Access Violation PBVM90.dll

I wrote similar topic in this group last few days.

I Investigation what is wrong.

My ActiveX has one simple method with passing some parameters And one
event handler.

This AcitveX looping in thread which occur the event  each 3 seconds.

I was put a code for get exceptions around at event occur point.

I got an below error when call ActiveX method in ActiveX event
handler.

"Access violation at address 10B11627 in module 'PBVM90.dll'. Write of
address 000000008"

symptoms:

- Can't call ActiveX method in ActiveX event handler with access
violation error.

This problem seems caused by thread. Because the problem appeared when
event occurred in thread. On the other hand Non-thread is not a
problem.

This ActiveX control made by delphi 2006.

I don't know which one is problem maker. PowerBuilder or Delphi.
0
acid

On Oct 22, 12:23=A0pm, acid.acidr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I wrote similar topic in this group last few days.
>
> I Investigation what is wrong.
>
> My ActiveX has one simple method with passing some parameters And one
> event handler.
>
> This AcitveX looping in thread which occur the event =A0each 3 seconds.
>
> I was put a code for get exceptions around at event occur point.
>
> I got an below error when call ActiveX method in ActiveX event
> handler.
>
> "Access violation at address 10B11627 in module 'PBVM90.dll'. Write of
> address 000000008"
>
> symptoms:
>
> - Can't call ActiveX method in ActiveX event handler with access
> violation error.
>
> This problem seems caused by thread. Because the problem appeared when
> event occurred in thread. On the other hand Non-thread is not a
> problem.
>
> This ActiveX control made by delphi 2006.
>
> I don't know which one is problem maker. PowerBuilder or Delphi.

Marshalling problem.

I don't know exactly.

1. Call CoInitialize function each thread.

or

2. Don't occur event directly in thread context. Post Message to main
thread using PostMessage function and occur event in it's message
handler.

In my case, first solution is not good. Second is works fine.
0
acid

PBVM90.dll and OCX ActiveX Control
Hi, I am using PB9.0, Build 5507 1) I have an OCX control called : AccImageViewerX 2) I Create this OCX control inside the DataWindow Object, The control name is ole_1 3) AccImageViewerX has the following methods Blob lb_content SetFileName("d:\temp\p1.jpg") -> This will open d:\temp\p1.jpg image file lb_content = GetFileContent() -> This will read d:\temp\p1.jpg image file content into a blob lb_content SetFileContent(lb_content) -> This will write d:\temp\p1.jpg image file with t...

VB-ActiveX-DLL access violation error when call from C++
Hi, I have created an ActiveX-DLL with Visual Basic(VB5/SP3). Now when I try to create an object of this with the the Create()-Method in my Power++-program (Power++2.1/Enterprise) I get always an 'Access violation error'. Does anybody know this problem? Is it a VB-Bug or a Power++ Bug? Michael -- Email from a friend: "CanYouFixTheSpaceBarOnMyKeyboard?" ...

msado15.dll,ntdll.dll Access Violation in XP (sp3)
Hi every one.. Im try something.. I coded a little exe on win 7 64 bit with XE2... one form one adoquery one adoconnection one datasource one dbgrid my query has got one parameters... I create parameters by code. my code block: adoquery1.Close; adoquery1.SQL.Clear; adoquery1.Parameters.Clear; adoquery1.Parameters.CreateParameter('pr_param1',ftinteger,pdInput,0,0); showmessage(adoquery1.Parameters[0].Name); adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1)...

New to OCX : How can we access OLE, OCX events and properties
Hi Everyone I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is how can we access their events how can we access their properties Thanks There events should be posted along with regular PB events. Access properties and methods with the .OBJECT keyword. i.e. oleobject_1.object.property = ?? Craig Gluck mohammed Al <yagalhaj@aol.com> wrote in article <345E17F5.D6F6A994@aol.com>... > Hi Everyone > I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is > how can we access their events > how can we access their properties > > Thanks >...

ActiveX Access Violation
I recently migrated an application from C++ Builder 5 to RAD Studio XE. Everything is working great, except I am having significant issues with an ActiveX component that was working fine before. It is a TCP interface to a custom imaging system. The component can be found here: http://info.bannerengineering.com/xpedio/groups/public/documents/software/ppvsutilityv221.zip The component imports and installs without issues. I can add it to a form. But when starting the connection: BannerModbusTCP1->ConnectionCheck(); I get an access violation. I found that it occurs when returning...

Access violation when using DLL
I have a DLL to control a mobil printer but I get an access violation on FreeLibrary (nothing gets printed). The debugger stops here in the Controls unit. function DoControlMsg(ControlHandle: HWnd; var Message): Boolean; var Control: TWinControl; begin DoControlMsg := False; Control := FindControl(ControlHandle); if Control <> nil then with TMessage(Message) do begin Result := Control.Perform(Msg + CN_BASE, WParam, LParam); DoControlMsg := True; end; end; Here is the code: Var Bixolon: Thandle; PrinterOpen: function(strOutPortName: PW...

How to Track Access Violation in a DLL
I am using CB2009 and CB6.0. I am looking for guidance on how to setup my program and dlls so I can track an Access Violations in a dll. Right now I do not know any good way to do this. Can anyone recommend an Embarcadero article or provide personal advice on the best way to setup my EXE and DLLs for tracking Access Violations in a dll. Thanks Patrick M. <patrick mikula> wrote in message news:164379@forums.codegear.com... > I am looking for guidance on how to setup my program and dlls so I can > track an Access Violations in a dll. Right now I do not know any good ...

Access violation in PBDWE90.DLL
Hello, we have got an application server interface written with PBNI. When the application server load rises, the Access violation exception in PBDWE90.DLL module occurs. It seems to be a problem in DW_TextLine symbol. The part of the callstack is bellow: 719f1c50() pbdwe90.dll!DW_TextLine() + 0x17d8 bytes [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for pbdwe90.dll] pbdwe90.dll!DW_TextLine() + 0x1e23 bytes Access violation occurs always on the same memory address (0x719fcc50). Powerbuilder version: 9.0.2 Build 7610 Operating system: Windo...

Access violation dbodbc6.dll
Hi! I'm referring a posting 'DBODBC6.DLL error when opening 4 tables in delphi 3' in comp.databases.sybase. The same exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 04C2DD40 in module 'dbodbc6.dll'. Write of address 04911064' is raised in our Delphi 4 application occasionally when the result set of the query is empty. It doesn't happen every time, but has happened more than once. How to proceed to decide if the problem is in dll or in Delphi or in our application? I'll inform more when we know more. Thanks Juho...

Access Violation in dboledb10.dll
Hi, I am getting access violation in dboledb10.dll (probably since one of the last EBF's) whenn accessing SQA 10 data from my Delphi 2009 Application. Sounds very similar to this one from Google Groups. http://groups.google.com/group/sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general/browse_thread/thread/08f12872681c7936# Any hints or hopes for a cure? Regards, Andreas Wieland As a workaround I reinstalled SQL Anywhere 10.0.1 with EBF 3960 on the client machine. Everythng seems to work again, but still I am hoping for a fix for the problem in later EBF's ;-) Andreas, Is this i...

Access violation in pbdwe90.dll
Hello, we have got an application server interface written with PBNI. When the application server load rises, the Access violation exception in PBDWE90.DLL module occurs. It seems to be a problem in DW_TextLine symbol. The part of the callstack is bellow: 719f1c50() pbdwe90.dll!DW_TextLine() + 0x17d8 bytes [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for pbdwe90.dll] pbdwe90.dll!DW_TextLine() + 0x1e23 bytes Access violation occurs always on the same memory address (0x719fcc50). Powerbuilder version: 9.0.2 Build 7610 Operating system: Windows 2...

Using DLL -- Access Violation
HI everyone, i don't know where to post this problem so I put it here because it deals with a DLL that connects to a web service. I'm writing a DLL that connects to a webService and that implements some business logic with the data it captures from the web service. This DLL has to be used by other languages. The problem I have is that when I try to use the DLL with other languages I get an access violation. I'm writing the DLL with Delphi 2009 Professional Edition and I try to use the DLL with a program writed in Delphi 6 professional. Why when I try to call a function from ...

Access Violation PBVM60.DLL
Hi guys, We just migrated our apps from 5.0.4 to 6.5.1. All seemed OK. One of them REFUSES to allow access to the debug painter and crashes out at address 0177:1126DA1F Searched dejanews and it doesnt seem to be an issue elsewhere. Any ideas? Paul Paul, I'd check every object to make sure it opens in its respective painter. If one doesn't open, chase the trail back till you find the culprit. Then try to regenerate the objects so that you can get everything to compile. -- Regards, Millard[Team Sybase] Power3 - Custom Enterprise Training Paul N. Doody wr...

access violation dcc90.dll
1) D7 Perso : using line command parameter -hm when running the IDE will show the allocate blocs in the IDE title... Is there the same with D2005 ? 2) D2005 + a program running perfectly under D7 (no memory leaks) : after running (run + closing by F4 my app) from the 2005 IDE, this one crashes with an access violation in dcc90.dll ! Running (run + closing by F4 my app) the executable from Windows XP (outside the 2005 IDE) causes no messages... My app uses threads, that are correctly terminated at closing the program. What is dcc90.dll ? DH "David HAROUCHE&quo...

Web resources about - Access Violation PBVM90.dll - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry : the combination of C-symmetry ( charge conjugation symmetry) ...

James-O'Keefe-Parole-Violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
James O'Keefe, liar and scam artist, has been spotted in NYC in violation of his parole in Lousiana.

Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube
Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube

UAE Police issue more than 25,000 traffic violations involving lorries in Q1 of 2014 - The National
Police said several people have been killed in accidents involving lorries so far this year.

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

CFMEU implicated in threats against Melbourne contractor and site entry violations
Victoria's powerful construction union allegedly told a company it is on a &quot;hit list&quot; and would suffer industrial strife as payback ...

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

Hints of Eurovision vote violation against Russia
The head of Azerbaijan's state broadcaster has questioned the vote tally in the Eurovision Song Contest where it embarrassingly gave "nul points" ...

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.