Windows Driver ODBC Driver 64bit SYBASE IQ ver 12.7

All,

Where can I get ODBC Driver windows 64bit for Sybase IQ ver 12.7

THanks,
Kris
0
Kris
8/13/2010 11:20:50 AM
sybase.iq 1656 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Kris

Go to %WINDIR%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

Regards
	katherine

El 08/13/2010 06:20 a.m., Kris Mando escribi�:
> All,
>
> Where can I get ODBC Driver windows 64bit for Sybase IQ ver 12.7
>
> THanks,
> Kris

0
Katherine
8/13/2010 2:11:38 PM
Ok, Thanks,

"Katherine Serrano" <kserrano@cibernetica.net> wrote in message
> Hi Kris
>
> Go to %WINDIR%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
>
> Regards
> katherine
>
> El 08/13/2010 06:20 a.m., Kris Mando escribi�:
>> All,
>>
>> Where can I get ODBC Driver windows 64bit for Sybase IQ ver 12.7
>>
>> THanks,
>> Kris

0
Kris

Does IQ 12.6 require different Win32 ODBC driver ?
I had a number of Windows executables created before my company went to Sybase IQ 12.6. They all worked fine. But since 12.6, I have been getting various strange messages from ODBC. My former driver came from SQL anywhere 9 and is called Adaptive Server Anywhere 9.0. The only thing different is Sybase version 12.6. Where can I get a Win32 driver for 12.6 that works? Or should the driver I have work? Thanks, Mark ...

Does IQ 12.6 require different Win32 ODBC driver ?
I had a number of Windows executables created before my company went to Sybase IQ 12.6. They all worked fine. But since 12.6, I have been getting various strange messages from ODBC. My former driver came from SQL Anywhere 9 and is called Adaptive Server Anywhere 9.0. The only thing different is Sybase version 12.6. Where can I get a Win32 driver for 12.6 that works? Or should the driver I have work? Thanks, Mark You have the right ODBC driver. You might want to upgrade it to ASA 9.0.1... What are the issues/error messages you get ? Thanks, Ashish <Mark Bennion> ...

ODBC-driver for solaris 2.8 for IQ 12.4.2
Is there any 32 bit ODBC driver for solaris 2.8 for IQ12.4.2? ...

Oracle 7.3 ODBC driver cannot be found in the ODBC driver list
I have the Oracle 7.3.4 database installed on my NT laptop (as well as PowerBuilder 6.0 - Desktop version). I installed the Oracle ODBC drivers when I installed the database. But, I cannot see the Oracle ODBC driver as an installed driver in the ODBC configuration screen. I have verified that the ORANT\bin directory is in my system path. I have also seen in the registry (Local Machine\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers) that the Oracle 73 Ver 2.5 driver is installed. NOTE: My hard drive is partitioned into 2 partitions (C & D). C:\ has my system files and NT and D:\ h...

My customer use IQ 12.6 for HP-UX 64bit and DataStage on Windows. What the best way for bulk load into IQ from DataStage when both S/W sits on different servers?
Hi All, Please could you help me to provide a correct answer to this CT. +DBMS: Sybase ASE 12.x CT does not want to ftp any file to the UNIX box where IQ sites. ++The reason - there are no available file partition on this UNIX currently. - Ct wants some method when DataStage/Windows could directly send a bulk stream to the ASE (without saving a temporary load-table-file somewhere on UNIX). I have advised him a INSERT_SELECT_LOCATION methods but it does not suitablle for CT because CT has not only ASE sources but several other sources. For example, I heared that loa...

ODBC driver or Native driver with MS SQL 7.0
Hi, What is the advantage of using the native driver toward a Microsoft SQL 7.0 instead of the ODBC driver? Is the native driver only available in the Enterprise version? I use the Professional version 6.0, and I don't see any native drivers, only ODBC! Thanks! Per "Per Buus Sorensen" <PBS@BUUSSYS.DK> wrote in message news:dMjAFGL7$GA.304@forums.sybase.com... > Hi, > > What is the advantage of using the native driver toward a Microsoft SQL 7.0 > instead of the ODBC driver? > The advantages we found are (a) it is much faster, ...

Windows 7 HP drivers and Universal Print Driver questions
Do you use HP UPD for all HP Laserjet for your organization? How did it work out using iprint and UPD? I rather not use UPD since it got so many issues in the past. It looks like I don't have any choice though. For example I can't find Color laserjet 5500 driver on Hp site (except for UDP). In Imanager broker upload page, built-in drivers for windows 7 does not list hp 5500. There is a function in windows 7 that allow you show more printers drivers if you chose "windows update" option. This will show hp 5500 driver in the list. However, I can't do that step...

64bit Windows OLEDB/ODBC Drivers?
Hi, Are there any OLEDB/ODBC drivers for Windows Server 2003 x64? I searched for them but didn't find any... Thanks, Thomas Hi Thomas, Not yet, but there are plans to do so. I am not sure on the OLEDB schedule, but the ODBC Drivers are tentative for release sometime in Q3. Not sure on the exact date. -Paul <Thomas Pagel> wrote in message news:442849b1.54ca.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > > Are there any OLEDB/ODBC drivers for Windows Server 2003 > x64? I searched for them but didn't find any... > > Thanks, > > > Th...

64 bit ODBC driver for IQ?
Hi everyone, do anyone know if there is a 64 bit ODBC driver for IQ? Thanks in advance, Jose ...

IQ on AIX Does it come with ODBC drivers
Hi All, we are going to test IQ on AIX next week and we will use some software I've developed that uses ODBC drivers....but I was wondering, does IQ on AIX come with ODBC drivers from Sybase? Other database vendors provide ODBC drivers on windows and not on unix and I was wondering if I might not get caught out by no ODBC drivers being present??? Thanks Peter Nolan www.peternolan.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060607030302080001000208 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Peter Nolan w...

Windows 7 drivers can only be uploaded from a Windows 7 operating system
And I AM trying to upload Win 7 drivers to the Broker from Win 7 x64 Enterprise using IE8 Anybody has a solution? Seb IPPSRVR.NLM Loaded from [SYS:SYSTEM\] on 14 Feb 2011 2:42:56 pm (Address Space = OS) Novell iPrint Server Version 4.02.01 24 June 2009 Copyright (c) 1989-2008 Novell Inc. All rights reserved. iPrint Client 5.56.00 Seb "Sebastian Cerazy" <sebastian.cerazy@(nospam)spgs.org> wrote in message news:TlQ6p.18364$325.3079@kovat.provo.novell.com... > And I AM trying to upload Win 7 drivers to the Broker from Win 7 x64 >...

odbc windows driver for ASE 12.5
Can someone share with this driver? Or where can I download it? Hi Shimas, It is part of the Software Development Kit available from Sybase. The zip file is called PCClient and you can get it from one of the developer editions of Sybase ASE. Jason L. Froebe Team Sybase http://jfroebe.livejournal.com shimas wrote: > Can someone share with this driver? Or where can I download it? > > ...

IQ 12.7 ODBC connectiviity with unixODBC
I would like to use unixODBC on SOL9 to get at my IQ 12.7 DB. I have set it up and can connect to IQ, however the unixODBC isql application will core on a simple select statement. I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help is appreciated. ...

IQ NT ODBC Driver (Changing the date_order)
Hi, Trying to change the date_order to 'MDY' from the default 'YMD'. It is set to 'MDY' in the the server, however ODBC changes it to YMD. Any help on how to set the date in the ODBC Advanced tab, will be much appreciated. Thanks, Sudip You would be better to post this to the Sybase.public.iq newsgroup - connectivity.odbc is more specific to the Sybase ASE ODBC driver. pv <Sudip Kundu> wrote in message news:419ceffd.160d.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > > Trying to change the date_order to 'MDY' from the default > '...

IQ 12.6 and IQ client 12.5
IQ 12.6 is now downloaded, however I haven't yet had time to look much into the documentation, but one question cross my mind, is it possible to use 12.5 client when server is 12.6 ? Right now we have around 100 IQ clients we have pushed to all the PC's with SMS, however I do not have time to make another SMS package for the next 2 month, Is there any features, statement etc where we are going to run into problemes ? Scary, no one have any comments regarding this, think it is best to wait 6 month before we upgrade... 'Same procedure as last time' :-) > IQ ...

Web resources about - Windows Driver ODBC Driver 64bit SYBASE IQ ver 12.7 - sybase.iq

The Windows Blog

Microsoft developing iPhone version of its Swype-like Word Flow keyboard for Windows Phone
Microsoft appears to be planning to port its Windows Phone keyboard called Word Flow to the iPhone as a third-party keyboard, according to WinBeta ...

Microsoft’s Word Flow keyboard on Windows Phone is coming to iOS
Having ported its Cortana intelligent personal assistant from Windows Phone to iOS, Microsoft is apparently set to bring another key functionality ...

Disable those 'Get Windows 10' pop-ups with GWX Stopper
While it’s great that Microsoft is offering free upgrades to Windows 10, it’s maybe less impressive that they’re using regular pop-up ads to ...

This Roomba-like robot for windows fixes the most annoying thing about cleaning
This robot is designed clean the hard-to-reach places that makes window washing such a chore. Produced by Corey Protin. Edited by Maya Dangerfield. ...

Yes, Intel's Skylake vPro chips will support Windows 7
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business ...

‘Fast & Furious’ 8 Rolls Into New York City With Official Title, Release Window
Clear your calendars people – the eighth installment of the Fast and Furious series hits theaters April, 2017 with the official title of Fast ...