Space

Infomaker 7.0.3 Build 100009, Oracle 8i

I have an if statement that produces a null value.  This null value is
given space on my report.  I need to get rid of that space.  Is there a way
to say if(x,y,?)?  If x is true do y, else stop or(do nothing)?  I can't
think of any way to get rid of the space??  Thanks in advance!
0
Kathy_Rabago
12/13/2001 7:27:28 PM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not sure I understand you.  You can conditionally change the size
(width, height) of a column using an expression.
Select the Properties for the column and then the Position tab.  Click on
the little red buttons beside the Width and Height boxes to define your
expression, e.g. something like:
if (IsNull(thiscolumn), 0, 100)

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.