Array boundary Exceded

Hello,

I just re-deployed a webform app I wrote last year with one
simple change. Since then the only thing we did with our
desktops was upgrade to 11.5.1 build 4608. My deployment
procedure was:

I uninstalled the application on the server,
built a new msi package without error,
and re-installed it on the same server.

The app starts up fine but any time now it pops up that
error:

Powerbuilder Application Execution Error

Application Terminated.
Error: Array boundary exceeded: void d(system.string) of
object sybase.powerbuilder.web.webdatawindow.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich
0
Rich
2/18/2010 2:40:25 PM
sybase.net.webform 1327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> Hello,
>
> I just re-deployed a webform app I wrote last year with
> one simple change. Since then the only thing we did with
> our desktops was upgrade to 11.5.1 build 4608. My
> deployment procedure was:
>
> I uninstalled the application on the server,
> built a new msi package without error,
> and re-installed it on the same server.
>
> The app starts up fine but any time now it pops up that
> error:
>
> Powerbuilder Application Execution Error
>
> Application Terminated.
> Error: Array boundary exceeded: void d(system.string) of
> object sybase.powerbuilder.web.webdatawindow.
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Rich

Hi All,

Please disregard. I had assumed the deployment package also
updated the runtime files. It does not. I had to install the
latest runtime package and reboot the server.

Thanks,
Rich
0
Rich