Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2

Different  behavior of  " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in
Powerbuilder 10.2

  1.. Will PB 10.2 support  encrypt.dll  ?
  2.. My code was working in PB 8  but in PB 10 it is not working I don't
know what is issue
Like if I give password in PB 8 "mike_" it is working fine but same password
I give in PB 10 then it is not working.

Is any issue with Unicode ?

code of declaration of external fn.

private function ulong n_cst_ssisecurity32_CPP_CONSTRUCTOR() library
'encrypt.dll'

private subroutine n_cst_ssisecurity32_CPP_DESTRUCTOR( ulong th ) library
'encrypt.dll'

public function string n_cst_ssisecurity32of_encryptpassword ( ulong
ThisHandle, string as_password ) library 'encrypt.dll' alias for
"n_cst_ssisecurity32of_encryptpassword;Ansi"

Calling script

return n_cst_ssisecurity32of_encryptpassword ( ThisHandle, as_password )

if is matching  password with database "mike_" in Pb 8 but it is not
matching password in PB 10

Please suggest ?

Difference between passing "?" versus ":1", ":2", ":3" etc in prepare in Perl DBI !
------=_Part_26521_25854351.1225691891708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi What's the difference between passing "?" versus ":1", ":2", ":3" etc in prepare in Perl DBI ? For example, what's the difference between following two scenarios :- *Scenario 1* $sth = $dbh->prepare("insert into tablename values (:1, :2, :3)"); $sth->execute($var1,$var2,$var3); *Scenario 2* $sth = $dbh->prepare("insert into tablename values (?, ?, ...

I say "build", PowerBuilder says "nah"
I'm trying to deploy a project for use in Jaguar. I've done it a hundred times... I open the project, change some properties, click the "build" button, and all goes smoothly. Sometimes. Other times everything looks good - it deploys fine, I see a new Cx folder in the Jaguar repository with a new pbd file as usual... but Jaguar can't find it. Jaguar says ERROR: OBJECT_NOT_EXIST in it's log, and that's that. What's also disturbing (but not surprising) is that I can delete that folder and the OS doesn't complain... Jaguar is *not* using the pbd I ...

object "Transport" in PowerBuilder 8
I have a system written in Powerbuilder 6.5, in the system, an object "transport" is used, i.e (i_server_transport = create transport). and i will use the finction Listen(). Now, I have to migrate the system from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 8.0. But after migrated, I found that the object "transport" is obsoleted, and i can't use the function listen(). Can I ask are there any solutions to solve this problem. Thank You Very Much! Sunny Enterprise Application Server (EAS) is now the technology to be used to build distributed powerbuilder appl...

Is "2.6.16.21-0.8" the kernel on 10.2?
I have to use this kernel to install some encryption software for a special dual boot system. Is this the kernel that runs with 10.2? Thanks -- jerryyyyy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ It's the openSUSE 10.1 kernel - note that 10.1 is out of support. What security software is it? -- :: I'll have you know that I've become indestructible .: every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible :. take a last look around while you're alive .. I'm an indestructible - a Master of War...

Powerbuilder application "crashing" another powerbuilder application
This is a repost of the above subject since there has been some problem for messages posted on the 19th - 22nd July 2002. *************** Hi All, I have an application (App A)built using PB7.0.3 build 10077 and it seems to work fine. However, recently, another application (App B) built using PB 7.0.3 build 10047 as well was installed and it seems to trigger Dr Watson on App A. There is an embedded OCX on a "main" window on App A, which receives triggers from external applications. The OCX will then call another function sitting on another main window. That function w...

Hash arrays ("associative arrays" / "dictionaries") for PowerBuilder
One thing I miss in PowerBuilder development is something like a hash array. Are there any good* implementations/solutions out for PB? (I use PB9/PB11 for "normal applications" - no JAVA/.NET/Web targets) *good means for me: - no special runtime requirements like additional OLE components or special Windows components (like the .NET framework) - it shouldn't have much overhead Is there a PBNI implementation? Hi JKorth, it should not be that hard to implement using datastore. Have you checked pfc if it contains what you need ? Regards JKorth pisze: >...

Behavior of "for" and "for each" with iterators
Consider the following SpiderMonkey shell session (Rhino behaves similarly): js> function entries() { yield {key:"a", value:1}; yield {key:"b", value:2}; } js> for (var {key:k, value:v} in entries()) print(k,v); typein:3: SyntaxError: invalid for/in left-hand side: typein:3: for (var {key:k, value:v} in entries()) print(k,v); typein:3: .....^ js> for each (var {key:k, value:v} in entries()) print(k,v); a 1 b 2 It seems at least odd to me that "for" and "for each" should have different behavior with an iterator on the right hand s...

What is the difference between "for " and "foreach"
I always confused when should I use "for" and when foreach should be used...when we talking about efficient which one is better to use?thank you  its quite the same just a different way howto, never done or read about big differences about the both options:  string [] n = new string[] {"test1", "test2"} foreach(string a in n)   .... for(int i=0;i< i<n.Length;++i)   ....regards, roni---speed up your applications with distributed caching or replicated caching: http://www.sharedcache.com - its free! thank you , How about efficien...

[SM 2.0.11 / Ubuntu 10.10] "Send & Save Copy" vs "Send"
Is there function somewhere in SM (or some extension) by which I could decide when I send whether to save a copy of the outgoing email message? So far as I can see, the preferences are global and binary - I can set my preference to always save a copy, or to never save a copy. I'd like instead explicitly to choose whether to save at the point I hit "send." Thx, Rob L -- Rob Lindauer - for my real address, replace "att" with "sbc" Rob Lindauer wrote: > Is there function somewhere in SM (or some extension) by which I could > decide when ...

Can we call Powerbuilder objects from "C" or "C++" or Java
Hi, We are moving our application to Web. We are using Java and Java beans. Our current application is running on Powerbuilder 6.5. We have very good reports generated in Powerbuilder. We want to call these reports from other middleware and also We want to call powerbuilder objects(business layers written in Userobjects) from C or Java. Please can you suggest me. Can you tell me how can call powerbuilder objects will be usefull in web development. Thanks If you put the NVO's into CORBA components in a Jaguar transaction server, any CORBA complient client can g...

"PB.INI" location in PowerBuilder 8
Just installed PB8 on my machine (c:\pb 8\powerbuilder 8.0) and I am having a problem using my pb.ini from PB7. My "Initialization Path:", under System Options is "c:\pb 8\powerbuilder 8.0". I have the pb.ini file from PB7 in that directory, yet I cannot see any of my databases under DB Profile. I can create a new DB Profile in PB8, yet I don't see that database profile in the pb.ini Thanks, Bill. I also recently upgraded. I opened PB7, went to the database painter and right clicked on SYC, then selected export profiles. Then I did the same thing...

Could you tell me what different between "logo{..." , ".logo{..." and "#logo{..."
Could you tell me what different between "logo{..." , ".logo{..." and "#logo{..." logo {  position: absolute;  left: 15px;  top: 15px;  z-index: 100;} .logo {  position: absolute;  left: 15px;  top: 15px;  z-index: 100;} #logo {  position: absolute;  left: 15px;  top: 15px;  z-index: 100;}SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator This may help: logo {  position: absolute;  left: 15px;  top: 15px; ...

different between kernel "Trace","pae" and "default"
I want to know the differences among them. When I instlled opensuse, it uses pae as kernel. After I run "install software", it prompts me to restart system to enable new kernel. When I choose "default kernel" not "pae kernel", it can not display X-windows GUI but only text mode. But if I choose "trace kernel", I can log on X-window like "pae kernel". I couldn't find any differences between them. -- nAthrun ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nAthrun wrote: > > I wan...

Web resources about - Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2 - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles