file through OLE,
>
> I want to fill the color in a cell so I am using below function
>
> ole_object.Range('B1:B3').Select
>
> ole_object.Selection.FillColor = 0
>
> ole_object.Selection.FillColor(0)
>

> in both thing is is not working , please tell me the function for
FillColor,

> How to Merge the two cell please tell me ?
>

> How can I do this ?
>

> Do replay Urgent ?

0
Search4
10/20/2003 12:11:51 PM
Hi

Thanks a lot !

Can you tell me how I can change alignment of text of a particular cell and
how I can merge the two cells  ?

Please Do replay

Smiles

"Search4" <mail@mail.mail> wrote in message news:3f93d107@forums-1-dub...
> Hi TOM,
>
> This should be the answer you're looking for.
> ex. for fillcolor: "ole_object.Range("B1:B3").interior.color = 0"
>
> Greets,
> Search4

0
TOM
10/20/2003 2:26:28 PM
Can you tell me this things also ?

I can connecting excel through OLE, and I select all but now I want there is
no border for them.
here below given that for no border use the constant value -4142.
but it is not working all othere value is working but not none ( -4142) this
is not working.

Please tell me the constant value for xlNone , so that i can put the border
none.

Please tell me value for No Border , here given value is xlNone=-4142;
but it is not working  Please tell me xlNone ?

XL.Selection.Borders(xlLeft).Weight := xlThin;
      XL.Selection.Borders(xlRight).Weight := xlThin;
      XL.Selection.Borders(xlTop).Weight := xlThin;
      XL.Selection.Borders(xlBottom).Weight := xlThin;

For these detailed commands to work, you must predeclare:

const
  xlLeft=-4131;
  xlRight=-4152;
  xlTop=-4160;
  xlBottom=-4107;
  xlThin=2;
  xlHairline=1;
  xlNone=-4142;
  xlAutomatic=-4105;

0
TOM
10/20/2003 2:57:00 PM
Hi Tom,

Some questions may be answered by using next steps;

1. Open Excel
2. Press Alt + F11
3. Press F2

You schould be in the Excel Object Browser. There you'll find everything
you'll need.
Otherwise search the MS Excel newsgroups.

Succes,
Search4

"TOM" <ftusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3f93f188@forums-2-dub...
> Hi
>

> Thanks a lot !
>
> Can you tell me how I can change alignment of text of a particular cell
and
> how I can merge the two cells  ?
>

> Please Do replay
>
> Smiles

> "Search4" <mail@mail.mail> wrote in message news:3f93d107@forums-1-dub...
> > Hi TOM,
> >
> > This should be the answer you're looking for.
> > ex. for fillcolor: "ole_object.Range("B1:B3").interior.color = 0"
> >
> > Greets,
> > Search4

0
Search4

Does anyone use OLE container in Datawindow as OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or OLE object in Datawindow? Please Help.
Blank Hello folks, How can I use an OLE container in Datawindows? The situation as follows: I have a datawindow with OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or grid datawindow with OLE object (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) in detail band. I have the next result set of datawindow (SQL select/ SP / External) fields: anytext, anynumeric values: first, 1 first, 2 first, 3 second, 1 second, 2 second, 3 I mapped OLE data as follows Group by: anytext Target Data: anytext ...

[...]

OLE: How to save to a given format in excel using OLE
I could not figure out how to translate this Macro VB script from excel to PB OLE. Any suggestions? Thanks Sub Macro1() ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _ "C:\test1.xls", FileFormat:= xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False , CreateBackup:=False End Sub ...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

How to add multiple excel sheet using OLE Excel
Hi, I am trying to add more sheet using the OLE excel object. But it is adding only three sheet because it is the default one. I have tried the sample code it has been provided in Sybase site. It is generating only three sheet. I want to add two more sheet in Excel object. Is there any way to add additional sheet through OLE excel object? here is the code i tried but it is adding only three sheet. What i need to do if i want to add more sheet. oleobject myoleobject integer rc, i, count, j, colcount datastore mydatastore string mydata, colname, colnames mydatastore ...

OLE to Excel uses
More often than not, I have a student (I teach advanced PB) that needs an example of OLE automation with Excel. Instead of dreaming them up on the fly (which I do with disasterous results <g>), I'm looking for examples of real-world usage. Something simple would do. I don't want the code for the solution, however. I just like some ideas for a reasonable demo. I'll stumble through the coding myself. TIA, Larry Molter CPI, CPD-P PowerCerv A real world example would be to use an Excel function, e.g. PMT() that returns its value back to PB. I have a sam...

PB 10.5 OLE Excel crashes after about 105068 Excel cells assigned
WHAT does a DW_control.SaveAs(ls_PathwithFileName, Excel8!, TRUE) do better than what I do? (well, DW_control crashes after 65536 rows, instead of adding sheets ) I have PB 10.5.1 and MS Office XP 2002 (V.10) with SP3 and Office 2007 compatibility patch installed also "excel.application.8" does work on my machine, but not V.9 after retrieve my DWO has about 116000 rows (and 69 columns), that=b4s why I must split it manually into multiple XL worksheets Powerscript: wf_createExcelFile( readonly? super_dw adw_dw1) long ll_xlrow, ll_r, ll_remainingrows OLEObject ...

using excel ole in datawindow
I am an excel ole in my datawindow. I have two question, 1. How can I put data into the ole? I have tried dw_1.object.excel_object.object.application.cells(1,2).value = 1 but it doesn't work. 2. I want to save excel ole into an excel file with overwrite option. (now the system will popup a message box as me to confirm overwrite existing file or not, I don't want this happen) I am using dw_1.object.excel_object.object.SaveAs('c:\a.exl') Thanks! Ronald ...

Excel Cell formating OLE
How can I determine the data type/Format of an Excel cell using OLE notation? Thanks in advance Doug ...

How to do Mail Merge using OLE?
Dear Team Sybase, I am new to powerbuilder ole programming. I want to create a mail merge feature in my application that is able to send the letter below to all customers in the database. customer_name is taken from table customer owner_name is taken from table company PB 9.0.3 latestbuild ASA 8.01 I can connect to microsoft word successfully but don't know how to code the mail merge operation Thanks, Erge The template letter below is created using microsoft word 2003. Dear �Customer_Name� We want to thank you for doing business with us. ...

Graphs (excel) using OLE
Hello, Is there someone who can explain to me how to change the excel sheet which is displayed in a ole control of a window. In my example, I have two graph sheets in a excel file and I want to change the graph which is displayed in my window on event. Thanks in advance. Guillaume ...

Web resources about - How to merge two cell , and how to use fillcolor in Excel through OLE ? - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Putting your Professional Group on the Map
... != false) }; // Set the marker colour based on type of tech comm item. switch (type) { case 'Conference': style.icon.fillColor = '#c077f1'; ...

Adipoli jQuery Image Hover Plugin
Adipoli is a simple jQuery plugin used to bring stylish image hover effects. Demo Download How To Use Enabling image hover effect is very simple. ...

Online Income Report - Daniele Besana's Blog
... var NetProfitsData = {labels : ["March 14","April 14","May 14","June 14"," July 14"," August 14"],datasets : [{ fillColor : "rgba(105,210,2 ...

Map Icons
Download Home About Icons Markers Usage License Follow @map_icons An icon font for use with Google Maps API and Google Places API using SVG markers ...

Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Exchange
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers

t - w - i - t - t - e - r - m - e - t - e - r
twittermeter beta twittermeter - about - todo To Do Ability to add/overlay another timeplot Have counts update every 5 minutes! Try out the new ...

LibrieWiki - Site / AllRecentChanges
Librie.E-Ink . . . January 27, 2011, at 02:01 PM by Sven Neuhaus : remove spam Librie.MontaVista . . . January 27, 2011, at 01:59 PM by Sven ...

Antiderivative - JSXGraph Wiki
var brd = JXG. JSXGraph . initBoard ( 'box' , { boundingbox : [ - 3 , 10 , 3 ,- 3 ] , axis : true } ) ; var p = [ ] ; p. push ( brd. create ( ...

trinket: the key to open teaching
import turtledef draw_circle(turtle, color, size, x, y): turtle.penup() turtle.color(color) turtle.fillcolor(color) turtle.goto(x,y) turtle.begin_fill() ...

你能用Paper.js做什么? - IT瘾
你能用Paper.js做什么? - IT瘾