------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01C9C4D5.8FB45C90

Hi,=20

Have anyone came across the requesion to POST security informations from =
PB .NET web form web page to other web site??

I have tried many datys, Could any kind man give me some suggessions??

thanks & Best regards
Leon
------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01C9C4D5.8FB45C90

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dbig5">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Have anyone came across the requesion to POST =
security=20
informations from PB .NET web form web page to other web =
site??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have tried&nbsp;many datys, Could any kind man =
give me some=20
suggessions??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>thanks &amp; Best regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Leon</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01C9C4D5.8FB45C90--

0
Leon
4/24/2009 4:09:48 AM
sybase.net.webform 1327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.
Hi,I am developing an application in ASP .NET where I have to generate a Header and a Footer on my web pages. The issue is that, these headers and footers need to be dynamically placed on the page. For example, if the page length is 1 page, there will be only 1 header and 1 footer. But if the page length is larger, and when we do the print/print preview of the page and it goes to say more than 1 page, then I need the headers and footers on all the pages. In abstract, I need the headers and footers on all the pages depending on the length of the page generated. I am developing the applicati...

how to convert html web pages to asp.net web forms?
Hi, i got a problem in web developing. web designer has created some html templates. how can i use datagrid or repeat to replace those static tables in webpage? the most important is datagrid style (size, font, ...) should be exactly the same like the tables in html templates. how can i convert existing html templates to asp.net web forms? There's no magic "translate" solution. You will simply need to take the designer's HTML table and split it according to its Header, Footer, Item, AlternatingItem and Separator templates, and apply these to a Repeater control. (In terms of...

web.net window form to asp.net form
is there a way to convert a form written in vb.net in a window form to an asp.net form ?Computer Engineer, CIW , MCP , MCSAhttp://www.elmajdal.net...

Is it possible to import an ASP.NET 1.1 web page into an ASP.NET 2.0 web app?
A while ago we migrated one of our ASP.NET 1.1 web applications to an ASP.NET 2.0 web application.  However, due to the fact that we couldn't run both the .NET framework 1.0 and 2.0 on the same Windows 2000 Server (there are other ASP.NET 1.1 apps on that server), we were not able to install the ASP.NET 2.0 app onto the web server. Now, we want to do that.  However, since migrating the 1.1 app to 2.0, we've added other pages to the 1.1 app.  Right now I am trying to just copy the .ASPX and .VB files into the 2.0 project, but I am having a miserable time to get it to c...

upgrade asp web page to asp.net web form-urgent help please

How We Can Disable The Controls Of One Web Form From Other Web Form In Asp.net?
How We Can Disable The Controls Of One Web Form From Other Web Form In Asp.net?Explanation:-                     There Should Be Two Web Form,Web Form1.aspx and Web Form2.aspx,Now From Web Form1.aspx When I Click One Button(Disable), Then Web Form2.aspx Buttons And Other Text Boxes Etc Should Be Disable. Means Now After Clicking The Button(Disable) From Web form1.aspx  If I click any Button on Web Form2.aspx then That Button Should not Clicked Means The Buttons Should be Disable OR Doesn¡...

How do i embed one web page into my asp.net 2.0 web page?
hi, i have a web page that i want to display a calculator in. the company that generates the calculator let's people who purchase their service use a link that they provide that will embed their calculator into the clients website. i cant figure out how to have the calculator page i purchased show up in my webpage by embeding the link they gave me. i dont have any documentation from this company on how to do this. i dont want to use frames. should i be using a user control to make this happen, or do you know of a better way to make this happen? i have searched around the foru...

Can Asp.Net Mobile form coexist with Asp.Net Web Form ?
Hi All, I have a question. Can Asp.Net Mobile Forms coexist with Asp.Net Web Form under one roof or I have to separate as 2 visual studio project and put it into to different path at IIS. Can I get proper output when it is accessed by PC and Mobile Phone for the repective forms. Will it affect the Authentication method?Pls advice. Thanks a lot.Rdgs,Chin Chin, I can't answer all of your questions, but I have developed a site that has both standard and mobile forms, and the mobile forms function as expected on a standard web browser.  Of course, the formatting is not wh...

Web pages hanging when 10 or more users actively browsing asp.net web pages
  Please help:   My average web page Render Size in Bytes (including children): 178558 bytes   When I get 10 or more users actively browsing web pages, IIS server goes out of sync and slows down to the point where nobody can access web site until IIS or server is restarted.   When IIS performance decreases – servers CPU is still available.   Are there any settings in “machine.cofig” or in .NET framework 1.1 or IIS 6.0 that I can manage to increase IIS memory allocation for ASP.NET?   Thanks in advance!!!   Georgiy Kharchenko     h...

Asp.net web site || Asp.net web project
Hi, Can any body tell me waht is difference between Asp.net Web Project and Asp.net web site and its features. If there is no difference between them why they use separately.   naveed. You can review all supported options in the two type at this MSDN article http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/WAP.asp Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you hi, take a look at this post: http://forums.asp.net/t/1164387.aspx hi, thanx, can u tell me which one is best choice for programming. Naveed   It dep...

problem in Cross-Page Posting in ASP.NET Web Pages
i have a link button in a page . i want to use that link button in another page i have writen like this:- LinkButton lnk = (LinkButton)PreviousPage.FindControl("Linkbutton1");if (lnk.Text == "Log out") { Session.Clear(); Session.Abandon();//Response.Redirect("Default.aspx"); Response.Write("<script>"); Response.Write("window.opener='_top';window.open('for_students.aspx');window.close();");Response.Write("</script>");   } but i am getting the error like Object reference not set to an insta...

problem in Cross-Page Posting in ASP.NET Web Pages
i have a link button in a page . i want to use that link button in another page i have writen like this:- LinkButton lnk = (LinkButton)PreviousPage.FindControl("Linkbutton1");if (lnk.Text == "Log out") { Session.Clear(); Session.Abandon(); //Response.Redirect("Default.aspx");Response.Write("<script>"); Response.Write("window.opener='_top';window.open('for_students.aspx');window.close();");Response.Write("</script>");   } but i am getting the error like Object reference not set to an inst...

Web resources about - Could PB .NET Web Form POST security Information to others web page?? - sybase.net.webform

Information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Information (shortened as info or info. ) is that which informs, i.e. an answer to a question, as well as that from which knowledge and data ...

InformationWeek – Latest Information Technology (IT) news & IT articles - Technology news - IT magazine ...
InformationWeek provides latest Information technology (IT) news online & articles and publishes latest tech news & IT magazine for Indian IT ...

Network tools and adverse information
... We tracked what searches were used from both the public side and the password protected member side (that data was linked to member information ...

Bobby Jindal Demands Information About Obama’s Syrian Refugees Entering New Orleans
In a letter to President Obama, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal demanded information about the Syrian refugees entering New Orleans.

Russian plane crash: $50M reward for information - CNN.com
... plane crash in Sinai, Egypt, last month was caused by a bomb, the Russian FSB chief says, and Russia offers a $50 million reward for information. ...

FBI Offering Millions Of Dollars For Information On Cyber's Most Wanted
The FBI has long published a list of its Ten Most Wanted fugitives. The Most Wanted have allegedly committed heinous crimes including murder, ...

Transpose focuses on business customers, starts charging for its information management platform
... business customers. The service began in 2014 as a note-taking application called KustomNote, but it has since grown into a more holistic information ...

UN Urges Release of All Information on Hammarskjold Death
UN urges all countries to release information on 1961 crash that killed UN chief Hammarskjold

Jenny McCarthy: Knowing co-star Charlie Sheen was HIV+ would have been 'valuable information'
Jenny McCarthy is not throwing her support behind Charlie Sheen in light of his revelation this week that he was diagnosed as HIV-positive four ...

Paris Death Toll Rises As Officials Piece Together Information On Suspects
The death toll has risen to 129, with 352 injured and 99 in critical condition.