How can I use ChartFX in PowerBuilder

Has anyone used ChartFX and Powerbuilder?

If possilbe, let me know the sample code, please.

my e-mail address : ils7@naver.com
0
kang

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Can I use activex in Jaugar using Powerbuilder
Hi, I am writing a component using Powerbuilder and a third party ActiveX control. Can I do this in a Powerbuilder Jaguar component: oleobject o o = create oleobject o.connecttonewobject("aaa.bbb") .... .... Sure -- you'll need to import the ActiveX DLL into Jaguar (you'll need the ..TLB file -- if you don't have it, use Microsoft's OLEViewer utility to generate one) -- <hopethishelps /> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] mySybase -- http://my.sybase.com http://www.exp.com/app/expertProfile?expertID=512231 "Simon..." <simon@...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

PowerBuilder Bugs: Using VB ActiveX control (OCX) in PowerBuilder 6.0
I'm going to write some VB ActiveX control (using Microsoft VB6.0 SP3) to be used in PowerBuiler 6.5, but I found that it's very easy to crash in PowerBuilder, Here is the test case: 1) Create a very simple VB ActiveX control (only one button without any script) in Visual Basic 2) Create a PB project to open a Main Window (w_1) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control 3) Open another Window (w_2) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control (can be same as previous or other control) 4) Click the OLE object in w_2 to make it get focus 5) Close w_2 -> it will crashed If ...

Can I use OCX in Pocket PowerBuilder?
Can I use Pocket PowerBuilder with OCX, since I have a scanner ocx but do not know how to insert to the Pocket PowerBuilder program. Is it support? for scanner support you could look on sybase sdn or have a look if the new classes in PB can help you get going: see whats new in 1.5 HPBiometricScanner object (implementing methods of the BiometricScanner base class) Processes fingerprints scanned by Hewlett-Packard biometric scanners SymbolBarcodeScanner object (implementing methods of the BarcodeScanner base class) Processes bar codes scanned by Symbol Technologies bar code r...

HELP NEEDED: OCX's created from JavaBeans (using ActiveX bridge) hang PowerBuilder 6.0
I recently downloaded PowerBuilder 6.0 Desktop for evaluation purposes. I am trying to add an OCX created from a java bean using Sun's ActiveX bridge. I can add the OCX ok... but when I attempt to save my application afterwards PowerBuilder hangs. CPU goes full throttle. I have tried all of the sample OCX's from the JAVA BDK. They all hang PowerBuilder. The OCX's work fine in other containers, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.... Has anyone else tried this ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Danny danm@telexiscorp.com ...

New to OCX : How can we access OLE, OCX events and properties
Hi Everyone I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is how can we access their events how can we access their properties Thanks There events should be posted along with regular PB events. Access properties and methods with the .OBJECT keyword. i.e. oleobject_1.object.property = ?? Craig Gluck mohammed Al <yagalhaj@aol.com> wrote in article <345E17F5.D6F6A994@aol.com>... > Hi Everyone > I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is > how can we access their events > how can we access their properties > > Thanks >...

Using ole from powerbuilder
I would like to ask if there is a command to compute the sum of two columns in a third one, in Excel. I want to use this command from Powerbuilder. (I already use Ole object) sum() ? ...

I would or someone else use a API function where you must use a structure and know the size of it, how I can get the size of a structure in powerbuilder?
I would or someone else use a API function where you must use a structure and know the size of it, how I can get the size of a structure in powerbuilder? Count the bytes. You know the length of every object, because strings have to be initialized before seneding them to the API call. On 19 Jan 2006 08:11:55 -0800, kdioses@sybase.com wrote: >I would or someone else use a API function where you must >use a structure and know the size of it, how I can get the >size of a structure in powerbuilder? Nothing, though I've been asking for a SizeOf function in PB since ver...

How can I use MSWINSCK.OCX
Not to sure what forum I should post this... I need to use the win sock object 'MSWINSCK.OCX' from VB 6 inside a PB 8 project... first is it even possible, if so anyone has a short demo/script on how to do this, or the exact step I should follow to 'plug' the object in a window I need to use it like if it was in a VB program, using the event off the object directly in PB (for Example the event 'TCP_DataArrival' of the object' thank you in advance for your help it is always appreciated. Sylvain Sylvain, Follow these steps: New Goto PB O...

How Power++ can be used with Powerbuilder ?
Hi all ! I'm new to Power++. I work with powerbuilder and I want to know how Power++ and Powerbuilder can be used together. Here at Algo Design inc., we do all databases development with Powerbuilder. How can I integrate Power++ application ? Thanks guys ! ------------------------------------------------- Yvan Lussier R&D Algo Design inc. The first thing to understand is that Power++ 2.0 and 2.1 supports PowerBuilder v5 datawindows only. Power++ 2.5 will support PB v6 datawindows when its released. Jim Fennacy ����� � ��������� ... >The firs...

How to use method activeX control in PB (Newbie using ActiveX)
Hi all, This is the first time I'm using activeX in my application, does anyone can helpme with these problem. How to use method in activeX because I've got example that come with the ocx file only with VB6 and I don't know how to used it with PB7. ------------ Call ActiveX_name.CopyTable(filename As String,Creator As String,SDDI_plugin_name As String, CreateFlag As Integer, VersionMajor As Integer, VersionMinor As Integer) ------------ THX -- ebr ...

PowerBuilder using OLE to Excel
Hi, I'm trying to convert the following Excel macro code in PowerBuilder but PowerBuilder can not resolve the external function call as follows Sub NoLoop() Dim var1 As String, var2 As String, var3 As String Dim first As Integer, secnd As Integer, third As Integer ' Note that each of the strings in quotation marks should be entered ' on one line. var1 = _ "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa " var2 = _ "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...

I can not use the ActiveBar OCX in PB6? Why ?
hi,all: I can not use the ActiveBar OCX in PB6? Why ? ActivateBar OCX can be inserted into pb6,and I can set item propertiy,and design Activatebar but it could't appear when I run it! 9-17-99 G.Lane G, Sift through the following Deja archived posts on the subject -- it's full of information and a few good code samples, too. http://bx6.dejanews.com/qs.xp?ST=PS&svcclass=dnyr&QRY=ActiveBar&defaultOp=AN D&DBS=1&OP=dnquery.xp&LNG=ALL&subjects=&groups=*powerbuilder*&authors=&fromd ate=&todate=&showsort=score&maxhi...

Web resources about - How can I use ChartFX in PowerBuilder - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles