How can I print an OCX WebBrowser control in PB 5 ?

I have placed an ocx control (WebBrowser) in my pfc application and i would
like to print the contents of that ocx . it seems that the pfc_print does'nt
work here - Can someone help me ?

   ////////  Asher Halfon                                   |  Voice:
972-3-6702794
  ////////   Tikal Software Industries LTD. |  Fax:    972-3-6737446
////////    31 Male Hzofim St. Ramat Gan |  E-Mail: info@tikalsoft.com
////////     52488 Israel                                     |
www.tikalsoft.com

Asher

You have to code this yourself. Check with the browser ( tab OLE ) if your
OCX has a specific method for printing the contents. If so, call it from
the pfc_print event. If not. you might try ole_1.print().

HTH
--
- Met vriendelijke groet,

  Eric Aling [TeamPS], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands
  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/alingejj

Asher <asherh@trendline.co.il> wrote in article
<xC#9GQS38GA.149@forums.powersoft.com>...
> I have placed an ocx control (WebBrowser) in my pfc application and i
would
> like to print the contents of that ocx . it seems that the pfc_print
does'nt
> work here - Can someone help me ?

>    ////////  Asher Halfon                                   |  Voice:
> 972-3-6702794
>   ////////   Tikal Software Industries LTD. |  Fax:    972-3-6737446
> ////////    31 Male Hzofim St. Ramat Gan |  E-Mail: info@tikalsoft.com
> ////////     52488 Israel                                     |
> www.tikalsoft.com

Eric

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

New to OCX : How can we access OLE, OCX events and properties
Hi Everyone I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is how can we access their events how can we access their properties Thanks There events should be posted along with regular PB events. Access properties and methods with the .OBJECT keyword. i.e. oleobject_1.object.property = ?? Craig Gluck mohammed Al <yagalhaj@aol.com> wrote in article <345E17F5.D6F6A994@aol.com>... > Hi Everyone > I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is > how can we access their events > how can we access their properties > > Thanks >...

PB 801build 9056, Visual Speller OCX control and which OCX file is registered
We are still having problems with Visual Speller. The developers have the copy of the ocx control with the Visual Speller license on their C: drives. This is the one they register from within PB when inserting the OLE control. On the network, where the applications are deployed, is another copy of the ocx file that is needed when the users run the application. Before creating the exe and pbds we check the Browser OLE tab to see that the correct file is registered. All is fine. But after we create our exe and pbds we again check the Browser OLE tab and find that the file being refer...

OCX (visual control) creation in PB 6.5 ?
What is the way to create dynamicly an OLE Control for a visual V.B. 6.0 OCX (through PB scripting)? Why doesn't my OCX react to event pbm_keydown, ... What should be done ? Best regards, Michel Goetz mailto:michel.goetz@pandora.be ...

PB 9 Insert OLE OCX control error
Dear All, I am using PB 9.0.2 Build 7534 and I am trying to insert an OCX control onto a form ... so I choose OLE from tool bar and the "Insert Object" window opens ... so I choose the "Insert Contro" tab ... the moment i choose this tab I get the follwoing error: pb90.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x77c1beab" referenced memory at "0x00000001". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program I removed all Antivirus software from my PC and...

PB 5, OLE's, and OCX's
Anyone have an idea that may solve this one: I create an OLE object, connect to a COM object, then use the COM object via OLE accordingly. However, when I build the application, the OLE object isn't being created. I created an ActiveX control (OCX) however PB 5 will no longer recognize, a.k.a. "see", the OCX control. Any ideas? Unfortunately, not by my choice, I don't have the option to migrate to a better version of Power Builder. Have you tried registering the ocx file... System32\regsvr32.exe directory\name.ocx HTH <Superman> wrote in me...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Delphi 5 OCX and PB 6.5
Hi I have created a Delphi 5 ActiveX that manage a series of BMP images. I inserted it in PB 6.5 (using the tips posted here, i.e., getting a native pointer, etc.). It worked fine... for a while. But now I'm having a little trouble with the following description: Within the ActiveX inserted in PB 6.5: 1.- I construct an image (a BMP) for printing it. 2.- I use the delphi printer object to put a title over the image. 3.- I print it and everything is OK. The title and the image appear. 4.- Here is the trouble. I print it again and just the title appear. I don�t know why the ...

OCX and PB 8 (vs PB 6.5)
We have developped an application with PB 6.5 which included some OCX (DynaZip, Imaging and another dedicated to secure payment with visa card). It worked fine under PB 6.5 whatever the OS we were using (95, 98, Me, NT). We've migrated under PB 8.5 and now we get errors trying to access external functions of OCX. With the dynazip OCX, the behaviour is nearly correct but arguments seem to always be passed by value (and no more by reference). With the OCX dedicated to secure payment, we get error accessing external function. With the Imaging OCX, we get error accessing external func...

word 2000 and PB7.0 as activex via ole control -- to disable the users ablitty to print outside of the pb application
Hello everyone, I have an application that needs to control the printing of customized documents. we are using word 2000 via an activex control within PB 7.02 ole control. The process works for the most of the time. However, when we disable all the toolbars/command bars the activex control does not want to return control back to pb (sometimes). A simple action of clicking on the vertical scrollbar in the activex control does release control back to the PB script to complete its processing. These docs are protected but the reason for removing the toolbars/command bars is to rem...

Print OCX controls
Hello, I want to ask is it possible to print a OCX control in datawindow on each row of records? Actually I want to print barcode labels using OCX control but it just appear in the first row... Thanks a lot! Alex ...

PB hides TxText Control OCX in insert Control list
Hello! I've been using the TxText Control since PB version 9. Starting from PB 10 I ran into problems. Basically I can't edit the control from PB. It gets scrambled. Now I just discovered that PB includs a version of this control starting from PB 10, and it seams that PB can't distinguish between it's own version and the separate installed control. In the Browser dialog both versions are listed, however in the Insert OCX dialog only PB version is listed. As I need the full version of the control and not the PB version, how do I get rid of the PB control in ...

A PB impossibility ? How can i use OPC ( OLE for process and Control ) in PB
I am trying to use OPC ( OLE for Process and Control ) in PB to make a client. In VB there is no problem i go to Project->References and then i check the "OPC Automation.." , then i can use the objects in the library. The question is how can i do this with powerbuilder Is it possible in Powerbuilder to build a OPCClient ? Best Regards, F. Coelho ...

50-OLE/Bitmaps: OLE Control will not display Bitmaps (PB 5.0)
I have a simple app that displays the scanned image of a form when the user selects the form�s ID from a list. The only problem is, the images are not appearing in the DB OLE Control. I have been able to view the images using MS Access so I�m pretty sure that it�s not a DB issue. TIA for any Help. Richard tecnica_salud@ibersis.com Please include RICHARD in the subject ...

Web resources about - How can I print an OCX WebBrowser control in PB 5 ? - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Windows Phone WebBrowser control tips
This blog post was authored by Chee Chen Tong, a Program Manager on the Windows Phone team. - Adam Including a WebBrowser control in your Windows ...

CineXPlayer – The best way to enjoy your Xvid movies (inc. AC3/eAC3 + Dolby Digital Plus upto 5.1 channels) ...
Get CineXPlayer – The best way to enjoy your Xvid movies (inc. AC3/eAC3 + Dolby Digital Plus upto 5.1 channels) on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Wikipedia talk:AutoWikiBrowser/Bugs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Only use this page to report bugs in the current version of the software. Update to the most recent version, check to make sure your bug has ...

Privacy Policy - Beyond
Beyond International Limited is a leading international producer and distributor of television and digital content, headquartered in Sydney and ...

Google Chrome: gebruik een snelle, nieuwe browser. Voor pc, Mac en Linux
Google Chrome is een browser die een minimalistisch ontwerp combineert met innovatieve technologie waarmee browsen op het web sneller, eenvoudiger ...

ACCESS - Advanced Software Solutions - Mobile, Embedded, Connected TV, Connected Home, Automotive, Digital ...
ACCESS is a global provider of advanced software solutions and services to the mobile, embedded, connected TV, connected home, automotive, digital ...

Apps : The Billings Gazette - Montana & Wyoming News
Digital Subscriptions Advertise More Subscriber Services Contact Us About Us Mobile Apps Join the conversation Log In Register Subscribe Contribute ...

Bloglines
Bloglines

StencilsTop - Cacoo Store
The Cacoo Store is a store where Cacoo users can trade stencils and templates that you can use on Cacoo editor. The Cacoo Store is open for all ...

Stay refused on access to Gates
A federal judge denies Microsoft's request for a stay to appeal the ruling on public access to Bill Gates's questioning by the government. A ...