Datawindow activex/datawindow DTC

is there any one, who has developed a web page using the
above said tech? If yes pl.send me information.

Regards.
P.V.Rao

ActiveX datawindow
When using the ActiveX datawindow (psdwc80.cab#8.0.0.6028" classid="clsid:88881513-8888-1000-8000-080009AC61A9") I can only connect if the jdbc drivers are in my system classpath. I have added the jdbc drivers to psdwc80.cab. The documentation says "The browser downloads the CAB file and adds the classes to its internal class path." How can I connect without setting the clients system classpath? ...

Properties of the Datawindow DTC ActiveX not showing up.
Hi PowerSiters, Properties of the Datawindow DTC ActiveX not showing up. I know the solution. But I have questions on accomplishing it. Question 1: How do I register the OCX PSDWC70.DLL (REGSVR32 PSDWC70.DLL). I tried the command REGSVR32 PSDWC70.DLL in the Run utility of my NT Server machine. Did not load. I tried the same command with the path of psdwc70.dll the second time did not work. Question 2: How do I include msjava.dll in IE Explorer 5.0. Question 3: What if I want to use Sun's Java only even though my browser is IE5. Question 4: I know that Powers...

HTML Datawindow DTC vs. Datawindow DTC
Can anyone tell me if the HTML Datawindow DTC provides an 'easy' way to make columns sortable like you can in the Datawindow DTC? Thanks, NP To do this you can code the following: <SCRIPT> htmlDW.SetSort('#1 A'); htmlDW.Sort(); </SCRIPT> This code could be tied to a drop down list box or a set of radio buttons that contains the column names to be sorted. Regards, Dan van Leeuwen On Wed, 12 May 1999 16:48:40 -0500, "Noah Pruzek" <npruzek@hotmail.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if the HTML Datawindow DTC provides an...

ActiveX Datawindows
Does anyone know if we can use DataWindows as ActiveX controls in other apps ? ( Automation controllers ). Thanks AFAIK, Only with Power++. -- - Met vriendelijke groet, Eric Aling, Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/alingejj Constantine Zachariadis <costasz@earthlink.net> wrote in article <01bc8571$7089a9c0$e3c0afce@costasz>... > Does anyone know if we can use DataWindows as ActiveX controls > in other apps ? ( Automation controllers ). > Thanks > ...

ActiveX in Datawindow
I'm attempting to embed an ActiveX control (ImageScaler) within a Datawindow. I did this by inserting an OLE Object and assigning the ImageScaler Control. How do you reference the individual ActiveX controls by row? I've tried the syntax: dw_1.Object.Ole_picture.FileName = "c:\temp\test.bmp" And dw_1.Object.Ole_picture[1].FileName = "c:\temp\test.bmp" Also, how do you trap for errors if the ActiveX control is in a DataWindow. Thanks Jim jim@targetsoftware.com ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

datawindow activeX
Can someone list out the FULL deployment requirements for the datawindow active X using oracle thin client? Thanks in advance. I am beginning to think I am the only person using the Datawindow ActiveX. Perhaps someone can explain if the PB DW ACTIVE X version 9 requires a deployment of the PBVM? > Can someone list out the FULL deployment requirements for > the datawindow active X using oracle thin client? > > Thanks in advance. See: http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0900e/dwprgug/@Generic__BookTextView/11603;pt=11603#X b, findley wrote: >...

ActiveX Datawindow
I am trying to find out more information about the PowerBuilder ActiveX Datawindow. I would like to store the contents of a datawindow in a ole blob column in another datawindow (capturing the data with the GetFullState function). The only way I know how to have a blob column in a datawindow is to specify it as an OLE column. Is there a way I can register the ActiveX version of the datawindow so I can store the presentation and data in an OLE blob column in a datawindow? I would also like to use the Active X Datawindow in VB apps. I have PB enterprise 6.5 and 7.0 - can someon...

datawindow activeX
Does anyone know how to print a PSR from the IE when I'm using the web datawindow activeX?? What happens when you right click on the datawindow? On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:19:05 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Johnny <joyan@asl.com.hk> wrote: >Does anyone know how to print a PSR from the IE when I'm using the web >datawindow activeX?? > > > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.needhim.org ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

ole datawindows and composite datawindow
I have 5 external datawindows that I will use for printing an enrollment form. Two are purely legal text that I am using an ole(word doc) for, one will be populated using embedded sql and setitem calls, and the other two are a combination of ole and external columns. Questions: 1. Does the normal process of dw_control.settransobject dw_control.retrieve work for ole based datawindows? 2. If this is the right approach, then do I "retrieve" the ole datawindows and populate my other datawindows first and then 3. retrieve the composite datawindow for preview and print ...

What's the difference between datawindow dtc and html datawindow dtc?
Hi, all. In powersite we can find some dtc activex. but what's the difference between datawindow dtc and html datawindow dtc? When should I use one and when should I use the other? Thanks. Feng Please see InstaHelp for the answer, under this topic: PowerSite Concepts and Procedures > Working in The PowerSite Client > Integrating application servers > About the HTML DataWindow DTC Regards, Jackie Feng Zhu <fzhu_genshare@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:VPM1v2syAHA.191@forums.sybase.com... > Hi, all. > &...

Does anyone use OLE container in Datawindow as OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or OLE object in Datawindow? Please Help.
Blank Hello folks, How can I use an OLE container in Datawindows? The situation as follows: I have a datawindow with OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or grid datawindow with OLE object (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) in detail band. I have the next result set of datawindow (SQL select/ SP / External) fields: anytext, anynumeric values: first, 1 first, 2 first, 3 second, 1 second, 2 second, 3 I mapped OLE data as follows Group by: anytext Target Data: anytext ...

[...]

Web resources about - Datawindow activex/datawindow DTC - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo