Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder

I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has
anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help.
Thanx..
0
anuj

Intall the patch the crystal and after execute this code:

Long 		ll_even_id
Long		ll_visit_id

Long il_ConnectionId
Long ll_event_id

Pointer oldpointer
String ls_Title

OldPointer = SetPointer ( hourglass! )

//......Avant impression........
// Connecte imm�diatement Crystal Report au serveur
il_ConnectionId = oc_CrystalReport.object.LogonServer ( "pdssql.dll",
SQLCA.ServerName, SQLCA.Database, SQLCA.LogId, SQLCA.LogPass )

// Envoie le rapport Electrostatic And Magnetic Separation Conducted On
Unknown Minerals en
// aper�u avant impression, seulement si des donn�es existent.
gnv_app.of_GetFrame( ).SetMicroHelp ( "G�n�ration de la note ..." )
oc_CrystalReport.object.WindowTitle = "Aper�u du rapport - Note Infirmi�re"
oc_CrystalReport.object.WindowLeft = 0
oc_CrystalReport.object.WindowTop = 0
oc_CrystalReport.object.WindowState= 0
oc_CrystalReport.object.ReportFileName = "note.rpt"
//oc_CrystalReport.object.WindowControls = False
oc_CrystalReport.object.Destination = 0
oc_CrystalReport.object.DiscardSavedData = 1

//If isnull(il_event_id) Then
//	ll_Event_id = 0
//Else
//	ll_Event_id = il_event_id
//End if
//MessageBox("Type Individue",is_type_indiv)
//MessageBox("Groupe",is_groupe)
//MessageBox("Matricule",String(il_matricule))
//MessageBox("Nom Empl",is_nom_empl)
//MessageBox("Nas",is_nas)
//MessageBox("Poste",is_poste)
//MessageBox("Assignation",String(il_assign_id))
//MessageBox("Compagnie","")
//MessageBox("DescPoste","")
//MessageBox("Visite_id",String(ll_visit_id))
//MessageBox("Empl_id",String(il_empl_id))
//MessageBox("event_id",String(ll_event_id))
//MessageBox("LogName",gs_long_name)
//MessageBox("No. Cie",String(ii_nocie))

Choose Case Integer(is_type_indiv)
	Case 1
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[0]=is_type_indiv
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[1]=is_groupe
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[2]=il_matricule
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[3]=
inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote (is_nom_empl)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[4]=is_nas

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[5]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(is_posteempl)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[6]=il_assign_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[7]=""
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[8]=""
//		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[9]=ll_visit_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[9]=il_VisiteId
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[10]=il_empl_id
//		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[11]=ll_even_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[11]=il_EvenId

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[12]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(gs_long_name)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[13]=ii_nocie

	Case 2

		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[0]=is_type_indiv
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[1]=""
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[2]=0

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[3]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(is_nom_empl)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[4]=is_nas
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[5]=""
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[6]=0
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[7]=""

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[8]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(is_DescPost)
//		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[9]=ll_visit_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[9]=il_VisiteId
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[10]=il_empl_id
//		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[11]=ll_even_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[11]=il_EvenId

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[12]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(gs_long_name)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[13]=ii_nocie

	Case 3
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[0]=is_type_indiv
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[1]=""
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[2]=0

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[3]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(is_nom_empl)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[4]=is_nas
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[5]=""
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[6]=il_assign_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[7]=is_compagnie
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[8]=""
//		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[9]=ll_visit_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[9]=il_VisiteId
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[10]=il_empl_id
//		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[11]=ll_even_id
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[11]=il_EvenId

oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[12]=inv_string.of_ReplaceSingleQuote
(gs_long_name)
		oc_CrystalReport.object.StoredProcParam[13]=ii_nocie

End choose

oc_CrystalReport.object.LogOnInfo[0] = "DSN=" + SQLCA.ServerName + ";UID="
+ SQLCA.LogId + ";PWD=" + SQLCA.LogPass + ";DSQ=" + SQLCA.Database
oc_CrystalReport.object.DiscardSavedData = True
oc_CrystalReport.object.Action = 1  // 1 l'envoie � l'�cran
//	..... code pour impression .........
//
//......Apr�s...........
// Deconnecte Crystal Report du serveur
oc_CrystalReport.object.LogOffServer ( il_connectionid, True )

SetPointer ( oldpointer )

anuj <anuj@unibyte.po.my> wrote in article <35EFBFFC.2A5D@unibyte.po.my>...
> I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has
> anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help.
> Thanx..

0
Yvon
9/17/1998 10:58:46 AM
I'm using Crystal Reports to make my reports, instead powerbuilder reports
based on Datawindow.

First, I was using OCX to itegrate Crystal Reports and PowerBuilder, but it
was a little limited. Now I'm using the Crystal Automation Server, that
provides a API (crpe32.dll) with many tools. OCX is easier to develop, but
is more limited, and the instalation is more difficult.
I'm using C.R. 6.0.
I recommend you to use the API instead OCX to bind C.R. and P.B.
If you have any question, please write me.

Regards,

Alan Koerbel
alan@logocenter.com.br
Logocenter Tec. Inform�tica Ltda.
http://www.logocenter.com.br
Joinville - SC
Brazil

anuj escreveu na mensagem <35EFBFFC.2A5D@unibyte.po.my>...
>I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has
>anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help.
>Thanx..

0
Alan
10/14/1998 5:53:31 PM
Alan Koerbel wrote in message ...
>>I recommend you to use the API instead OCX to bind C.R. and P.B.

Alan,

Can you give some examples of customization and functionality that the OCX
properties/methods lack? Have you used the HTML export capabilities?

0
Russ

PowerBuilder and Crystal Reports OCX
We have around 150 Crystal Reports that are integrated into a legacy PowerBuilder application. With the release of Crystal Reports 9 we need to switch from the old style Crystal API and start using the newer OCX control. The question that I have is this. It seems that some of the attributes that are available in Visual Basic(I have placed the control in VB and saw the list of atttributes) are not available to PowerBuilder. Here is some of the code: ole_1.object.ReportSource(loo_report) ole_1.object.ViewReport() ole_1.Object.DisplayGroupTree = 0 ...

Critical Problem using Crystal Report ActiveX viewer control in Powerbuilder
I have a window w_report_window in my application with a Crystal Report 11.5 ActiveX Viewer Control(ole_crviewer) placed on it.I have a problem generating the report as mentioned below: I have written the code to connect\generate the report in the open event of w_report_window. The code I have written is i_ole_crx_application = CREATE OLEObject i_ole_crx_connection_info = CREATE OLEObject i_ole_crx_report = CREATE OLEObject i_return=i_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject ('CrystalRuntime.Application.11') i_rpt_filename = G_ReportDirectory+areportfilename i_ole_crx_...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application
Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application ? see the site http://www.seagatesoftware.com/ Yuri Denshchik a �crit : > Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder > application ? ...

Resize Crystal Reports XI ActiveX Report Viewer
Has anyone been able to resize the new ActiveX Report Viewer in Crystal Reports XI at runtime? In my PB 10.5 application, I have a window with an OLEControl used to display Crystal Reports. When the window is resized, the report control should resize also. I've tried the following code which worked with previous versions of the viewer, but not anymore. The GetWindow windows api call always returns 0 instead of the handle of the crystal reports viewer control window: type prototypes FUNCTION UINT GetWindow(long handle,uint relationship) Library "USER32.DLL" FUNCT...

Running a Crystal Reports report from PB8 app (OCX problem?)
Hi, I'm trying to run a Crystal report from my PB8 app but, when I use an If or Switch, I get an error ( I also got the error when using the ToWords function). Also, when I draw a square and round the edges so it looks more like a circle in the report, the square looks circled in Crystal Reports but in the PB8 app, you see the square w/o the changes. I think it has something to do with some OCX that's not updated. I also read that crystl32.ocx is not supported with some PB versions (the info said that it didn't work with PB 5 and below). Any help would be really appreci...

Problem with displaying report in Crystal report Viewer Activex Control
I am using Powerbuilder 9.0 with Crystal Report XI R2.I have a window w_report_window in my application with a Crystal Report 11.5 ActiveX Viewer Control(ole_crviewer) and a command button placed on it. I have set the Activation property of ole_crviewer to activateongetfocus!. I have a window w_searchcriteria where I enter the retrieval parameters for the report. When I click Ok button on w_searchcriteria the parameters entered by me are passed to w_report_window through a structure in the OpenwithParm() command. In the w_report_window I pass the structure values to the report usin...

Crystal REPORT Powerbuilder
Hi, where i can find any example of the crystal report with powerbuilder ? Thanks -- Michele ...

hi i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user change the field for runtime crystal report. Are you trying to change the contents of a field (column) or the name? -- Regards, Millard [TeamSybase] "kenbeyond" <ken_beyond04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1157684803.490232.128890@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user > change the field for runtime crystal report. > ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal Reports OCX
Does anyone know whether the Crystal Reports OCX (crystl32.ocx) is threadsafe or not?? I want to explore the option of using this as a component inside Jaguar. Thanks, Paul Horan [TeamSybase] Buffalo, NY The report engine itself (CRPE32.DLL) is thread-safe. The OCX is really just a wrapper around the engine -- although it uses the apartment-threading model (not the desired free-threading model), it should behave OK. If you run into unexplained deadlocks, you can always make your component shared so that all requests are queued and processed sequentially. -- <hopethis...

OCX
How can I activate the OCX of Crystal Report? Also, how can I pass the parameters to the Crystal Report?? Thx. Ming In article <37E20B04.FBA11731@usa.net>, siu_ming@usa.net says... > > How can I activate the OCX of Crystal Report? Also, how can I pass the > parameters to the Crystal Report?? > What do you mean by activate? First thing you need to do is register the OCX if you haven't done so. -- Andy Turiansky TeamSybase http://www.teamsybase.com http://www.teamps.com http://www.delanet.com/~aturians/pbh I have tried to use OLE for Cryst...

Web resources about - Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles