ado

Is anyone using ADO in PB 5.04 successfully?

thanks!

adam hodge
ahodge@crowechizek.com

0
adam

Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup
Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup. This is a forum for discussion on topics related to the usage of OLE, OCX and ACTIVEX with PowerBuilder. Feel free to post questions about the product, concerns about your development needs for enhancements and any other feedback. All posted messages will be in the public domain and may be republished on Powersoft's InfoBase CD ROM as well as on our WebSite in order to provide information that is extremely valuable to other developers. This is NOT Powersoft Technical Support and it is not the purpose of this newsgroup service to allo...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

OCX/ActiveX
Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms however. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 10 Jul 2007 08:43:19 -0700, "Mohammad Alhabibi" <malhabibi@yalla.com> wrote: >Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? > But Browser activex in Winform don't works. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <dfish@[N0Spam]sybase.com> wrote in message news:40k7939bkbj0652duqhk48bo9trevvngsc@4ax.com... > No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms > however. > >...

New to OCX : How can we access OLE, OCX events and properties
Hi Everyone I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is how can we access their events how can we access their properties Thanks There events should be posted along with regular PB events. Access properties and methods with the .OBJECT keyword. i.e. oleobject_1.object.property = ?? Craig Gluck mohammed Al <yagalhaj@aol.com> wrote in article <345E17F5.D6F6A994@aol.com>... > Hi Everyone > I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is > how can we access their events > how can we access their properties > > Thanks >...

ActiveX, OCX
I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL as the library name. How can I use ActiveX and OCX objects for WinCE in PocketBuilder? rgds, SS ActiveX and OCX are not supported in PocketBuilder. <SS> wrote in message news:42eb46e3.449a.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need > to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. > I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL > as the librar...

OCX, ActiveX
Hi there. I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes (2 different scales). The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph types (the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the application I�m working in. I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d really appreciate it !!! Thanks in advance. C�sar Bernal Mapas y Datos S.A. These guys probably have something that will work for you:...

Window ActiveX OCX
Hi I need PBRX70.OCX and PBRXS70.OCX. I will appretiate if anyone can tell where I can download it from. Many thanks Obed ...

ActiveX , OCX and other stuff
The story of my life .... Trying to figure out how to work with an ActiveX control in PB or with OLE. Got bored to see the annoying message "Error calling external object function". Is it so hard for Sybase to make PB behave like VB or VC when using external controls. e.g. Use Autocomplete for methods etc. That's really frustrating. Yes even I have faced this kind of problem when I tried to access Powerpoint application using OLE in PB. If autocomplete is provided in PB as VB and VC it proves more handy kishore "Christos Ioannou" <chris...

ADO/OLE connection
Hi Everyone, I am trying to use the OLE method of connecting to an ADO connection in MS SQL. I have copied working VBScript code and I am trying to convert it to Perl. Any ideas on how to make this work? If you know how to execute a stored procedure using Win32::ODBC->$sql (or whatever) in a remote SQL database, I would be interested in seeing that as well, but for the purposes of this script, it is important to stick to the OLE method if possible (because VB programmers will probably be maintaining this code and the OLE method appears to be a little closer to native code for t...

Adobe and OLE/OCX
I have inserted an OCX control for Adobe Reader 6.0 onto my PB window and it's working fine for now. But I understand from the Adobe User Forum that Reader 7.0 will no longer support this. And I actually don't need OCX support and would rather connect to Adobe Reader as an OLE Object that I connect to via ConnectToObject(). Is this possible? Are these two entirely different technologies? Thanks for any help. Last I heard, Adobe Reader does NOT support OLE automation - only the Full Acrobat product supports OLE/COM On 1 Apr 2005 14:25:56 -0800, in sybase.public.p...

OCX on an activeX not working
I have made an activeX control from a usercontrol dll in C#. Now i want to place an exisiting ocx on that usercontrol. It compiles fine but when i run it from a html page, it only dusplays the symbol with the square, circle and triangle. It does not give any errors. When i try the usercontrol on a windows form it runs without a problem. Does anyone know how to get the html running? The ocx uses dll which i copied in the same dir. I still think it is a dll problem or a rights issue. Nobody got a clue or a hint?...

Barcode ActiveX with OCX
I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. I need put in the datawindow Object a barcode to print in each page the codebar of a item value. I don�t kow how to use it. Thanks, aa Antonio, You can use barcode fonts for that, no need for an OCX control. I searched AltaVista for "barcode 39" and "fonts" and found quite a few. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamPS] Antonio Adell Due�as <aadell@aragob.es> wrote in message news:371ED7DF.AD70AD10@aragob.es... > I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. > > I need pu...

OLE vs ADO
When viewing examples for asp.net to get data from an Access data base, I see many examples using OLE connections and data controls, and other examples using ADO. Can someone explain the differences and tell me which one is faster ? Why would I use one way over the other ? Is one of them on the way out to be replaced by the other ? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconADONETProviders.asp It really only depends on which kind of examples you are seeing - - if they INDEED ARE all asp.net - then, what you might have run into are some VERY OL...

OCX/ACTIVEX FOR HTML
Hello, Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database Thanks Stelios Stelios wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i > want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it > a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database > > Thanks > > Stelios > > ...

Web resources about - ado - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

ADO Den Haag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ˈɑ.ləs doːr ˈu.fə.nɪŋ dɛn ˈɦaːχ] ), commonly known by the abbreviated name ADO Den Haag [ˈaː.do dɛn ˈɦaːχ] , is a Dutch football club from the ...

David Tennant and Catherine Tate star in Much Ado About Nothing - Available now from Digital Theatre ...
Watch online or download the full show to your desktop now at http://www.digitaltheatre.com. David Tennant and Catherine Tate appear together ...

Joss Whedon Much Ado About Nothing Twitter
Joss Whedon delivers a Shakespearean trailer, Twitter joy and cannibalism all in one day

Much Ado About Nothing
... modern-day reading of Shakespeare's romantic comedy, filmed in his own home with a cast comprised of alumni from his TV shows. Rate Much Ado ...

Canberra Repertory Society gives Much Ado about Nothing a 1920s twist
Shakespeare's reworked comedy transcends the ages with ease.

CBC Digital Archives - Much Ado About Christmas: Toys, Traditions & Fun - Lighthouse Santa
Relive Canada's history through CBC Radio and Television. This free site features thousands of radio and television clips from the archives of ...

Much Ado About Dacheng Dentons
Dentons’ loosely affiliated verein style likely played a large role in capturing the largest Chinese law firm.

Much Ado About...
Kerfuffle: A social imbroglio or brouhaha.

Much Ado About Smart Tags
Microsoft's proprietary Smart Tags: Boon or bane? Kaminski digs deep beneath the hype and paranoia in an extensive assessment of what Microsoft ...

A Guantanamo Tour: 'Much Ado About Nothing'?
In vivid detail, Jason Leopold describes daily life for both the detainees and guards at the facility.